EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: omgwow
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-12-2005 10:25:19 AM
Does anyone actually still play? I'm reinstalling it now that I've got this here intraweb back.
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 11-12-2005 10:35:22 AM
There's still plenty of us on Zul'jin. I'm not sure about the rest of the servers.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Sean
posted 11-12-2005 10:36:05 AM
I'm still chillin' where you left me.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 11-12-2005 10:40:48 AM
I still play on Durotar/Horde and Dark Iron/Alliance, although not that much lately.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-12-2005 10:43:57 AM
Every day

Zul'Jin is still the place to go for Horde if you aren't one of those "omg evercresters on the server will cause the downfall of humanity types regardless of whether I even ever see them" types. Myself, Tegadil, Delidgamond, Mr. Duck and Mr. Flea among others play regularily on there, with random visits by Parcelan when he isn't trolling all of the realm boards

The majority of us are in the guild The Restless, not an EC guild mind you, just a guild with a bunch of ECrs, heh. Except Mr. Duck, he stayed in the original guild we splintered off from. We are good for asking advice or questions or if someone is really, really bored, pounding ya through an instance

Taylen
Pancake
posted 11-12-2005 10:46:43 AM
I play too much.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 11-12-2005 10:59:48 AM
I'm still on Elune.
Snoota
posted 11-12-2005 12:50:48 PM
And what good add ons should I get? I had a few last time I played, but I forgot which ones they were because I only used them for like three days before my intraweb went away.
Sean
posted 11-12-2005 12:58:55 PM
quote:
Verily, Snoota doth proclaim:
And what good add ons should I get? I had a few last time I played, but I forgot which ones they were because I only used them for like three days before my intraweb went away.

Cosmos

El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 11-12-2005 01:13:01 PM
Cosmos is bloated, but it does have a lot of nice features if you don't feel like mucking about with 15 different addons. (I prefer getting exactly what I need so Cosmos is overkill for me.)

I play on Shattered Hand, but there aren't any other ECers there.

Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 11-12-2005 01:32:27 PM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about Tron:
Every day

Zul'Jin is still the place to go for Horde if you aren't one of those "omg evercresters on the server will cause the downfall of humanity types regardless of whether I even ever see them" types. Myself, Tegadil, Delidgamond, Mr. Duck and Mr. Flea among others play regularily on there, with random visits by Parcelan when he isn't trolling all of the realm boards

The majority of us are in the guild The Restless, not an EC guild mind you, just a guild with a bunch of ECrs, heh. Except Mr. Duck, he stayed in the original guild we splintered off from. We are good for asking advice or questions or if someone is really, really bored, pounding ya through an instance

You still suck >.<

I'm either on my friend's guy doing stuff with your guild (Engelflammen) or on my guy (Jojah) raiding with my guild or chilling with some of yours and you still forget me :-(

Edit: As for addons Cosmos is decent I guess, but you could do alot betterr if you took the time to find them all yourself. Whatr class do you play? I'll see if I can hook you up.

As a Rogue, I use:

EnergyWatch - progress bar for your next energy tick, basically gives you 20 extra energy if you time openers correctly

CooldownCount - numeric display of cooldowns on action buttons

BlindFlashCount - numeric display of flash/blind powder on action button

RogueStunHelper - progress bars for sap, blind, gouge, etc.

ItemBonuses for Titan Panel - shows total stats received from items and sets, hit %, crit %, whatever

Scrolling Combat Text - scrolls combat info above your head, helps to see when feint hits and such

DefendYourself - automatically turns on attack and assists group members, turns off attack when things are crowd controlled

Damage Meters - shows damage done by the raid, helps control aggro

Poison Master - buys flash/poison components, buggy but still useful

Wardrobe - create and switch between different equipment profiles like fire resist, pvp

Vallo fucked around with this message on 11-12-2005 at 01:36 PM.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Vorago
posted 11-12-2005 02:00:59 PM
ScrollingCombatText is a must-have. Must-have, regardless of your class. It makes the game just look and play so much better, the fact it isn't already part of the basic WoW make-up never ceases to shock me. It doesn't sound so amazing but I could not fathom living without it now.
Sean
posted 11-12-2005 02:24:21 PM
quote:
FUCK. MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE? SHIT. FUCK. It's not your fault, Vorago.
ScrollingCombatText is a must-have. Must-have, regardless of your class. It makes the game just look and play so much better, the fact it isn't already part of the basic WoW make-up never ceases to shock me. It doesn't sound so amazing but I could not fathom living without it now.

Much like instant-quest-fading, I imagine SCT is something that basic WoW will mysteriously gain one patch.

Vorago
posted 11-12-2005 02:58:04 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Sean wrote:
Much like instant-quest-fading, I imagine SCT is something that basic WoW will mysteriously gain one patch.

God I hope so

I still can't figure out how to turn "Berserk now!" off whenever my priest is crit'd though

Talonus
Loner
posted 11-12-2005 03:22:25 PM
quote:
How.... Sean.... uughhhhhh:
Cosmos

Why do you hate Snoota?

Sean
posted 11-12-2005 03:38:32 PM
quote:
Then why did you try to fuck him like a bitch, Talonus?
Why do you hate Snoota?

Snoota
posted 11-12-2005 04:28:20 PM
I am totally Rheck the Tauren Warrior on Zul'jin totally.
Yuri
posted 11-12-2005 05:25:44 PM
Wuut (or Asha'man or whatever he goes by now), Reynar (sometimes), and I are all on Medivh Horde.. Not like you care!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-12-2005 11:11:52 PM
Zul'jin got the majority of quality ECers.

Alleria and Elune got the shit.

Demos
Pancake
posted 11-12-2005 11:16:17 PM
I recently hit 60 on azgalor, and my brother is almost Grand Marshal. We do a good amount of pvp if thats what you're into, neither of us does a whole lot of instancing, though I'm tryin to see about switchin to a guild that runs MC and BWL regularly.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 11-13-2005 11:19:17 AM
Bloodhoof has a good number of decent people on it. IF ya join on alliance we have a great guild set up already.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: