EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New Warhammer Online Trailer.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-06-2006 05:41:42 PM
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 05-06-2006 05:58:02 PM
Very awesome. Would love to see some actual gameplay, though I know it is a bit too early for that.
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 05-06-2006 06:10:47 PM
That first part with the orc and catapult, PRICELESS!

As with Arrenn I would like to see game play. Or atleast some of the engine.

Though from the Website the screenies look pretty.

New Age Bane fucked around with this message on 05-06-2006 at 06:12 PM.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Willias
Pancake
posted 05-06-2006 10:23:09 PM
D:
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-06-2006 11:54:08 PM
As long as you cannot faithfully play Undead, I continue to have zero interest in this game.

I want to work in Nagash's Fortress dammit.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-06-2006 11:56:38 PM
Yeah, son. That looks pretty hip, even if it's cliche orc v. dwarf shit.
Maradon!
posted 05-07-2006 12:23:12 AM
It's great that they're tantalizing us with some nice CG, but everybody and their mom has a fancy CG movie. Let's see some gameplay.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 05-07-2006 01:40:51 AM
I'd like to see this trailer remade with space mariens, space orks, forces of chaos, some eldar, a few bugs, and some of those TAU boys...
Peter
Pancake
posted 05-07-2006 06:42:50 AM
PC gamer had an article on it a while back, I liked how the decided to do some of the level progression things. Like the orcs, as they progress they get bigger and meaner, which is like how they are supposed to in Warhammer, my guess at high levels your gonna have a hulking warboss. And the dwarves are supposed to get beardier and I think more ornate armor as they progress. Though I fear the slayers are going to be a gimmick, were everyone and their uncle will play them.

Also i remember seeing a few places how some nimrods keep calling Warhammer a ripoff of Warcraft one site even called WH4oK a rip of Starcraft

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-07-2006 11:47:56 AM
quote:
Peter said:
Also i remember seeing a few places how some nimrods keep calling Warhammer a ripoff of Warcraft one site even called WH4oK a rip of Starcraft

Come to think of it..

Blizzard has taken all their best ideas straight from Games Workshop. Wow.

Willias
Pancake
posted 05-07-2006 01:45:12 PM
In the above linked movie, pause at about 00:43.

There's more than one orc being launched out of catapults. D:

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-07-2006 02:29:55 PM
quote:
Peter was listening to Cher while typing:
PC gamer had an article on it a while back, I liked how the decided to do some of the level progression things. Like the orcs, as they progress they get bigger and meaner, which is like how they are supposed to in Warhammer, my guess at high levels your gonna have a hulking warboss. And the dwarves are supposed to get beardier and I think more ornate armor as they progress. Though I fear the slayers are going to be a gimmick, were everyone and their uncle will play them.

I'm curious as to what they're going to do for the other races. I can see Chaos possibly becoming more demonic, but no idea what'll be done for Empire and the elves.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: