EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: what's your favorite cereal
Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-03-2006 11:37:23 AM
For me it is Peanut Butter Crunch!
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 04-03-2006 12:00:25 PM
I've always been partial to Corn Pops.
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 04-03-2006 12:04:11 PM
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-03-2006 12:19:24 PM
Crispix, followed by Frosted Mini Wheats.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-03-2006 12:34:41 PM
Multi-grain cheerios is my current favorite.

Other cereals I like include, but are not limited to, normal Cheerios, Wheaties, various breeds of Chex, normal Kelloggs Rice Crispies, Kelloggs Raisin Bran, and Grape Nuts. I've never been a fan of the pure sugar cereals, though Kelloggs Corn Pops (maybe just called "Pops" now) and store-brand knockoffs of Golden Grahams make decent replacements for candy bars.

I don't eat breakfast very often these days though.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

LeMiere
posted 04-03-2006 01:08:46 PM
Honey Bunches of Oats and Reese's Puffs.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-03-2006 01:09:09 PM
I've been into steel-cut Irish oatmeal lately. It's got much more texture than the flat stuff we're used to in the US, and it's awesome with a huge dollop of butter, a bit of brown sugar, a little cream, and some dried cranberries.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

LeMiere
posted 04-03-2006 01:14:38 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Bloodsage stammered:
I've been into steel-cut Irish oatmeal lately. It's got much more texture than the flat stuff we're used to in the US, and it's awesome with a huge dollop of butter, a bit of brown sugar, a little cream, and some dried cranberries.

That's too much work for cereal.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-03-2006 01:16:04 PM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while LeMiere gently hums:
That's too much work for cereal.

Not when your wife makes it and you just have to enjoy!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-03-2006 01:22:00 PM
I love Crispex but I haven't had any in months.

I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, too.

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 04-03-2006 01:25:22 PM
Toasted Honey Crunch. It is by far the best cereal known to American mankind. Although bloodsage's oatmeal sounds awesome.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Suddar
posted 04-03-2006 01:43:06 PM
Probably Frosted Flakes.

They're grrrrrreat.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-03-2006 04:53:08 PM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Monica liberally with Old Spice!
I love Crispex but I haven't had any in months.

Me neither, actually. Rare is it that I bring myself to buy a box, unless there's a sale. They're seriously like the most expensive fucking cereal on the planet.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 04-03-2006 05:26:30 PM
Origial Cap'n Crunch FTW.

Cheerios if I gotta eat somehing passing as healthy.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-03-2006 05:56:31 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Good stuff. I like to saute the oatmeal in butter a bit before adding the liquid (usually milk/cream). If I have any fruit in it I like baked apples.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 04-03-2006 05:57:12 PM
I second the Irish Oat Meat, though I usually just stick to either brown sugar or fresh fruit, instead of tonsa stuff at once in it.
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Monica
posted 04-03-2006 06:07:50 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Me neither, actually. Rare is it that I bring myself to buy a box, unless there's a sale. They're seriously like the most expensive fucking cereal on the planet.

Yeah dude. I went to Crest today and they had it for like 2.48? 2.68? per box. Meanwhile, Malt-o-Meal was being put on sale at like 4 boxes for $5... and they were the BIG boxes. I was like, what the fuck.

I wanted some Crispex real bad, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $3 for a box when I could get some sugary crap for $1 a box.

nem-x
posted 04-03-2006 06:15:01 PM
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-03-2006 06:27:28 PM
I remember one night I had a wicked craving for Honey Nut Cheerios so I went to the local 24 hour supermarket but they were completely sold out of them. They had plenty of the Malt-o-Meal brand varient so against all sense I had I got those, and god damn they were awful. Reminded me why I typically avoid all generic processed foods.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Monica
posted 04-03-2006 06:31:11 PM
Yeah I dunno. I tried the MaltoMeal variant on Honey Nut Cheerios and yeah, they're not as good.

I haven't had a problem with pretty much any of the others, though. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Fruit Loop variants are probably the best.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 04-03-2006 06:31:32 PM
I like Bran Flakes. Lots of fiber.
Peter
Pancake
posted 04-03-2006 08:46:41 PM
Guinness

quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Bloodsage said:

I only have time for Quaker Instant

I like mine with as little water as possible, I believe you should be able to eat it with a fork

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 04-03-2006 08:51:02 PM
Frosted Mini Wheats
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 04-03-2006 08:51:02 PM
Eeep double post.

Reynar fucked around with this message on 04-03-2006 at 08:51 PM.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Razor
posted 04-03-2006 10:40:51 PM
hmmm oatmeal, flavored w/ splenda in mass quantities

Cherios Flavored the same
and Crispix, rice, flavored the same way.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 04-03-2006 11:09:41 PM
quote:
Reynar had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Frosted Mini Wheats
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Skaw
posted 04-03-2006 11:28:10 PM
quote:
Señor Gains had this to say about Pirotess:
For me it is Peanut Butter Crunch!

Peanut Butter Crunch is Party Hard fuel.

Ryuujin
posted 04-03-2006 11:50:13 PM
Raisin Bran & Cocoa Pebbles
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 04-04-2006 12:10:23 AM
Cereal pretty much sucks all around.

But I admit that I do like Cookie Crisp.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Steven Steve
posted 04-04-2006 12:21:06 AM
I eat rolled oats with cinnamon and raisins.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 04-04-2006 12:35:52 AM
quote:
Densetsu got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Cereal pretty much sucks all around.

But I admit that I do like Cookie Crisp.

THANK YOU!

I was gonna say, what kind of heathens are you all to not say Cookie Crisp first?

I mean, really, only Boo Berry is a worthwhile competitor.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 04-04-2006 01:37:34 AM
raisin nut bran...
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 04-04-2006 01:58:11 AM
Cracklin' Oat Bran. That stuff tastes like cookies, and I could eat a whole box of it myself in one sitting. However, that much fiber at once might be a Bad Thing.

Second place is Grape Nuts, but with several spoonfulls of sugar added, then just enough milk to cover. There should be sugar left in the bottom of the bowl.

Third but not least is Coco Pebbles.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
LeMiere
posted 04-04-2006 02:27:49 AM
I used to really like Raisin Squares, but I haven't seen them in a long while.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 04-04-2006 02:59:23 PM
Kaboom, Life, and Corn flakes.

Freschel Spindrift fucked around with this message on 04-04-2006 at 03:01 PM.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 04-04-2006 08:50:39 PM
quote:
Freschel Spindrift wrote this stupid crap:
Kaboom, Life, and Corn flakes.

Wasnt Kaboom discontinued in the 70's?

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Steven Steve
posted 04-04-2006 09:49:10 PM
I usually place the raisins in a pentagram on top of my oatmeal for a laugh.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 04-04-2006 10:22:39 PM
Oh yes... Cracklin' Oat Bran. Good but expensive.

I also like the 'puffed rice' cereal.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 04-04-2006 10:23:27 PM
I like the Cap'n crunch with crunch berries.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 04-05-2006 05:30:23 AM
Grits with butter, sugar, and some bacon crumbled up into it.

-H

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: