EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hoooooleeeee shiiiiit
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-10-2006 12:15:46 PM
Flagstaff, Arizona
10:14 AM

There is so much snow on the ground and in the air as to make Rodney King nervous. No fucking way I'm going to class today.

Which means BURRITO DAY! I just found an awesome burrito place right near my house (ten minutes walking). For five dollars, I can get a chicken and spanish rice burrito the size of your small intestines and a drink. It's delicious enough that I'd probably kill Geeorn for one.

So how are you doing today? Do you have a burrito?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-10-2006 12:17:20 PM
Just about to get me some New York pizza. Best fucking pizza in the world.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-10-2006 12:24:01 PM
I'm not going to school because my teachers are on strike, so I went home and now my mom is paying me $100/week to do the household chores.

So life's pretty good.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-10-2006 12:40:00 PM
Vernal is en route to Germany to pick up our car, and I just got back home after buying stuff for dinner: the obligatory baguette, some smelly cheese, some sausage to go with onion and mushrooms for a main course, and a cherry tart for dessert.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-10-2006 12:40:20 PM
I have a bologna sandwhich and job hunting.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 03-10-2006 12:53:18 PM
I'm doing okay. I woke up at 4 AM after a full 7 hours of sleep, so I'm totally kicking ass (already 6 hours of work done! woo. on small break now).

I do have a stupid fucking telecon in half an hour, though. I dislike meetings. And stupid managers/customers who have no idea what they're doing or what they're asking for.

Satellites are still fun.

Sean
posted 03-10-2006 01:01:26 PM
I'm building floral arrangements for a big beauty pageant next weekend.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-10-2006 01:27:17 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Bloodsage with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
and a cherry tart for dessert.

I didn't know you guys had an open marriage like that.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-10-2006 01:29:05 PM
Shhhhh!
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-10-2006 01:30:22 PM
Woke up, chilled without any pants on for a while, then had breakfast and am soon to go on an ADVENTURE.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 03-10-2006 02:28:26 PM
I'm doing okay. Coffee is in hand, so life could be a hell of a lot worse. I've decided I'm sick and tired of the administrative assistant side of life (crappy pay, thankless bosses, and being told I'm nothing short of a miracle worker... only to be laid off a week later), so I'm going to go back to school. But not just any school... I shall be training to be:

An aesthetistician! whee.

While burritos are not currently in hand, I believe they shall be made for dinner this evening!

Xyrra fucked around with this message on 03-10-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-10-2006 03:06:27 PM
A burrito sounds good.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 03-10-2006 03:09:31 PM
quote:
Xyrra thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I'm doing okay. Coffee is in hand, so life could be a hell of a lot worse. I've decided I'm sick and tired of the administrative assistant side of life (crappy pay, thankless bosses, and being told I'm nothing short of a miracle worker... only to be laid off a week later), so I'm going to go back to school. But not just any school... I shall be training to be:

An aesthetistician! whee.

While burritos are not currently in hand, I believe they shall be made for dinner this evening!

The Botox Injector, or the Hair Stylist?

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-10-2006 03:12:31 PM
It's raining pretty hard which is awsome because it means i don't have to water my plants. Any day where I don't have to water my plants is just that much better.

I'm probably going to get a burrito from Chipotle later. Or maybe some carne asada french fries before my friends get here to play WoW. Maybe we'll get done with Scarlet Monastary today.

Hostile Makeover
posted 03-10-2006 03:27:42 PM
quote:
Kaiote thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
The Botox Injector, or the Hair Stylist?

Not hair. Ugh. Skin & makeup.

Maradon!
posted 03-10-2006 03:29:54 PM
quote:
Dr. Geeing:
It's raining pretty hard which is awsome because it means i don't have to water my plants. Any day where I don't have to water my plants is just that much better.

Technically, you only have to water your plants if you want them to live.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-10-2006 03:50:04 PM
I'm considering selling the house, so doing at least basic maintance is a good idea.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 03-10-2006 03:57:27 PM
quote:
This one time, at Bloodsage camp:
Vernal is en route to Germany to pick up our car, and I just got back home after buying stuff for dinner: the obligatory baguette, some smelly cheese, some sausage to go with onion and mushrooms for a main course, and a cherry tart for dessert.

Sounds like a smelly meal.

Its warm today. I got off of work an hour early, so its all good.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 03-10-2006 04:14:40 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:
Flagstaff, Arizona

There is so much snow on the ground and in the air as to make Rodney King nervous. No fucking way I'm going to class today.

And there's very little snow on the ground here in Winnipeg. It was snowing when I was coming home from uni, but it melted right away. How's that for irony?

I'm doing alright, although I unfortunately don't have a burrito. I finished with my CompSci lab early today so I could get home faster, but unfortunately the traffic downtown was shitty because of the rain and snow, so I ended up getting home normal time. Taking the bus sucks. But hey, it's Friday, and I don't have a lot of homework or studying to do over the weekend. Technically, I don't have any stuff that has to be done over the weekend, but it would be a good idea to start.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 03-10-2006 04:45:49 PM
quote:
Karnaj's account was hax0red to write:

If you havent tried it yet, you gotta go to the pizza place behind port authority, its open 24 hours (gets kinda skeevy late at night though), 1 doller slices, and its honostly the best pizza I've ever had

(its at like 41th and 9th, right across the street from the passage between the two halves of the first floor)

Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-10-2006 04:57:18 PM
Next time I'm forced to ride the bus in, I just might do that.

Beer.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 03-10-2006 06:31:52 PM
Trying to qualify with a 9mm is really hard when it is dumping down snow

I still did though!

Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-10-2006 06:34:06 PM
It was like 60 degrees and sunny out today.

I walked to Long John Silvers.

quote:
Karnaj got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

btw uh no

Señor Gains fucked around with this message on 03-10-2006 at 06:35 PM.

LeMiere
posted 03-10-2006 07:41:27 PM
It's windy in Phoenix.

Let's all go snow boarding in Flagstaff.

Yey.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 03-10-2006 08:36:07 PM
It's very warm here! Yesterday it was beautiful, all rainy and wet, but like plus ten degrees out. Also, due to our piddly snowfall this year, this means we don't have huge piles of snow turning into disgusting slush when rain hits it, and we just get to enjoy the moist warm atmosphere.

This means summer will suck. But oh well. I like it now.

Now I'm going to make some cinnamon toast.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 03-10-2006 08:47:59 PM
Im working tech support at Verizon Wireless for 31 thousand a year, Im turning 20 in may, Im going out with a girl tomorrow, I bought new socks, and I had burritos for dinner. Im pretty groovy.
Skaw
posted 03-10-2006 09:05:29 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Flagstaff, Arizona

Which means BURRITO DAY! I just found an awesome burrito place right near my house (ten minutes walking). For five dollars, I can get a chicken and spanish rice burrito the size of your small intestines and a drink. It's delicious enough that I'd probably kill Geeorn for one.

So how are you doing today? Do you have a burrito?

I wore shorts today. It's fucking 68 out right now. lololololfuckedupweather

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-10-2006 10:02:17 PM
quote:
Señor Gains wrote this stupid crap:
btw uh no

BTW, you have no idea.

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-10-2006 10:21:04 PM
quote:
Peter spewed forth this undeniable truth:
BTW, you have no idea.

I live like 40 minutes from Chicago.

You lose. We win.

Hostile Makeover
posted 03-10-2006 10:41:11 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Karnaj:

QFT!

Demos
Pancake
posted 03-10-2006 10:58:43 PM
Chicago pizza will always be superior.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-10-2006 11:52:38 PM
quote:
This one time, at Señor Gains camp:

You lose. We win.

I've had Chicago Pizza. I wasn't exactly impressed. It was good, but certainly not the very best I've ever had period.

Edit: BTW, if you live in Illinois, I feel sorry for you. Worst road systems I've ever had the displeasure of being chauffeured(I butchered that one) around on. And the tollways in Chicago, wtfy.

Densetsu fucked around with this message on 03-10-2006 at 11:57 PM.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-10-2006 11:55:26 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Señor Gains stammered:

You lose. We win.

I live right were all the good NYC pizza huys set up a small shop and retire, plus It's like 30 min or so to NYC for me. Plus I bet we have a much higher ginny per square mile ratio than yall.

You=lose

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-10-2006 11:58:37 PM
Wait, but that doesn't change the fact that Chicago pizza (and chicagoland) is better than NY pizza ever will be.
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-11-2006 12:06:38 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Señor Gains wrote:
Wait, but that doesn't change the fact that Chicago pizza (and chicagoland) is better than NY pizza ever will be.

'cept that that Chicago style pizza is crapola in comparison. It's like people from Cincinnati really thinking they have best chili in the world. I may not have a Mexican with a goat to send out to ya, but I can dig up a Tony with a cannoli to teach ya.

Sean
posted 03-11-2006 12:08:57 AM
You're a bunch of the pettiest motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Get it over with and stick your dick in the pie.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Tremendous Faggot
posted 03-11-2006 12:10:06 AM
quote:
Peter stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
'cept that that Chicago style pizza is crapola in comparison. It's like people from Cincinnati really thinking they have best chili in the world. I may not have a Mexican with a goat to send out to ya, but I can dig up a Tony with a cannoli to teach ya.

It's sad that you're so wrong, but hey. Taste opinions are different!

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 03-11-2006 12:48:32 AM
This thread is going places.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 03-11-2006 01:06:17 AM
Due to the massive downpour we had for two days, the parking lot at work was still wet yesterday morning and I slipped and fell. My knee has a huge fucking bruise on it now.

But! Despite that, it was bonus day and where I thought they were taking 43% out for taxes, they only took 35%. So after work I took my family out and bought them presents.

And now for my midnight snack, a piece of veggie delite pizza. yum yum.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-11-2006 07:53:22 AM
quote:
Jajahotep Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Due to the massive downpour we had for two days, the parking lot at work was still wet yesterday morning and I slipped and fell. My knee has a huge fucking bruise on it now.

But! Despite that, it was bonus day and where I thought they were taking 43% out for taxes, they only took 35%. So after work I took my family out and bought them presents.

And now for my midnight snack, a piece of veggie delite pizza. yum yum.

Have you passed your kidney stone yet?

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: