EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My desktops since Vorago's thread was a FAILURE
Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-13-2006 05:43:17 PM

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 03-13-2006 06:12:30 PM
I concur.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-14-2006 08:39:20 PM
Damnati
Filthy
posted 03-14-2006 08:50:11 PM
quote:
Delidgamond was listening to Cher while typing:

Needs more of this.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 03-14-2006 10:51:22 PM
The first girl looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel, but the second is still fantastic.
Steven Steve
posted 03-14-2006 11:39:25 PM
I hate Delid's desktops because they're always of some semi-attractive celebrity slut and all I end up thinking about when I look at them is all the ugly Blizzard fans drooling over them.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 12:28:31 AM
Rin Aoki, my favorite asian girl in the world, and possibly related to nemx

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-15-2006 12:29:47 AM
I don't think I've ever said this about an asian girl. Especially one with big knockers because that's what I'm usually lookin' at if they gots it...but..

she's got a pretty fugly face right there. :/

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 12:31:32 AM
quote:
Señor Gainsing:
she's got a pretty fugly face right there. :/

What are you talking about? I like her face more than her tits, and that's saying a lot.

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 03-15-2006 12:38:13 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
What are you talking about? I like her face more than her tits, and that's saying a lot.

It's the teeth! Yikes.

Sean
posted 03-15-2006 12:43:29 AM
I'm pretty sure they're turned off by the angle, which shows absolutely no neck and makes her look a little hunchbacked.

Although I'd still hit it until she or I were unable to continue.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

nem-x
posted 03-15-2006 12:45:12 AM
Steven Steve
posted 03-15-2006 02:02:57 AM
quote:
From the book of Maradon!, chapter 3, verse 16:

As Bummey said, it's mostly the teeth. She's your regular squirrely monkey-faced Asian.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 02:07:46 AM
I don't see what's abnormal about the teeth...
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-15-2006 11:27:50 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Whoa.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 03-15-2006 11:50:46 AM
quote:
Maradon! wrote this stupid crap:

She's pretty fucking ugly, but then again almost all asian women are.

Steven Steve
posted 03-15-2006 07:05:28 PM
Let me put it this way.

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-15-2006 07:35:55 PM
what the fucking christ faz referenced harry potter

edit: wait emma watson never mind

Señor Gains fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 07:36 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 03-15-2006 09:53:02 PM
I was thinking of some character from a cartoon but that guy did nicely. Don't worry, I have HBO and only caught a glimpse of the movie.

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-15-2006 09:56:09 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about (_|_):
I was thinking of some character from a cartoon but that guy did nicely. Don't worry, I have HBO and only caught a glimpse of the movie.

ya sure ps might be nws i dont know

Steven Steve
posted 03-15-2006 10:20:27 PM
Just so you're aware, I am a zoophile and pedophile, but come on man, Emma Watson is simply too uhhhhh, ugly. I would probably wank to her if there was a horse present however.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-18-2006 03:08:46 PM
I changed mine to the most awesome thing ever.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 03-18-2006 08:22:31 PM
I saw a Flying Spaghetti Monster parody of one of the Jesus-fish things on a car yesterday... and the car was driven by a little old lady. It was awesome.
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-18-2006 09:32:55 PM
I need to find another Cthulhu Darwin Fish
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Maradon!
posted 03-18-2006 09:36:52 PM
Someone needs to make a counter-FSM religion featuring ninjas. It could be founded by the rebellious children of FSMists.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-18-2006 11:25:46 PM
quote:
Maradon! got served! Maradon! got served!
Someone needs to make a counter-FSM religion featuring ninjas. It could be founded by the rebellious children of FSMists.

Pastafarians.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: