EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Just a few questions on Mario Kart DS...
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 05-30-2006 01:21:14 PM
1. Is there any way to beat the "snakers" on the road?
2. Is there any way to avoid being "banjoed" by 3 Japanese players (all on Starmen powerups of course)?
Skaw
posted 05-30-2006 02:20:09 PM
MKDS WiFi is a wasteland of shit, don't play random matches.

Only way to beat Snakers is to do it yourself.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 05-30-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 05-30-2006 10:13:51 PM
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-30-2006 10:27:17 PM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about John Romero:
So what is a snaker and what is banjoing?

The former means to use certain karts with high acceleration and handling rankings to constantly power slide boost through the whole track. It's pretty much like bunnyhopping, but being a racing game it's extraordinarily cheesy to do it. Pretty much ruined playing MKDS over wifi with strangers.

No idea what the latter means, though.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Chugga
Pancake
posted 05-31-2006 01:04:52 AM
Yeah I sorta gave up on Mario Kart DS online, now I just play Metroid and Tetris online. Tetris is horribly addictive online.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-31-2006 02:16:46 AM
quote:
Doomie's fortune cookie read:
Yeah I sorta gave up on Mario Kart DS online, now I just play Metroid and Tetris online. Tetris is horribly addictive online.

Haha give me your friend code so I can whoop you. (at tetris)

064491-155653 here.

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 05-31-2006 at 02:17 AM.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 05-31-2006 02:25:23 AM
What is being "Banjoed"?

Well, you know when you play a banjo your fingers strum the strings back and forth, right? All you need do is grab a starman, then run through the player in front of you, then reverse into him... rinse and repeat.

Kennatsu
posted 05-31-2006 02:27:11 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Falaanla Marr was all like:
Haha give me your friend code so I can whoop you. (at tetris)

064491-155653 here.

I would if I had Tetris and/or Metroid Prime. All I have are Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing (and no friend codes for either)...

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: