EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Eat Your Heart Out, Snoota
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 02:22:51 PM
Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" video is available on the French i-Tunes store, but not yet on the US one.

In other news, Jessica Simpson actually does a passable version of Nance Sinatra's "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'" and the eye-candy is even better than the original.

Speaking of which, any *cough*fans*cough* of Jessica Simpson should really check out Adam Green's "Jessica"--it's pure hilarity, on top of being a pretty good song. Heck, his whole album Friends of Mine is pretty good if you have a taste for the absurd.

Finally, The Scissor Sisters do an oddly compelling version of "Comfortably Numb," but it seems too much like blasphemy to buy it. I might have to get that new video card and extra monitor just so I can watch videos on one while I work on the other.

Edit: Adam Green, dammit.

Bloodsage fucked around with this message on 05-16-2006 at 02:24 PM.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-16-2006 02:29:54 PM
Wow. For such a badass, whiskey-drinkin', motorcycle-ridin', fuck-you-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on man's man, you sure like do some faggy music.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 02:46:46 PM
If it makes you feel better, I also downloaded "Du Hast" and "Engel" by Rammstein and "English Summer Rain," "Pure Morning," "The Bitter End," and "Twenty Years" by Placebo. Oh, and "Tribute" by Tenacious D.

My tastes are nothing if not eclectic, so neener.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 02:50:08 PM
quote:
Quoth Karnaj:
Wow. For such a badass, whiskey-drinkin', motorcycle-ridin', fuck-you-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on man's man, you sure like do some faggy music.

Besides, how can you call watching Shakira writhe around half nekkid "faggy"?

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 05-16-2006 03:28:49 PM
Ironically, tribute is the best song I've ever heard.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-16-2006 03:40:41 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Bloodsage's junta released this statement:

Well, if that's the point, then you'd just watch it on mute. Perhaps while drooling.

The faggy part comes from this mental image I had of you sitting at your computer, giddily clapping your hands and foppishly squealing with delight, "Ooh, the new Shakira video/Jessica Simpson song is out! I simply must tell Snoota!"

What? Am I to assume that I was anything other than completely accurate in a mental image of you based on two to three written sentences?

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 05-16-2006 at 03:41 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-16-2006 03:41:42 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Bloodsage wrote:

Seriously. Every time I see her do her thing, my brain partially shuts down. I know it's shut down. I can't willingly change the channel or stop the video. I'm aware I can't, but just don't care. Blonde hair, black hair, blonde with the black streaks...don't care. Just love watching her.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 04:18:43 PM
Dammit! Now that I watch the video, Simpson changed the song into some country bullshit adaptation. Why couldn't they have put that in the preview?

Oh, well--it's not like she's hard to look at!

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 04:20:55 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Karnaj squealed:
Well, if that's the point, then you'd just watch it on mute. Perhaps while drooling.

What, and miss out on the aural sex? Her voice is pure sex, especially when she sings in Spanish.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-16-2006 04:23:26 PM
Incidentally, I've an unhealthy fondness for Swedish and German bubblegum pop, so I'm like a 10 billion on the fagometer.

Beer.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-16-2006 04:25:08 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Bloodsage all over myself!
aural sex

I think I just had a stroke.

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-16-2006 04:26:54 PM
quote:
Karnaj startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
Incidentally, I've an unhealthy fondness for Swedish and German bubblegum pop, so I'm like a 10 billion on the fagometer.

Aqua, by any chance?

Oh, and I desperately want to find the video for Herbert Grönemeyer's "Mensch" but it's not up yet. They have the album, though, so I'm hopeful. The video was dark and sad and bizarrely surreal at the same time.

Bloodsage fucked around with this message on 05-16-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-16-2006 04:43:37 PM
quote:
Bloodsage got served! Bloodsage got served!
Oh, and I desperately want to find the video for Herbert Grönemeyer's "Mensch" but it's not up yet. They have the album, though, so I'm hopeful. The video was dark and sad and bizarrely surreal at the same time.

Check out the video for Paul van Dyk's "Wir Sind Wir." If you understand German, the song's fascinating, but the video alone is worth the price of admission.

Beer.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-16-2006 09:45:58 PM
I could just watch the video on Launchcast. I suppose the argument could be made that you can take it with you and watch it where ever you want, but I cannot see the video without rubbing one out and, as I have discovered, doing that in public will get you arrested quickly.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-17-2006 01:17:33 AM
quote:
Snoota startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
I could just watch the video on Launchcast. I suppose the argument could be made that you can take it with you and watch it where ever you want, but I cannot see the video without rubbing one out and, as I have discovered, doing that in public will get you arrested quickly.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 05-17-2006 01:41:21 AM
If you like Rammstein, I would heartily advise you listen to their song call Mein Hertz Brent.

That, my friends, is a good song.

And Klavier. That one is simply odd. If you can understand the words that is.

Lezte Kuss is another weird one... but pretty, even if you cant understand the words. (But kinda weird if you can... like all of their songs.)

I think all of those songs are on the CD called Mutter.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-17-2006 04:20:42 PM
quote:
Karnaj probably says this to all the girls:
I think I just had a stroke.

Me too.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 05-19-2006 08:33:30 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Duck Tales:
If it makes you feel better, I also downloaded "Du Hast" and "Engel" by Rammstein and "English Summer Rain," "Pure Morning," "The Bitter End," and "Twenty Years" by Placebo. Oh, and "Tribute" by Tenacious D.

My tastes are nothing if not eclectic, so neener.

Get 'Sonne' and 'Mein Herz Brennt' if you're liking Rammstein.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-19-2006 11:40:12 AM
I find using more lotion helps when mein brennt herz.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-19-2006 11:49:58 AM
quote:
Bloodsage got served! Bloodsage got served!
I find using more lotion helps when mein brennt herz.

You drink lotion?

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-19-2006 11:56:35 AM

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: