EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: omg the funness
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-12-2005 04:55:41 PM
So dabbling around on myspace i found a fun game, I know how some of you abhore googles, so use what ever the hell you want with this, but the game calls for google, whatever.

So go to google and type in "(yourname) needs", dont forget the quotes (obviously) and see what you come up with. Post the top 5 funny ones you find. See? Simple, and the results are hilarious!

1.Gia needs to round up the others for a VMI Black Wives Club 'cause all them suckas is on the pussy hunt. (comedy gold)
2.Gia needs to be kept from the public (so true so true)
3.Gia needs it BAD and NOW! (mmmhmm, but...)
4.Gia needs a special kind of man to take care of her sexual needs (yea, now thats what im talking about)
5.Gia needs to double up on those yoga classes because she still has a lot of tension to work out (no, we already discussed this, i just need sex)

YOUR TURN!

frolicking imp fucked around with this message on 10-12-2005 at 05:07 PM.

*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Sean
posted 10-12-2005 05:26:19 PM
uh huh
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-12-2005 05:32:11 PM
Damn it, its fun. You guys suck. No sense of sensless entertainment.
Sean
posted 10-12-2005 05:35:10 PM
1. frolicking imp needs a kick in the ass
2. frolicking imp needs a pair of black eyes
3. frolicking imp needs to get back in the kitchen
4. frolicking imp needs to shut up and look pretty
5. frolicking imp needs to speak only when spoken to
6. frolicking imp needs to return to full-time lurking status

hay it is fun

frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-12-2005 05:54:59 PM
Damn i DO need to return to full time lurking status. Finally thought i found somthing worthy of he "highclass" people of this board too, but alas I fall behind as always. Where RK when I need him.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-12-2005 06:04:04 PM
Oh jeez Sean why do you have to be so mean all the time?
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 10-12-2005 06:28:17 PM
"Bill needs to" comes up with all legal articles

I'm just a bill and I'm sitting here on capital hill...

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 10-12-2005 at 06:28 PM.

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 10-12-2005 06:29:38 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop was naked while typing this:
Oh jeez Sean why do you have to be so mean all the time?

Because if he wasn't, Parcelan would have to post more, and lord knows we don't want that. And if Sean wasn't so mean, Frolicking Imp might be instilled to post another STUPID THREAD!

"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-12-2005 06:31:43 PM
I stand firmly by the opinion that if you actually tried it, it would be thoughly entertaining as it was for me, so piss of. K thnx plz die now.

COme on people, wheres the love! Wheres the loooooove?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-12-2005 06:32:51 PM
quote:
frolicking imp had this to say about the Spice Girls:
I stand firmly by the opinion that if you actually tried it, it would be thoughly entertaining as it was for me, so piss of. K thnx plz die now.

There's love on EC?

Anyhow.

• Craig needs to get his Facts Straight Over Salmon
  • Craig NEEDS his coffee fix NOW
  • Craig needs someone a little more safe and with a bit of intelligence

Kuroi Madoushi fucked around with this message on 10-12-2005 at 06:36 PM.

• Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Anakha
    posted 10-12-2005 06:33:08 PM
    quote:
    frolicking imp Model 2000 was programmed to say:

On another damn forum, go post your game on the SA forums.

"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
    Maradon!
    posted 10-12-2005 06:34:48 PM
    Everybody seems to come here to be an asshole, but goes elsewhere to post anything fun.

PS. The SA forums are stupid and cost money.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 10-12-2005 at 06:35 PM.

Damnati
    Filthy
    posted 10-12-2005 06:37:29 PM
    quote:
    Maradon!'s fortune cookie read:
    Everybody seems to come here to be an asshole, but goes elsewhere to post anything fun.

It's because being an asshole is the thing to do. Being nice is for sissies. I am a sissy.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Anakha
    posted 10-12-2005 06:37:42 PM
    quote:
    Maradon! had this to say about Punky Brewster:

But i thought we were supposed to be assholes to newbs on this forum. I thought it was the cool thing to do.

I just discovered the quote button today!

frolicking imp
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 06:42:26 PM
    wtf are the SA forums? If you have to pay money for them, im out. I use nothing that cost money, rent, school, and insurance cost enough for me.

And hey, im not a n00b though, ive been here almost 4 years. I was here for a year stright when I started dating RK, but then found I had a life outside of the internet and became a lurker and occasional poster and come here everyone once in a while when i find something interesting...which i still say I have.

[edit]And i just realized my image was removed by Parce! why for? Whats wrong with squirrely wrath?? Doesnt anyone watch Nuerotically Yours????

frolicking imp fucked around with this message on 10-12-2005 at 06:44 PM.

Damnati
    Filthy
    posted 10-12-2005 06:43:33 PM
    quote:
    Anakha had this to say about Knight Rider:
    But i thought we were supposed to be assholes to newbs on this forum. I thought it was the cool thing to do.

I just discovered the quote button today!

For some reason I can't shake the feeling that you're absolutely serious when you're saying this. Whether you are serious or not, you ought to note that frolicking imp isn't a noob (gold name is...three years? four?) and, thus, your comment is irrelevent.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

Sean
    posted 10-12-2005 06:44:40 PM
    quote:
    frolicking imp obviously shouldn't have said:
    so piss of. K thnx plz die now.

Holy hypocrites, Batman!

Mike the Butcher
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 06:45:14 PM
    1. All Michael needs is to feel loved
    2. Michael needs a loving single or two parent family who will accept Michael for who he is, regardless of his background.
    3. Michael needs photographs of both sides of the animal.
    4. Michael needs to focus on new trends and how the music industry has changed over the last decade.
    5. Michael needs neck massages.
    frolicking imp
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 06:48:18 PM
    quote:
    Sean had this to say about Robocop:
    Holy hypocrites, Batman!

The second part was the show that i was joking around. with actually saying something lame like "omg like j/k j/k you guys"

Mod
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 06:59:11 PM
    quote:
    Maradon! had this to say about (_|_):

The SA forums cost you a one-time fee of 10$, since they stopped banning people at the drop of a hat and instead just locking them out for a while when they fuck up you're not likely to have to pay anything beyond that for as long as you are a member. It's a generally well-moderated board with lots of actual content and decent posters, most of the subforums are topic-bound and have enough people posting to sustain them, so you get a very active politics forum, very active computer stuff forum, very active food forum, very active pet forum, etc. I've spent hours upon hours reading those boards and they've provided me with far more than 10$ worth of entertainment.

I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but there you go.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
    Peter
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 07:05:39 PM
    Peter needs to save Dumbledore
    Peter needs a semi-large
    Peter needs to be the only dog in his new home
    Peter needs legal funds
    Peter needs your support
    Peter needs all the funds
    Anakha
    posted 10-12-2005 07:12:23 PM

i hate my programming class, and the ass who teaches it.

frolicking imp
    Pancake
    posted 10-12-2005 07:29:00 PM
    quote:
    Mod had this to say about Knight Rider:
    The SA forums cost you a one-time fee of 10$, since they stopped banning people at the drop of a hat and instead just locking them out for a while when they fuck up you're not likely to have to pay anything beyond that for as long as you are a member. It's a generally well-moderated board with lots of actual content and decent posters, most of the subforums are topic-bound and have enough people posting to sustain them, so you get a very active politics forum, very active computer stuff forum, very active food forum, very active pet forum, etc. I've spent hours upon hours reading those boards and they've provided me with far more than 10$ worth of entertainment.

What i ended up getting addicted to recently are the forums on Craigslist. Throughly entertaining. Theres a craigslist for every major city in the us AND (omg!) Canada. Theres a place to post about just about anything. One of my favorite tihngs to do is go on the pets board in chicago and watch people argue, those pets people are crazy! Good times. And they're completely free. I'm sure most of you have heard of craigs list before, theres just so much to offer though! They even have a "best of" section with all the best hilarity they can find.

OK well now theres my sales pitch, even though i dont think you can sell something thats free... *scratches head*

Snugglits
    I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
    posted 10-12-2005 09:13:51 PM
    quote:
    Mod had this to say about (_|_):

qf-- err, what this man said!

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
    Fox
    Loser
    posted 10-12-2005 10:23:38 PM
    Fox needs to be cleverer with words
    Fox needs to change''''''
    FOX NEEDS TO GET A LIFE
    Fox needs their asses kicked.
    Fox needs to come clean ...
    Fox needs rehab, not zoo

OMG

"It takes an idiot to do cool things, thats why its cool."
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for what I'm not."
    Vinven D`Slyfox
    posted 10-12-2005 10:34:12 PM
    All Vin needs is self-confidence.
    Vin needs to sit down and talk with Sean Penn.
    VIN NEEDS YOU!
    VIN needs to be in a standard format and in a common position.
    Vin needs to get a new asshole or digestive system or something. o.O
    Vin needs a hug.

These were my favorites.

Sean
    posted 10-12-2005 11:49:13 PM
    I don't know. I just. don't. know.

Mr. Parcelan
    posted 10-12-2005 11:53:59 PM
    I got a report of two faggots on foot in this thread. Where are they and are their titles positive enough?
    Vinven D`Slyfox
    posted 10-13-2005 05:14:48 AM
    Fox needs rehab, not zoo. I mean come on, that is comedy gold.

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 10-13-2005 at 05:19 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
    posted 10-13-2005 05:39:30 AM
    quote:
    Vinven D`Slyfox had this to say about (_|_):
    Fox needs rehab, not zoo. I mean come on, that is comedy gold.

No.

All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: