EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New Chinese Crime-fighting vehicle
Big Easy
Pancake
posted 06-15-2006 03:00:48 PM
China Makes Ultimate Punishment Mobile

Didn't Dr. Kevorkian come up with this years ago?

"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing." -- Thomas Jefferson
"Unbelievably, a goldfish can kill a gorilla. However, it does require a substantial element of surprise." -- George Carlin
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
"I finally figured out what e-mail is for. It's for communicating with people you'd rather not talk to." -- Also George Carlin
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity." -- "The Second Coming" by Wm. Butler Yeats
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-15-2006 03:08:08 PM
Oh, I saw those vans on "Pimp My Death Ride."
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-15-2006 03:19:44 PM
Awwwww, it looks like a big caterpillar.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 06-16-2006 11:30:24 AM
What a deceptive headline, it kinda makes sense, you would think they could just havethe cocktail mailed though
Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 06-16-2006 12:55:43 PM
...There is a RV place near where i live that sell buss that look like that...
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 06-17-2006 05:42:02 AM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: