EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: WHAT THE FUCK??!?
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 02-08-2006 12:48:08 AM
Somebody fucking stole my identity. I just pulled a credit report for myself (just for shits and giggles) and aparrently, I live in Waldorf, MD, and have trashed a couple bank accounts out there.

I only know one person who lives in MD who would have access to my personal information.

Zephy, you know who I'm talking about.

I am going to find him.

And then, I am going to kill him.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 02-08-2006 12:54:21 AM
i guess that sucks
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 02-08-2006 12:57:48 AM
We have law enforcement for this kind of stuff
Aury
posted 02-08-2006 01:06:40 AM
quote:
Kegwen wrote this stupid crap:
We have law enforcement for this kind of stuff

But that's no fun. I want to take the law in my own hands.

Maradon!
posted 02-08-2006 01:36:26 AM
Careful before you go breaking someone's kneecaps.

Credit reporting agencies are notoriously sloppy with identity. I've heard dozens of stories of people getting their credit histories mixed and ruined by a completely innocent stranger, simply because their names where similar.

My 80 year old grandpa is going through a situation right now where a huge amount of debt being is being attributed to him from a 27 year old man with the same first and last name, but a different middle name and a totally different SSN. And it's showing up on HIS credit report. Just because the names are similar.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 02-08-2006 at 01:37 AM.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-08-2006 01:47:14 AM
quote:
Maradon! rode by in a mouse drawn chariot while shouting:

Credit reporting agencies are notoriously sloppy with identity. I've heard dozens of stories of people getting their credit histories mixed and ruined by a completely innocent stranger, simply because their names where similar.

What he said.

Realize that this person you're thinking of may be innocent. Then, knowing that, break his kneecaps anyway.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 02-08-2006 07:48:06 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Maradon! said this:

My 80 year old grandpa is going through a situation right now where a huge amount of debt being is being attributed to him from a 27 year old man with the same first and last name, but a different middle name and a totally different SSN. And it's showing up on HIS credit report. Just because the names are similar.

Same damn thing happened to me a few years back. A person had the same first and last name as me (different middle), different SS#, and lived in Dallas (I live near Houston). They started lumping that bastard's credit on me.

EDIT: Something else you should know: normally collections agencies that charge off debt are usually somewhat to blame as well. They'll go to great lengths to find something they can pin debt to so they don't have to worry about it anymore.

Which agency screwed up your report?

-H

Hellbender fucked around with this message on 02-08-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-08-2006 10:05:54 AM
And is he better at being a gay guy than you?
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-08-2006 10:56:04 AM
Trust me. I know who he's talking about, and it's no big loss even if he didn't do it.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Aury
posted 02-08-2006 12:24:46 PM
quote:
Hellbender had this to say about Captain Planet:
Same damn thing happened to me a few years back. A person had the same first and last name as me (different middle), different SS#, and lived in Dallas (I live near Houston). They started lumping that bastard's credit on me.

EDIT: Something else you should know: normally collections agencies that charge off debt are usually somewhat to blame as well. They'll go to great lengths to find something they can pin debt to so they don't have to worry about it anymore.

Which agency screwed up your report?

-H

All three of them. Which makes me think it's actually him.

Aury
posted 02-08-2006 12:25:16 PM
quote:
How.... Zephyer Kyuukaze.... uughhhhhh:
Trust me. I know who he's talking about, and it's no big loss even if he didn't do it.

True 'dat. One less ugly tranny in the world. *shrug*

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-08-2006 12:49:01 PM
quote:
Aury said:
ugly tranny

Aury
posted 02-08-2006 01:24:36 PM
quote:
Mortious Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Honestly. He USED to be cute. Then, he completely let himself go, his hair is long, greasy and gross, he tries to talk like a woman. I think if a straight guy ever got to his tranny surprise he'd be killed.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 02-09-2006 01:27:57 AM
quote:
Aury attempted to be funny by writing:
tranny surprise

Setting: Church social/pot luck dinner

Person: Glad you could make it! What did you bring?
Dhalmer: A little something I call Tranny Surprise.
Person: Ohh, sounds good. What's in it?
Dhalmer: Sausages...

something tells me this won't be nearly as funny when I'm actually awake

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

Maradon!
posted 02-09-2006 05:32:06 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Aury booooze lime pole over bench lick:
All three of them. Which makes me think it's actually him.

Negatory. A surprising amount of information at the three agencies was simply traded from one agency to another.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-09-2006 06:14:05 AM
Watch out! Aury is an internet tough guy!!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: