EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-26-2006 01:20:31 PM
Do you ever get naked, squat over a mirror, and just stare into the abyss? After about an hour, it starts looking a like a guy with a beard put lipstick on and puckered up.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Sean
posted 05-26-2006 01:36:15 PM
No.

I haven't.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-26-2006 05:37:30 PM
I imagine it's what the face of Mars looks like, actually.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-27-2006 02:45:25 AM
On a similar subject, I was watching TV at work at like two AM(thank God for two hours of Fresh Prince), and flipped to an infomercial about Colon Cleansing. The first thing I saw when changing the channel was a close up of someone's dirty colon wall.

Yeah, back to the Fresh Prince it was.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 05-27-2006 08:26:20 AM
Thats a GREAT infomercial... tells you hwo this guy used faith healing, and colon cleaning to cure himself of lung cancer, and how he grew a leg back after vietnam. And how did he accomplish this most reptilian fo feats?

COLON CLEANSING! Your poop chute is the secret to life everlasting.

Well, if late night TV has taught me anything, you have to combine things to make better products.. So lets make that Colon Cleansing, with Icelandic fish extract, administered by Carleton Sheets, and performed on some beautiful lakefront property in oklafuckinghoma that you bought from Ponch from TV's CHiP's!

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Steven Steve
posted 05-27-2006 11:57:43 PM
I can't even see my asshole.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 05-28-2006 11:13:41 AM
Never seen my own asshole and I pray to god I never do.
Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: