EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Girls are so silly
Blackened
posted 05-16-2006 04:55:46 PM
stolen

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Steven Steve
posted 05-16-2006 04:59:21 PM
So basically Jeff told her mom?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

nem-x
posted 05-16-2006 05:03:45 PM
LeMiere
posted 05-16-2006 05:04:24 PM
-So- many memories to be had at the tender age of 13!

The writing and the attachment reminds me of my exes. Disturbs me.

Blackened
posted 05-16-2006 05:06:34 PM
quote:
nem-x.
tl;dr resize thx
no

nem-x
posted 05-16-2006 05:09:56 PM
Aaron (the good one)
posted 05-16-2006 05:31:26 PM
No Fresh Prince at the bottom?

For shame.

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 05-16-2006 05:34:42 PM
Wtf was that?
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Blackened
posted 05-16-2006 05:43:36 PM
quote:
Delidgamond.
No Fresh Prince at the bottom?

For shame.

I wanted to exclude this because the magic of the Fresh Prince is in his surprising ability to come at any place, any time

Steven Steve
posted 05-16-2006 07:09:07 PM
I must be the only person older than 16 years old that didn't consistently watch Fresh Prince.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-16-2006 07:22:56 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist attempted to be funny by writing:
I must be the only person older than 16 years old that didn't consistently watch Fresh Prince.

You watched WMAC Masters.

Steven Steve
posted 05-16-2006 08:46:32 PM
I don't even know what that is, ha ha

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 05-16-2006 11:51:00 PM
Would have been better if his response were one sheet of paper.

"tl;dr"

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 05-17-2006 12:14:56 AM
Unless this kids a minior I beleive that her mom just infringed on her 1st ammendment rights to free speach through myspace and stuff by forcing her to delete it.

But I suck at the law and stuff

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-17-2006 12:17:25 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C had this to say about pies:
Unless this kids a minior I beleive that her mom just infringed on her 1st ammendment rights to free speach through myspace and stuff by forcing her to delete it.

You are...something else.

If she were a grown woman, one would assume she probably wouldn't be writing notes to her CRUSH! GOD I HOPE YOU DIE!

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 05-17-2006 12:22:11 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

She's in 8th grade

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 05-17-2006 12:26:33 AM
Considering how the notes refering about going to the "8th grade picnic" unless the kids dumb as a rock, and has failed 8th grade for years, the kids a minor, and the parents have every right to restrict who she talks to and how.
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 05-17-2006 01:06:28 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C had this to say about Pirotess:

Unless I'm mistaken, I see you read the note sir

But as already stated, the parents are within their rights. It sucks, but there's nothing that she can do.

And the last two pics wouldn't load for me

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 05-17-2006 02:03:54 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

That, and the 1st amendment says "Congress shall make no law..." It says nothing about private citizens.

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Tier
posted 05-17-2006 02:26:31 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan spewed forth this undeniable truth:
one would assume she probably wouldn't be writing notes to her CRUSH! GOD I HOPE YOU DIE!

But she never felt that way before! You just don't understand!!!

Heartless bastard!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-17-2006 02:27:44 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Asha'man said:
But she never felt that way before! You just don't understand!!!

Heartless bastard!

I have always been a staunch advocate of anti-youth sentiment.

Tier
posted 05-17-2006 02:49:45 AM
It's okay, she won't stay a youth for much longer. She'll turn emo very fast, by the looks of it.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 05-17-2006 11:27:23 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about Optimus Prime:

No, there's at least two of us.

When are dumbshits going to learn that if you put something on MySpace, it will be found?

-H

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-17-2006 08:08:30 PM
awww, I remember writing notes in Eighth Grade.... not of that magnatude, but still, they were pages long and had to be folded this special way that I didn't learn until the last week of school...

oh, the good old days.

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 05-17-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Skaw
posted 05-17-2006 09:36:24 PM
The last page posted left out "If anything, I can say this cab was rare"
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 05-18-2006 04:41:33 AM
quote:
Verily, Hellbender doth proclaim:
No, there's at least two of us.

When are dumbshits going to learn that if you put something on MySpace, it will be found?

-H

Recently my friend applied to a job at a small financial group outside of Boston. After his interview he got a call two days later saying he didn't have the job and the companies reasoning was more or less "We googled your name and you look like a fuck up. No thanks."

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 05-18-2006 03:58:10 PM
quote:
TheOriginalZane had this to say about (_|_):
Recently my friend applied to a job at a small financial group outside of Boston. After his interview he got a call two days later saying he didn't have the job and the companies reasoning was more or less "We googled your name and you look like a fuck up. No thanks."

and thats why my myspace name is jose jones ^_^

Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-18-2006 06:26:21 PM
quote:
Leftover Mog got a whole lot of nerve:

^_^

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-18-2006 09:51:46 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Leftover Mog said:

I'm pretty sure it'd take more than a name change for people to miss how big a fuck up you are ^_^

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 05-18-2006 09:59:20 PM
quote:
TheOriginalZane posted

Thankfully, my name is shared with some people on iMDB that will forever show up far before anything I've personally done when doing a google search.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: