EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Red Bull
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-01-2006 01:08:25 PM
So...this "two can maximum" warning on the side of the cans.

Do they really mean it?

«Banned»
Not A Winner
posted 06-01-2006 01:13:55 PM
try it and find out
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-01-2006 01:14:40 PM
This is my fourth can this evening.

Where are my damn wings?

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 06-01-2006 at 01:15 PM.

«Banned»
Not A Winner
posted 06-01-2006 01:15:57 PM
later dude
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 06-01-2006 01:17:33 PM
Just mix it with jager. While I am not much of a drinker my friends lover Jager Bombs. Of course it makes it hard to sleep off being drunk. But hey at least they like them.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Maradon!
posted 06-01-2006 01:28:27 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Azizza booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Just mix it with jager. While I am not much of a drinker my friends lover Jager Bombs. Of course it makes it hard to sleep off being drunk. But hey at least they like them.

The Jagerbomb tends to be the exclusive providence of rich college kids with no taste and enough money to blow $6 on a 12oz drink that tastes like cough syrup mixed with cherry kool aid.

If you want caffeine and alcohol, spend $2 on an 8oz irish coffee, as it has more caffeine AND more alcohol.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 06-01-2006 at 01:29 PM.

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 06-01-2006 02:09:05 PM
quote:
Maradon!'s fortune cookie read:
The Jagerbomb tends to be the exclusive providence of rich college kids with no taste and enough money to blow $6 on a 12oz drink that tastes like cough syrup mixed with cherry kool aid.

If you want caffeine and alcohol, spend $2 on an 8oz irish coffee, as it has more caffeine AND more alcohol.

Except some people don't like irish coffee, just how you dont seem to like Jagerbomb taste.

And as far as the price goes, $6 is a new one to me, at any of the bars near U of Mich, they keep Jagerbombs on tap basically, and cost half that much at best.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Maradon!
posted 06-01-2006 02:25:26 PM
An 8oz can of red bull alone is about $2, a jager shot goes for around $2 and I figure the fact that you're buying it at a bar in a college town could easily constitute the other $2.

Alternately you could just get a few packets of cherry lick-'um-aid and mix it up with equal parts sugar in some cheap $4/quart vodka. Pop some $2/bottle no-doz and it's the exact same thing! Plus no carbonation so you can slam the whole quart without belching.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-01-2006 02:36:41 PM
quote:
As the nuclear device detonated, President Maradon! was quoted to say:

An 8oz can of red bull alone is about $2, a jager shot goes for around $2 and I figure the fact that you're buying it at a bar in a college town could easily constitute the other $2.

Alternately you could just get a few packets of cherry lick-'um-aid and mix it up with equal parts sugar in some cheap $4/quart vodka. Pop some $2/bottle no-doz and it's the exact same thing! Plus no carbonation so you can slam the whole quart without belching.

Bleh, red bull would be undrinkable if it weren't carbonated.

«Banned»
Not A Winner
posted 06-01-2006 02:38:32 PM
quote:
Pvednes's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Bleh, red bull would be undrinkable if it weren't carbonated.

Red bull tastes really bad as it is. It's only drinkable if mixed with something else.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-01-2006 02:41:53 PM
I could get in very serious trouble if supplied with a steady run of Irish Coffee
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 06-01-2006 02:54:04 PM
Since most of my friends drinking is done at our own parties it tends to be a lot cheaper.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-01-2006 04:05:25 PM
I'm always afraid that Jagerbombs will give me a heart attack
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-01-2006 04:51:30 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Mr. Parcelan with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to sully Jager by mixing it with Red Bull.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-01-2006 06:51:16 PM
I think you are missing the fact that I am basically just coming up with inventive ways to insult jagerbombs
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-01-2006 08:21:24 PM
quote:
Karnaj impressed everyone with:
What I don't understand is why anyone would want to sully Jager by mixing it with Red Bull their tastebuds by drinking that crap, it tastes like cough syrup.

I mean the stuff's a digestive fer cryin' out loud. It's like chugging Pepto for grins.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 06-01-2006 10:59:52 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!

It's happened with Redbull + Vodkas. Two guys came to my party a while back with monsters and were chasing Jack with it. I dumped their monsters simply because I didn't need that kind of crap happening at my house(even if they HAVE done it before, I don't want you to keel over dead at my party, so drink the jack, or drink the monster, but not both).

I'll stick to caffine or booze, but not both for an evening.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Led
*kaboom*
posted 06-01-2006 11:04:40 PM
I love jagerbombs. Oh god I feel like such a yuppie >.<

Irish car bombs are neato too. In fact, I love any explosive-sounding drink. If they made one called 'Exploding bomby kablooie napalm bunnies' I would drink that too ;x

Maradon!
posted 06-01-2006 11:20:47 PM
A car bomb, I believe, is any drink where you drop a shot into a beer.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-02-2006 12:54:20 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Maradon! all over myself!
A car bomb, I believe, is any drink where you drop a shot into a beer.

The generic term is a boilermaker. It can be any beer and any whisk(e)y.

An irsh carbomb is, strictly speaking, a pint of Guinness and a layered shot of irish whiskey and irish creme dropped in. I imagine that you can substitute any irish stout for the Guinness.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-02-2006 12:58:07 AM
A bomb of any sort is a shot dropped into another beverage.

Jagerbomb: Jager and Red Bull
Sakebomb (personal favorite): Sake and beer (preferrably Azn)
Irish Carbomb: Whiskey and beer
Boilermaker: Tequila and beer
Homobomb (personal creation): Bailey's and Kahlua

It should technically only be done with whiskey or tequila. Vodka is bland enough that you should just mix it with something else, gin just isn't meant for that sort of thing, scotch is really better straight up. Liquers can easily fit into it, though. There are a few wacky eccentrics that use wine in beer...those guys are sort of weird.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-02-2006 01:04:57 AM
The amusing thing about Irish Car Bombs is how incredibly fast it curdles.

I was over at a friends house and about 6 of us did them all at once--it was strange, because instead of being in a bar where there's normally noise and shit, all you could hear was people chugging. Kind of creepy, really.

Maradon!
posted 06-02-2006 02:36:21 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Alidane who doth quote:
The amusing thing about Irish Car Bombs is how incredibly fast it curdles.

Yeah, that put me off a bit at first too, but they're good once you get past the cottage-cheese look.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-02-2006 03:18:26 AM
You have to drink it before it curdles, ideally within 2-3 seconds.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-02-2006 04:21:14 AM
Well, no shit. Bombs aren't really made to be sipped.
Maradon!
posted 06-02-2006 04:32:26 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq CBTao booooze lime pole over bench lick:
You have to drink it before it curdles, ideally within 2-3 seconds.

Every time I've ever had an irish car bomb, curdling has been instantaneous.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-02-2006 01:55:58 PM
I've always wondered about Monster and Tequila.
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 06-05-2006 07:00:43 PM
Bloody hell, it's called a Belfast Car Bomb

Northern Ireland has the IRA, not Ireland

http://www.bloodfin.net
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 06-09-2006 02:34:35 AM
Going back to the matter in hand, that amount of energy drinks of any make is really fucking bad for your heart.

But i'm pretty sure you already knew that.

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 06-09-2006 04:41:58 AM
Try taking X, and a bunch of speed followed by a hit or two of acid, now thats some energy drink.

If your heart doesn't exploded from that, well then 2 cans of red bull should be fine.

New Age Bane fucked around with this message on 06-09-2006 at 06:05 AM.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-09-2006 11:04:45 AM
Heavy drug abuse is hilarious, and cool to joke about.

Hey guys, let's go get shoot up some heroin and then take a couple bumps to pick ourselves back up, right?

Chugga
Pancake
posted 06-09-2006 11:56:54 AM
The uncarbonated Red Bull is awesome. Comes from somewhere out east in a glass bottle.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: