EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Kanye West making a manga about himself?
Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-22-2006 11:00:15 AM
100 karat solid gold

quote:
ANIMATED KANYE

Scoop up a few Grammys? Check. Rant about the President on live TV? Check. Launch a line of preppy duds? Check. The next item on rap star KANYE WEST'S to-do list is to create a book in the style of Japanese manga comics with animator Bill Plympton. Plympton, best known for short films that appeared on MTV in the '80s, met West when drawing the raw, smudgy animation for the hip-hop star's video Heard 'Em Say. After the two hit it off, they decided to collaborate on a book based on West's lyrics for Simon & Schuster. Can a Kanye West line of baked goods be far behind?

Sean
posted 04-22-2006 11:12:28 AM
I'd never heard of him before the stupid fundraiser line, and I haven't heard about him since then.

He won Grammies?

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Maradon!
posted 04-22-2006 11:17:29 AM
George Bush does not care about Kanye West.

The Bush administration actually employs more colored people in high positions than the Clinton administration ever did, but none of that matters because republicans oppose race-based government handouts and so they must all be racist and everybody knows that Colin Powell was an uncle tom and Condi Rice is just a melon lips aunt jemima but it's OK for us to use racial slurs like that because we're on the side of the oppressed class.

Lashanna
noob
posted 04-22-2006 11:18:08 AM
Two days before Hurricane Katrina made landfall.

And we all know what happened shortly after.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 04-22-2006 11:19:07 AM
I had never heard of him until he came to the Much Music Video awards. He didn't sound to intelligent, or he was drunk. One or the other, he just didn't seem to interested in anything other than himself.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-22-2006 04:30:56 PM
This comes after his demand to be re-written into the Bible, as well.

Fuck that crazy grandma.

Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 04-22-2006 06:58:28 PM
Hopefully this will do just as wella s courtney love's manga and Emmenim's comicbook
Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: