EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Old Lady vs. Mercedes
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 01-30-2006 01:09:33 AM
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-30-2006 03:28:28 AM
Whoa!
Willias
Pancake
posted 01-30-2006 03:30:44 AM
Don't fuck with the old lady. D:
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-30-2006 07:45:54 AM
Quick, get her license plate number!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-30-2006 07:50:58 AM
This video reminds me of work. Probably because I work at a Dollar General right next to a freaking nursing home.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-30-2006 08:41:13 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze had this to say about Robocop:
This video reminds me of work. Probably because I work at a Dollar General right next to a freaking nursing home.

You're still at Dollar General? I thought you went to work at the mariott with Josh?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-30-2006 08:49:18 AM
quote:
Aury had this to say about Duck Tales:
You're still at Dollar General? I thought you went to work at the mariott with Josh?

Yeah, but it ended up sucking even worse. So we went back to DG.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-30-2006 08:55:48 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze was naked while typing this:
Yeah, but it ended up sucking even worse. So we went back to DG.

Wow.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-30-2006 09:12:16 AM
That... was... fucking... AWESOME.
Big Easy
Pancake
posted 01-30-2006 01:44:48 PM
That's gotta be an $1800 airbag, at least. Teaches that asshole to screw with little old ladies carrying heavy bags...
"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing." -- Thomas Jefferson
"Unbelievably, a goldfish can kill a gorilla. However, it does require a substantial element of surprise." -- George Carlin
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
"I finally figured out what e-mail is for. It's for communicating with people you'd rather not talk to." -- Also George Carlin
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity." -- "The Second Coming" by Wm. Butler Yeats
Talonus
Loner
posted 01-30-2006 04:41:01 PM
quote:
Big Easy had this to say about Captain Planet:
That's gotta be an $1800 airbag, at least. Teaches that asshole to screw with little old ladies carrying heavy bags...

Doesn't teach him anything. It's a commercial for Ikea with the ending chopped off.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: