EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Now that is some high quality H20!
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 05-15-2006 10:58:42 PM
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-15-2006 11:13:41 PM
No fucking way.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 05-15-2006 11:13:50 PM
100 miles on 4oz.... Want to buy k thx.
Steven Steve
posted 05-15-2006 11:28:27 PM
You have another source for this? Like an informative website? I'm doing a report on alternative fuel for economics.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 05-15-2006 11:36:22 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
You have another source for this? Like an informative website? I'm doing a report on alternative fuel for economics.

Sadly no, news report was from fox, might have more info/links I would hope

Vorago fucked around with this message on 05-15-2006 at 11:36 PM.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-16-2006 01:43:10 AM
quote:
From the book of Janus., chapter 3, verse 16:
100 miles on 4oz.... Want to buy k thx.

Yeah... God that's fucking amazing.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Razor
posted 05-16-2006 02:27:44 AM
let's see. 2 H20 -> 2 H-OH -> H2 + H202 sounds reasonable for a reaction, and why is burns so well. (I'm guessing the reaction, but it sounds like the proper relationship, and all balances are held)
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 05-16-2006 03:13:29 AM
It takes electricity to do and unless I just wasn't paying that great of attention during the video it never mentions the amount of electricty needed to make it happen. Still a neat trick though.
Demos
Pancake
posted 05-16-2006 03:24:29 AM
quote:
Naimah had this to say about (_|_):
It takes electricity to do and unless I just wasn't paying that great of attention during the video it never mentions the amount of electricty needed to make it happen. Still a neat trick though.

Yeah, it will be crucial to find out how much, and if its self-sustaining once it gets going.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 05-16-2006 03:41:21 PM
That's pretty goddamned cool.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 05-16-2006 04:34:53 PM
Even if it does take a good amount of electricity to use it, this technology would still have several different possible applications aside from a water-car engine.

And I'm guessing the electricity requirement isn't through the roof, otherwise this guys utility bills would be out of control.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Steven Steve
posted 05-16-2006 04:56:11 PM
Yes, unless supported by electricity or some outside source of energy this is impossible obviously haha
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 05-16-2006 07:22:31 PM
Isn't "HHO" still "H2O?" Am I missing something here?
EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-16-2006 07:25:52 PM
quote:
Anklebiter stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Isn't "HHO" still "H2O?" Am I missing something here?

Bond breaking so the hydrogen and oxygen can burn.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: