EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New KH2 footage.
Willias
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 12:25:16 AM
Saw this posted on the VGCats forums, and it's awesome, so I thought I'd cross link it over here.

Because it's awesome.

Oh snap.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 12-14-2005 12:27:32 AM
Willias
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 12:40:06 AM
Generally, I don't have a problem with Rapidshare. :/
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-14-2005 01:01:08 AM
Fucking awesome. I can't wait to have my hands on the only reason I still have a Playstation 2
Willias
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 01:10:01 AM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Knight Rider:
HATE Rapidshare.

Filefront linkage.

Mayor of Townsville
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 01:12:34 AM
It's nice to see they got Jack Sparrow's hand movements down pretty much perfectly.
The city of Townsville... is entirely mine!
Maradon!
posted 12-14-2005 01:44:23 AM
quote:
x--KegwenO-('-'Q) :
Fucking awesome. I can't wait to have my hands on the only reason I still have a Playstation 2

Huh?!

quote:
x--Mayor of TownsvilleO-('-'Q) :
It's nice to see they got Jack Sparrow's hand movements down pretty much perfectly.

WHAT!?!/

Mayor of Townsville
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 01:55:11 AM
^For some reason, your sig pic goes perfectly with that post.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-14-2005 02:16:42 AM
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??!
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-14-2005 02:28:55 AM
I like everything I saw except for the Lilo & Stitch stuff.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Skaw
posted 12-14-2005 03:06:56 AM
Why was Vivi wearring the Sorting Hat?!
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 12-14-2005 09:15:22 AM
I dont get it.

Really.

I dont know what half those things were. Why did goofy have a bigass screw in his head?

MuShu looks BADASS.

Why are so many people having wet dreams over this sissyfied crap?

And dont tell me its for the story.. the story involves Goofy, Mickey, Blackmage, and some anime kid with a giant key. Thats not a story, its a fucking flashback.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-14-2005 09:32:26 AM
Even though I didn't give KH1 a chance (30 minutes of my time wasted because I couldn't find 1 piece to build a fucking boat. Fuck that shit), KH2 looks pretty good for those fight scenes I saw.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-14-2005 02:45:58 PM
quote:
Delidgamond had this to say about dark elf butts:
Even though I didn't give KH1 a chance (30 minutes of my time wasted because I couldn't find 1 piece to build a fucking boat. Fuck that shit), KH2 looks pretty good for those fight scenes I saw.

You know you can complete the game with the basic ship they give you, right? I did that the first time

edit: assuming you're talking about the ship, because I can't think of anything else that would require you to collect pieces to build it

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 12-14-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 12-14-2005 02:46:47 PM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
You know you can complete the game with the basic ship they give you, right? I did that the first time

Raft.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 12-14-2005 02:47:53 PM
quote:
Kaiote had this to say about Optimus Prime:
I dont get it.

Really.

I dont know what half those things were. Why did goofy have a bigass screw in his head?

MuShu looks BADASS.

Why are so many people having wet dreams over this sissyfied crap?

And dont tell me its for the story.. the story involves Goofy, Mickey, Blackmage, and some anime kid with a giant key. Thats not a story, its a fucking flashback.

Actually what makes KH so insanely awsome is the gameplay. But I wouldn't suppose you would know that.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-14-2005 02:48:11 PM
quote:
Ferret stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Raft.

Oh. I totally forgot about that.

If you ever have to spend 30 minutes on a puzzle in the first hour of the game then at least use GameFAQs

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-14-2005 02:58:08 PM
quote:
One thousand monkies on one thousand typewriters would eventually write what Kegwen said;
Oh. I totally forgot about that.

If you ever have to spend 30 minutes on a puzzle in the first hour of the game then at least use GameFAQs

I shouldn't have to. It was Grandia 2 all over again and I'm not going through it twice.

In other news, Sora likes to back-to-back fight with alot of people. And was Auron fighting Hercules?

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-14-2005 03:11:49 PM
OH.

My..

GOD...

My brain just exploded! This game is going to be fsking awesome.

Willias
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 03:13:47 PM
quote:
Delidgamond stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I shouldn't have to. It was Grandia 2 all over again and I'm not going through it twice.

In other news, Sora likes to back-to-back fight with alot of people. And was Auron fighting Hercules?

The worst part of the game is the part where you build the raft. After that the game gets more and more awesome all the way until the very end.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-14-2005 03:47:24 PM
Now if only this thing would come out. It looks shit hot.
Alaan
posted 12-14-2005 04:36:20 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Delidgamond:

Wait, where the hell did you get stuck in the first hour of Grandia 2?

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 12-14-2005 05:35:35 PM
And it's not being released til Spring '06...goddamnit. Ah well, will give me something to do between finals and graduation.

Looks fan-fucking-tastic, but I think the Lilo&Stitch stage will make me want to strangle the developers. Or at least the ones responsible for putting it into the game. A popular kids movie does not a good video game stage make. The thing about the stages in KH1 was that they were from movies that were classics, some for decades, not over-marketed brainless fluff like Lilo&Stitch. Glad to see some reprises of the old stages, and I'm very interested to see how they do the Tron stage.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Peter
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 05:44:45 PM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
And it's not being released til Spring '06...goddamnit. Ah well, will give me something to do between finals and graduation.

Looks fan-fucking-tastic, but I think the Lilo&Stitch stage will make me want to strangle the developers. Or at least the ones responsible for putting it into the game. A popular kids movie does not a good video game stage make. The thing about the stages in KH1 was that they were from movies that were classics, some for decades, not over-marketed brainless fluff like Lilo&Stitch. Glad to see some reprises of the old stages, and I'm very interested to see how they do the Tron stage.

I have seen the Lilo & Stich movie...I din't think it was bad, hell I thought it was a better move for Disney, dunno about the rest of the franchise.

Honestly Disney has been good pulling their titles along. Shit from what I remember the afternoon shows they ran in the 90's -- Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Even the Aladin and Hercules series-- were pretty good. Not really overmarketed brainless fluff.

Talonus
Loner
posted 12-14-2005 05:50:55 PM
quote:
Delidgamond wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

Grandia 2 is an easy game. How the hell did you get stuck in it so badly that it made you stop playing?

quote:
Azrael Heavenblade had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
The thing about the stages in KH1 was that they were from movies that were classics, some for decades, not over-marketed brainless fluff like Lilo&Stitch.

I don't remember the Disney Hercules or Tarzan movies being classics at the time of KH's release. They are relatively good movies for children, but they aren't classics at all compared to other movies that you saw in the game.

Mayor of Townsville
Pancake
posted 12-14-2005 06:28:56 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Azrael Heavenblade:

Looks fan-fucking-tastic, but I think the Lilo&Stitch stage will make me want to strangle the developers.

Stitch is only a summon. The scene where they're in Hawaii and Stitch jumps on Sora is from the summon sequence.

Sean
posted 12-14-2005 06:44:47 PM
quote:
Then why did you try to fuck him like a bitch, Talonus?
I don't remember the Disney Hercules movie being classics at the time of KH's release. They are relatively good movies for children, but they aren't classics at all compared to other movies that you saw in the game.

Fuck you too.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 12-14-2005 07:48:20 PM
Tron Level =

I love Tron

I absolutely can't WAIT to get my hands on this game. It looks like it'll be awesome.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-14-2005 07:50:08 PM
quote:
Talonus likes the cock and also said this;
Grandia 2 is an easy game. How the hell did you get stuck in it so badly that it made you stop playing?

Find a pot, a cookie sheet, and a ladel

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-14-2005 08:16:37 PM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Looks fan-fucking-tastic, but I think the Lilo&Stitch stage will make me want to strangle the developers. Or at least the ones responsible for putting it into the game. A popular kids movie does not a good video game stage make. The thing about the stages in KH1 was that they were from movies that were classics, some for decades, not over-marketed brainless fluff like Lilo&Stitch.

Well, it is true that Lilo and Stitch is horribly overmarketed, but you have to admit that it IS the most original idea Disney has come up with in the last 5 or more years. Sequels are far worse than anything Lilo and Stitch was. Primarily because L&S was a pretty damned good Disney movie.

Alaan
posted 12-17-2005 01:17:00 AM
quote:
Delidgamond attempted to be funny by writing:
Find a pot, a cookie sheet, and a ladel

Are we talking about the same game here?

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-17-2005 02:07:24 AM
It was a PS1 game
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-17-2005 03:46:08 AM
quote:
Delidgamond had this to say about Punky Brewster:
It was a PS1 game

The original Grandia was PS1

Grandia II was Dreamcast first then PS2

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Malbi
posted 12-17-2005 10:26:35 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael obviously shouldn't have said:
The original Grandia was PS1

Grandia II was Dreamcast first then PS2

And it came out on PC hehe thats how I played it.
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-17-2005 11:21:43 AM
The video doesn't work for me. Anyone know what codec it needs? I've tried the newest version of defilerpak, but it didn't help.
Feed my hungry soul.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: