EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 2005 is over
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-01-2006 02:19:53 AM
And good fucking riddance to it.

All hail 2006.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-01-2006 03:01:23 AM
I'm just glad it's easy to turn a 5 into a 6 when you accidentally write 05 on a form or something where you have to write down the date.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 01-01-2006 03:04:37 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by JooJooFlop:
I'm just glad it's easy to turn a 5 into a 6 when you accidentally write 05 on a form or something where you have to write down the date.

Quote For Truth. And possibly Justice, too. No, not Great Justice. The Justice for which I'm quoting this isn't great in any sense.

I always hate making that embarassing mistake.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-01-2006 03:10:40 AM
Happy new years! *hugs&smoochas4all!*
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 01-01-2006 04:04:06 AM
Happy Gnoll Ears!!
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-01-2006 04:09:49 AM
Yaay 06, going to go to australia!!
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-01-2006 04:13:18 AM
I did nothing all year, and next year get to write a screenplay! Go 06!

Happy new year. I hope you (yes, you) got drunk and kissed everyone.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 01-01-2006 04:37:31 AM
All Hail 2006! 2005 maybe have been a search of self, and now that I have found myself atleast part of myself I can post and sing! Well not sing but post and post again of self! Anyway yes I am posting Brian, lala you can read and all you assholes can read because yes I'm drunk and its 4 and a half hours past the new year but yet! I am cute and what not, lalalala anyway Happy New Year and may Evercrest Last another year, since it seems we seem to be a dying breed of posters and what not. Rum is amazing you assholes! DRINK IT AND DRINK IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
-postroliphophus-
Pancake
posted 01-01-2006 06:10:10 AM
The end is coming

June 6, 2006

2006 is gonna rock, go apocolypse.

Skaw
posted 01-01-2006 07:02:56 AM
The best thing to come out of 2005, was Resident Evil 4. And it happened in January.

So yeah, shitty year.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 01-01-2006 07:37:50 AM
My head is filled with angry bees. Serious.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 01-01-2006 08:59:34 AM
BEES
hey
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 01-01-2006 09:46:40 AM
quote:
Jensus had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
BEES

OH GOD

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Maradon!
posted 01-01-2006 03:03:55 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq -postroliphophus- booooze lime pole over bench lick:
The end is coming

June 6, 2006

2006 is gonna rock, go apocolypse.

BZZT wrong, the sign of the beast is not 666, that's a mistranslation from arameic.

The sign of the beast is 616.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-01-2006 03:27:09 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Pirotess:
BZZT wrong, the sign of the beast is not 666, that's a mistranslation from arameic.

That won't stop a lot of people from claiming demonic possession or perhaps even a suicide or two from occuring on that date.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
-postroliphophus-
Pancake
posted 01-01-2006 07:23:03 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
That won't stop a lot of people from claiming demonic possession or perhaps even a suicide or two from occuring on that date.

Which is why I posted it, Ive read the Fundamentalists are already raving about that date.

But, just like every year, their prophecies will be wrong.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-01-2006 07:33:14 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Maradon! wrote:

quote:

Well, if the end of the world is on the first, they'll be five days to late for thier possession.

Maradon!
posted 01-01-2006 07:55:14 PM
Second why do people assume the modern calendar has any relevance at all?

When revelations was first penned, the official roman calendar was still missing several months that we have today, not to mention leap years.

Mod
Pancake
posted 01-01-2006 07:59:39 PM
quote:
Maradon! stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

When revelations was first penned, the official roman calendar was still missing several months that we have today, not to mention leap years.

Same reason there is a horoscope industry that moves billions of dollars every year.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 01-01-2006 08:00:24 PM
quote:
Verily, Maradon! doth proclaim:

Logic is no match for their shallow, ignorant interpretation of random bits of data!

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-01-2006 09:22:03 PM
plus there's the fact that june 6 2006 would be written as 6/6/06 instead of 6/6/6, or 06/06/2006, 06/06/06, etc etc etc.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-01-2006 09:42:49 PM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about pies:
plus there's the fact that june 6 2006 would be written as 6/6/06 instead of 6/6/6, or 06/06/2006, 06/06/06, etc etc etc.

We'll have to wait until 2066.

But then what would

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-01-2006 09:44:11 PM
If it didnt happen in june 6 of 6 bc or 6/6/6 ad then we're cool.
Steven Steve
posted 01-01-2006 09:44:37 PM
On 06/06/06 I will break the record at my local sushi bar and become Plate Champion. Then I'll do a lat spread, kick over a chair, and leave.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-01-2006 10:41:10 PM
Man, for drinking half a liter of SoCo, and some Ballantine's, I feel great. Stranger still, my friend had 8 Molson XXX's and wasn't hung over today. I wrote "Property of (my intials)" on one of my friend's asses in magic marker. Then, while he was still passed out, someone else wrote "I cock" on the back of his neck, and drew a spooty penis coming all over his back.

All in all, a solid NYE.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-01-2006 10:57:28 PM
quote:
So quoth Maradon!:

Same reason people think Jesus was white.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-01-2006 11:34:18 PM
I drank too much, sobered up because one of my best friends got sicker than I did, then took care of him the rest of the night.

It was good though, the best one yet

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Maradon!
posted 01-02-2006 01:54:19 AM
quote:
BeauChaning:
than I did, then took care of him the rest of the night.

It was good though, the best one yet

wink-wink nudge-nudge say no more say no more

Zair
The Imp
posted 01-02-2006 02:35:47 AM
2005 was bad to me. 2006 has potential.

If nothing else, the Megaman X Collection comes out in a few days, and I'm still enjoying the yeilds of a bountiful x-mas.

Still so much shit to straighten out though. :(

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-02-2006 02:37:31 AM
The overwhelming majority of people I've talked to got sodomized by 2005.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-02-2006 04:04:24 AM
New Year's Day, and half the bloody state's on fire, and the high winds blew enough dust into the air to blot out the sun.

I am not sure this is good omen, tovarich!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Maradon!
posted 01-02-2006 04:13:08 AM
I was pretty ok with 2005
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-02-2006 04:40:27 AM
2005 was pretty boring with some shitty parts, but it's been picking up steadily since summer. Things are improving at a decent rate over all, I suppose.
Dave
)_(
posted 01-02-2006 06:13:04 AM
2005, one year closer to Bush getting out of office.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-02-2006 07:27:35 AM
quote:
Dave's account was hax0red to write:
2005, one year closer to Bush getting out of office.

No Politics tag on this thread, eh? Well, it must be hidden since you just brought politics into it.

Likewise, the warning I'm giving you is hidden. There's no visible reminder of it, but keep fucking up and it will come back to rip out your colon with sharp teeth.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-02-2006 07:34:39 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Knight Rider:
No Politics tag on this thread, eh? Well, it must be hidden since you just brought politics into it.

Likewise, the warning I'm giving you is hidden. There's no visible reminder of it, but keep fucking up and it will come back to rip out your colon with sharp teeth.

You got better at making subtle threats. (3)

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 01-02-2006 at 07:36 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 01-02-2006 11:14:54 AM
I pretty much slept through most of New Year's. I had to open at 5:30AM on 3 and a half hours of sleep on Saturday, and then on a dare my boyfriend showed up and waited for me to get off work. So we went to the mall and hung out for awhile (where I also saw my ex while walking into a store, flipped, and then darted back out - good times!) Got home about 6, passed out around 6:30.

My boyfriend and I had pretty much agreed that there was no way I could do any partying that night (I was like, shaking myself on the drive home to stay awake.) I griped that I wasn't going to get a New Year's kiss, haha. I was sadf. But then at like, a quarter past midnight, he called me and woke my ass up to tell me he was outside my house. He came to my house right after midnight just so he could kiss me. ^_^

Hee!

Sean
posted 01-02-2006 11:19:52 AM
I was at (another) shitty party yesterday. Full of family and empty of beer.

This morning my bed broke. Woo, 2006.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Steven Steve
posted 01-02-2006 12:41:07 PM
Actually I suppose 2005 was the worst year of my life (Peter Gibbons-style), but things will be looking up in February.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-02-2006 04:52:36 PM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about Punky Brewster:
You got better at making subtle threats. (3)

I don't think that was subtle.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: