EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The hell...
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 04-09-2006 10:37:50 PM
Someone go nuts and eat all the topics?

*wanders back to work*

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Sean
posted 04-09-2006 10:38:59 PM
Please, don't bother trying to make sense.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Gadani
U
posted 04-09-2006 11:34:43 PM
What
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 04-10-2006 12:04:36 AM
quote:
Gadani wrote this stupid crap:
What

I am thinking that he is wondering about the missing message icons in front of some of the topics. Maybe.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-10-2006 08:51:39 AM
That or his preferences only show threads from the last day.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 04-10-2006 05:54:23 PM
Ah, I see the usual suspects are still around. Sean, please, don't bother trying to be witty.
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Sean
posted 04-10-2006 05:55:18 PM
OH SNAP

BURNT LIKE TOAST

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-10-2006 06:33:26 PM
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 04-11-2006 04:25:05 PM
quote:
MadCat the 2nd thought about the meaning of life:
Ah, I see the usual suspects are still around. Sean, please, don't bother trying to be witty.

He's right, though. Nobody has any clue what the fuck you're babbling about.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 04-11-2006 08:17:05 PM
Hells yes!
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: