EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I think this is something we usually do
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 12-19-2005 08:23:10 PM
The Fall semester has concluded - it is time once again to line up at the urinals of scholasticism and check out one another's academic wangs! because god knows I have nothing else going for me D:

3.753'd!

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-19-2005 08:24:30 PM
I just finished my last final tonight. I'll be a late entry.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-19-2005 08:28:21 PM
My final average was a 3.28.

Last semester was a 3.6, I believe. You know, when it couldn't possibly have counted less.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 12-19-2005 08:28:37 PM
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 12-19-2005 08:57:48 PM

Not bad for spending approximately 50 hours a week working on PolySat.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 12-19-2005 09:23:08 PM
The term doesn't end until the 22nd for me. However, I feel I've done pretty well. Could've done a little better, but still not bad for my very first college term.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Razor
posted 12-19-2005 10:00:21 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Lyinar Ka`Bael said:
I'll finish my last final tomorrow. I'll be a late entry.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-19-2005 10:06:47 PM
quote:
Manticore attempted to be funny by writing:

Yeah, High school GPAs are stupid high nowadays. Is that a 4.0 before it is weighted?

As for my GPA: I had a 4.0 this semester and my overall average is a 3.855. Have one year of college left. If you factor in my community college GPA, I am sitting around a 3.65 (the school doesn't factor in CC GPA until you graduate. And then, it only factors in for where you sit for honors on graduation.)

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 12-19-2005 at 10:09 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 12-19-2005 10:44:21 PM
Last semester unweighted: 3.8
Last semester weighted: 4.4
Unweighted average: 3.76
Weighted average: 3.94

I had 3 AP classes last trimester, which probably isn't that big of an accomplishment compared to some of you, but it's pretty good for a lazy asshole like myself.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Suddar
posted 12-19-2005 10:52:25 PM
Currently failing everything. So badly that not even a final will save me.

( )

Steven Steve
posted 12-19-2005 11:26:11 PM
I forbid you to fail, Suddar.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-20-2005 12:38:11 AM
4.0 woo.

If I get a 4.0 this semester, Im graduating with either a 3.9 or 4.0 average.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 12-20-2005 01:47:17 AM
3.85, I'm a failure to society. *offs himself with a rubber washer*
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 12-20-2005 03:29:45 AM

meh, i'm an average student it appears. oh well, i'm graduating in june so who cares

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: