EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Spaaacceee Muttinnyyy!
Blackened
posted 05-10-2006 04:29:53 PM
http://www.brianchalfin.com/mst3k/spacemutiny/spacemutiny.html

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-10-2006 04:38:58 PM
Thick McRunfast!
Blast Hardcheese!
Punch Rockgroin!
Slab Bulkhead!
Crunch Buttsteak!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Sean
posted 05-10-2006 05:20:39 PM
Bob Johnson.. oh wait.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Maradon!
posted 05-10-2006 07:34:51 PM
Big McLargeHuge

Butch Legpress

Shit karnaj took all the ones that I can remember

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-10-2006 07:38:11 PM
Roll Fizzlebeef!
Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 05-10-2006 07:49:51 PM
Dirk HardPec!
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Sean
posted 05-10-2006 07:53:42 PM
Bolt Vanderhuge is a BSS moderator.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-10-2006 08:03:20 PM
quote:
Maradon! got served! Maradon! got served!
Big McLargeHuge

Butch Legpress

Shit karnaj took all the ones that I can remember

I need to get this episode on DVD or something. That, Time of the Apes, and Daddy-O.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-10-2006 09:36:29 PM
Speaking of MST3k I lucked out and found a box set at the local library. Has Boggy Creek II, Time Chasers, The Touch of Satan and Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 05-11-2006 12:34:08 AM
Not sure if he's still around doing it, but I found a guy on Ebay who burns the entire series onto DVD's and packs them out to you for $175 I think it was. Not too bad considering how it's 227 episodes.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 05-11-2006 12:43:50 AM
As we speak I am downloading season 1 of MST3K on BitTorrent. I will eventually have them all as bandwidth allows.

Plus I have a metric fuckton of them on video tape too.

Neener to you all.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Maradon!
posted 05-11-2006 12:52:53 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Callalron booooze lime pole over bench lick:
As we speak I am downloading season 1 of MST3K on BitTorrent. I will eventually have them all as bandwidth allows.

Neener to you all.

Psh I just watch them on streaming video and don't bother with downloading.

www.venificus.net

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 05-11-2006 01:00:38 AM
The only problem with streaming sites is, that at some point, they will usually stop streaming for one reason or another.

I want these to have and hold forever. And to pass on to my kids and grandkids so they can see what quality TV writing was like.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 05-11-2006 03:52:20 AM
I know this one. It's the one with lots of railing deaths. Also, a warehouse can be made into a space ship. Oo and the exciting chase scene involving two golf carts. whatever they call them.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
«Banned»
Not A Winner
posted 05-11-2006 04:26:18 AM
lol the waiszlings actually all sat around to watch this. Good times.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-11-2006 08:56:02 AM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Callalron's junta released this statement:

Neener to you all.

I was looking for a season 8 torrent, but I can't seem to hook up with a working one. No Space Mutiny for me.

Beer.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 05-11-2006 11:37:33 PM
Stump Beefknob!
Bock Plankchest!
Rip Steakface!
Rod Bonemeal!
Beat Punchbeef!
Punch Sideiron!
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: