EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Uwe Boll has a doctorate?
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 11-17-2005 12:03:04 AM
Oh yeah, and here is the trailer for Bloodrayne.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Sean
posted 11-17-2005 12:11:17 AM
He's also working on a Postal movie.

Thank you, Uwe.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

BacardiMunch
Wise enough not to pee on the electric fence?
posted 11-17-2005 12:14:38 AM
I was expecting a little more with the whole "one" business:

One Dog, One Cat, and One Chupacabra will be the pets in this mighty adventure.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2005 12:36:46 AM
Who be playin' Bloodrayne? I'd like to bang her five times sideways.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-17-2005 12:47:16 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Who be playin' Bloodrayne? I'd like to bang her five times sideways.

'Tis Kristanna Loken.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-17-2005 07:30:12 AM
A Uwe Boll movie starring many actors I like makes sad jackals.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-17-2005 02:10:23 PM
Over the course of shooting this film Michael Madsen discovered the key to surviving a Uwe Boll film...

He was drunk every single day of filming

I do wonder how many bombs Uwe Boll must make before they finally just stop giving him money

Vorago fucked around with this message on 11-17-2005 at 02:12 PM.

Sean
posted 11-17-2005 02:44:03 PM
quote:
Vorago's fortune cookie read:
I do wonder how many bombs Uwe Boll must make before they finally just stop giving him money

That's the thing. His films may all bomb and be absolutely horrible, but he and his investors film in enough of the right countries (Britain, Canada, and a few middle eastern places) that by the time they're done with the film, they can harvest enough money in tax write-offs to pay for its production, and then some.

Anything they make at all in theatre revenues and promotions is pure profit. I wish I could find the article explaining all of that, it even went into how they pick which games to approach for movie deals, et cetera.

Father McKenzie
Pancake
posted 11-17-2005 03:51:17 PM
quote:
Vorago Model 2000 was programmed to say:
He was drunk every single day of filming

I love Michael Madsen but he looks like he was drunk every single day of filming for his entire life. Also, Yuri from Red Alert 2 is in this movie because he has some sort of vampire fetish and will appear in any vampire related movie for free.

Father McKenzie fucked around with this message on 11-17-2005 at 03:52 PM.

Vorago
posted 11-17-2005 03:55:21 PM
quote:
So quoth Sean:
That's the thing. His films may all bomb and be absolutely horrible, but he and his investors film in enough of the right countries (Britain, Canada, and a few middle eastern places) that by the time they're done with the film, they can harvest enough money in tax write-offs to pay for its production, and then some.

Anything they make at all in theatre revenues and promotions is pure profit. I wish I could find the article explaining all of that, it even went into how they pick which games to approach for movie deals, et cetera.

That is so amazingly depressing...

Sean
posted 11-17-2005 03:56:04 PM
quote:
Vorago's fortune cookie read:
That is so amazingly depressing...

I can make it even worse.

He wants to do a Starcraft movie.

Vorago
posted 11-17-2005 03:57:03 PM
quote:
Sean's fortune cookie read:
I can make it even worse.

He wants to do a Starcraft movie.

If Blizzard ever agrees to that I will be up on some god damned murder charges

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-17-2005 04:25:27 PM
I know I'm just setting myself up for failure, but I don't think even Uwe Boll can ruin a movie starring Michael Madsen, Billy Zane, Ben Kingsley and Michelle Rodriguez.

Not to say he won't try.

Vorago
posted 11-17-2005 04:38:13 PM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I know I'm just setting myself up for failure, but I don't think even Uwe Boll can ruin a movie starring Michael Madsen, Billy Zane, Ben Kingsley and Michelle Rodriguez.

Not to say he won't try.

I've read some early reviews by people that actually went in there hopeful and even they were disgusted

Apparently the movie features the most annoying sex scene ever in which one character is holding onto the handle of a door and causing the door to slam open and shut over and over and over and over while they are having sex

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 11-18-2005 11:32:42 AM
quote:
Why do ya build me up, Vorago-cup baby just to let me down, and mess me around?
Apparently the movie features the most annoying sex scene ever in which one character is holding onto the handle of a door and causing the door to slam open and shut over and over and over and over while they are having sex

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Zaeron
Pancake
posted 11-18-2005 12:01:33 PM
quote:
Vorago thought about the meaning of life:

I didn't know it was possible to make a sex scene sound that annoying.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: