EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Gabe's weekend. Just read it
Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-13-2006 04:21:44 PM
Read about how nerd him and his wife are
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-13-2006 04:45:21 PM
Good god, that's almost disgusting
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 03-13-2006 04:54:58 PM
Wow. That's rather sadening.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 03-13-2006 05:36:25 PM
quote:
Niklas had this to say about Cuba:
Good god, that's almost disgusting
Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-13-2006 05:41:07 PM
Yeah that is pretty sad.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 03-13-2006 06:24:03 PM
Thats stupid that its taken him this long to do MC, and that he and his wife find it so sexy, but from what i understand, his wife is a pretty big bitch, like whale sized.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Goma
Pancake
posted 03-13-2006 06:58:44 PM
If I recall correctly I think he is a little on the hefty side as well.
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 03-13-2006 08:33:04 PM
quote:
Goma had this to say about Cuba:
If I recall correctly I think he is a little on the hefty side as well.

Gabe is like 140 wet, Tycho on the other hand...

Damnati
Filthy
posted 03-13-2006 08:40:05 PM
I showed this to my girlfriend. Her only reaction was "if you ever do that to me, I'm going to slap you silly." I agree wholeheartedly with her.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Goma
Pancake
posted 03-13-2006 08:43:25 PM
quote:
Naimah thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Gabe is like 140 wet, Tycho on the other hand...

Ah. I knew one of them was a bit tubby and how their animated personas were not accurate representations of themselves in the least.

Steven Steve
posted 03-13-2006 08:48:59 PM
Their son Gabe better get ready to receive a multitude of punches to the nads throughout school.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-13-2006 08:52:48 PM
Fazumzen's weekends consist of tearing out skulls and eating scrap metal.
Sean
posted 03-13-2006 09:13:07 PM
NERD WITH NERD WIFE DOES NERD THINGS NEWS AT ELEVEN

Get off his ass, at least he's married.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-13-2006 10:20:24 PM
Yep, I'm pretty sure it was at least partly a joke too.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 03-13-2006 10:50:19 PM
That is probably a joke
Maradon!
posted 03-13-2006 11:03:05 PM
He's been playing how long?

They've got multiple guilds in their name with the maximum allowable number of members?

AND THEY'RE ONLY JUST NOW DOING MOLTEN CORE!?

Zaeron
Pancake
posted 03-13-2006 11:42:40 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Maradon!!

They've got multiple guilds in their name with the maximum allowable number of members?

The impression I got is that they - Gabe and his wife personally - don't have the time to commit to Molten Core runs. Not that the guild had never done a run.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-14-2006 12:16:08 AM
I find it more humorous than the joke itself (if it is one) that people sitting around are making jokes at how pathetic it is, only to turn around and comment on how slow they are to get to MC and how their guilds must be less than cool if they're not done with MC yet. Pot, Kettle.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-14-2006 12:20:25 AM
All I know is that if UBT wanted to spend a romantic weekend playing WoW, he would get to spend it with Josh.

I would find something better to do.

Willias
Pancake
posted 03-14-2006 12:37:54 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about John Romero:

The guilds have dwindled down quite a bit. I'd say they're probably at ~150 to 200 population-wise per guild, IF that many.

That being said, looking at the KoA forums, they're working on BWL.

Gabe (Dudefella) and Kara (Kimbella) don't really play the game all that much, maybe an hour or two at max a day. Maybe.

Thing is, they really like the game. Gabe especially does. So I don't quite see this being a fake story.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 03-14-2006 05:22:49 AM
quote:
Willias probably says this to all the girls:
The guilds have dwindled down quite a bit. I'd say they're probably at ~150 to 200 population-wise per guild, IF that many.

That being said, looking at the KoA forums, they're working on BWL.

Gabe (Dudefella) and Kara (Kimbella) don't really play the game all that much, maybe an hour or two at max a day. Maybe.

Thing is, they really like the game. Gabe especially does. So I don't quite see this being a fake story.

The smaller ones are down to 150-200.
Annarchy, Fancy Lads, and Knights of Arcadia still have near cap.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Maradon!
posted 03-14-2006 01:27:01 PM
quote:
x--BajahO-('-'Q) :
I find it more humorous than the joke itself (if it is one) that people sitting around are making jokes at how pathetic it is, only to turn around and comment on how slow they are to get to MC and how their guilds must be less than cool if they're not done with MC yet. Pot, Kettle.

1) You can play only 4 hours a week and still do an MC run, so your contention that you have to be a nerd and play a lot to go to MC is incorrect. This statement wasn't at all ironic.

2) I don't recall making jokes at how pathetic they are.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: