EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Stadium Arcadium
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 05-09-2006 02:25:47 PM
Just snagged this between finals on campus. Taking a couple minutes at the moment to sit down and listen to it, before I have to take my next final.

Good opening song on Jupiter: Dani California.

Also, I got a rockin little poster for free with my purchase of the CD.

Post your thoughts fans!

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Blackened
posted 05-09-2006 02:27:12 PM
I'm holding off on this until I hear more about it.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 05-09-2006 02:31:55 PM
Dani California has been all over the radio...i like it though
for now, im more involved with the new tool cd

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
BetaTested
posted 05-09-2006 02:46:14 PM
quote:
Lady Delirium had this to say about Tron:
Dani California has been all over the radio...i like it though
for now, im more involved with the new tool cd

Well then my stations suck, because they haven't even mentioned it. And my final isn't actually for another 2.5ish hours, so I'll get a chance to sit here and listen to all of it

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Zaeron
Pancake
posted 05-09-2006 05:51:46 PM
I snagged the CD a while back, I've never really considered myself a Red Hot Chili Peppers kind of person, I've only liked a few of their songs in the past, but I'm enjoying the CD a lot and it's making me consider trying some of their older music.

I'd recommend it.

BetaTested
posted 05-09-2006 07:28:43 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Zaeron!
I snagged the CD a while back, I've never really considered myself a Red Hot Chili Peppers kind of person, I've only liked a few of their songs in the past, but I'm enjoying the CD a lot and it's making me consider trying some of their older music.

I'd recommend it.

A while back? It just hit shelves today. Ya filthy pirate, go buy it.

But after giving it a good listen through, it's not bad. Not quite was I was hoping for, but not bad at all.

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 05-09-2006 07:30:26 PM
quote:
BetaTested had this to say about pies:
Well then my stations suck, because they haven't even mentioned it. And my final isn't actually for another 2.5ish hours, so I'll get a chance to sit here and listen to all of it

no way! they've been playing the first track on the cd "vicarious" a ton! its a really great song. the album came out may 2nd...and its really good

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
BetaTested
posted 05-09-2006 10:10:04 PM
The earliest I can find it having legitimately released was May 5th, in some european countries, and that's according to Wiki. North American release was today.

But yeah, KUPD (My rock station) hasn't even mentioned the Peppers. They've been nutting out over Tool(understandable), because of the album + concert in town. But no mention at all about the new album is odd, considering they play their older stuff enough.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-10-2006 07:56:35 AM
I've yet to pick this one up, but Dani California totally rocks.
Chugga
Pancake
posted 05-10-2006 12:08:15 PM
Tell Me Baby and Hard to Concentrate are the best songs on the CDs
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: