EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: tick....tick tick....tick
Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-14-2006 07:14:25 PM
Blackened
posted 01-14-2006 07:23:21 PM
TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-14-2006 07:26:08 PM
WHERE IS SENATOR KELLER?!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-14-2006 07:28:58 PM
Tell me where is Habib Marwan?
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Blackened
posted 01-14-2006 07:30:19 PM
quote:
Lechium.
Tell me where is Habib MarwanImhotep?
WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Serious note: I really hope the writers 'tone down' this Season and try not to let the suits get in the way. Season 4 was overdone and seemed too rushed at the end. I believe this was due to the higher ups at Fox demanding more action to an attempt to 'step it up' or whatever. I hope they bring it down to earth a little more. Too often during Day 4 I found myself going, "yeah right". Which is perfectly acceptable for this type of show but it's best given in small doses, not at least once every episode.

I also hope they do a little more with Jack's character and not reduce him to spouting the same catchphrases every time a half-way tense situation comes up.

Blackened fucked around with this message on 01-14-2006 at 07:35 PM.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 01-14-2006 10:06:07 PM
I wish someone had told me about this show earlier. I just recently got the Season 1 DVD and am watching through it.

I don't think I could watch it on normal TV, though... I don't think I could make it the few months or whatever it is it's stretched out over.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-14-2006 10:33:41 PM
quote:
Oh Arttemis. Oh Arttemis! Oh Arttemis!!;
I wish someone had told me about this show earlier. I just recently got the Season 1 DVD and am watching through it.

I don't think I could watch it on normal TV, though... I don't think I could make it the few months or whatever it is it's stretched out over.

Yes you would.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-14-2006 10:40:27 PM
quote:
Blackened had this to say about Captain Planet:
WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Serious note: I really hope the writers 'tone down' this Season and try not to let the suits get in the way. Season 4 was overdone and seemed too rushed at the end. I believe this was due to the higher ups at Fox demanding more action to an attempt to 'step it up' or whatever. I hope they bring it down to earth a little more. Too often during Day 4 I found myself going, "yeah right". Which is perfectly acceptable for this type of show but it's best given in small doses, not at least once every episode.

I also hope they do a little more with Jack's character and not reduce him to spouting the same catchphrases every time a half-way tense situation comes up.

Yeah, like the incident at the Chinese consulate was a little far fetched and felt like the story was very rushed. Sure the ending was exactly what they wanted, but it just felt WAY to rushed for my liking.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Mayor of Townsville
Pancake
posted 01-14-2006 10:54:13 PM
There's a bomb in the lasagna!
The city of Townsville... is entirely mine!
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-15-2006 10:39:33 PM
Wow, two major characters killed off before the first commercial break.

Though I'm wondering about this Derek kid and whats going to happen to him.

Blackened
posted 01-15-2006 11:26:34 PM
Best premiere of any show that ever existed.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 01-15-2006 11:55:27 PM
We've seen Kim's new love interest!

Also I hope there isn't like 5 bad guys this season. We've seen the Sniper dude die, the Presidents right hand man, and that Forever Knight/Tracker guy.

edit: I wouldn't be surprised Jack's woman was a spy who told them that Jack was still alive and she's histerical because her son just dashed into the building she knew was going to be 'terrorized'

Delidgamond fucked around with this message on 01-15-2006 at 11:56 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: