EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: From Russia with love
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-23-2006 08:06:13 AM
Na nanananaaaa na na na.

Na nanananaaaa na na na.

Na nanananaaaa na na na.

Na nanananaaaa na na na.

NAAAA NAAAA.. NA NA NAAAA.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-23-2006 08:17:11 AM
Heh, spy rock.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-23-2006 08:26:41 AM
Ooh, espionage going on in an embassy. What a shock.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-23-2006 10:32:52 AM
Clearly this was not an assignment handled by a double-0 operative.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-23-2006 10:39:37 AM
quote:
Pvednes said:
Ooh, espionage going on in an embassy. What a shock.

Indeed. Shock.

What makes this different is the ruckus the Russians are making over it.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-23-2006 10:49:46 AM
Well, if the British media would catch a Russian spy doing his job in London, I doubt there would be less "ruckus".
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-23-2006 02:52:46 PM
I'm reading Clancy's "The Cardinal of the Kremlin" right now. Man, could Filitov have used a fake rock.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-23-2006 05:27:25 PM
Meh. This sort of thing happens every few years.

Look for the Brits to PNG a few Russians in the next few days or weeks, and the whole thing will quietly slip below the surface.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 01-23-2006 06:27:19 PM
"Bloody hell, I bet they wouldn't have noticed if we had used the fake doggie doo instead!"
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: