EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Deadwood cancelled
Talonus
Loner
posted 05-14-2006 04:57:12 PM
It looks like this will be the final season of Deadwood. Have those cocksuckers at Fox gotten positions at HBO or something? This is another good series that HBO is ending too early.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-14-2006 05:31:36 PM
I'll fucking emulate a fucking fuck fuck episode of fucking Deadwood to fucking tell you fucker why it was fucking cancelled.

Cuss-o-rama. They just filled the gaps in the storyline with them.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-14-2006 05:38:49 PM
quote:
Verily, Mortious doth proclaim:
I'll fucking emulate a fucking fuck fuck episode of fucking Deadwood to fucking tell you fucker why it was fucking cancelled.

Actually, it was canceled because like three of the main characters(not to mention the creator) wanted to move onto new projects after four years so instead of trying to fill the gaps they just decided to end it while it was still strong.

But nice try. D:

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 05-14-2006 05:40:40 PM
I fucking side with fucking Mort. Fuck.
Steven Steve
posted 05-14-2006 06:30:28 PM
There are three types of shows on HBO: Sopranos, Carnivale, and Sopranivale. In order to be an HBO series you must have the following things: fuck and shit, titties, people getting shot, or sex in one form or the other. There doesn't necessarily have to be an overarching plot as long as one of these things are present.

Oh yeah, and Rolling Stone has to call it "Riveting."

Fazum'Zen Fastfist fucked around with this message on 05-14-2006 at 06:31 PM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Sean
posted 05-14-2006 06:31:48 PM
That show died when Bill died.

There's still no excuse for canceling Carnivale.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 05-14-2006 06:48:27 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Oh yeah, and Rolling Stone has to call it "Riveting."

I thought that was every show on hbo

Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 05-15-2006 05:14:07 PM
HBO can redeem themselves, provided they get a new season of Rome started, PD fucking Q.

That and release the first season on DVD.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 05-15-2006 06:05:47 PM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
HBO can redeem themselves, provided they get a new season of Rome started, PD fucking Q.

They set us up nicely for another season with the Octavian sub-plot.

Talonus
Loner
posted 05-15-2006 08:05:15 PM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about Robocop:

New season is next year. First season on DVD won't be out till August I believe.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: