EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh hey.. what happened to my
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 09-30-2005 12:04:38 AM
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-30-2005 12:07:09 AM
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-30-2005 12:08:32 AM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about Captain Planet:

I concur.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 09-30-2005 12:10:45 AM
...smile?

(beard of dooooooooom!)

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-30-2005 12:33:00 AM
You have the sword I wanted.
Maradon!
posted 09-30-2005 12:42:46 AM
DECORATIVE SWORD AHOY
Father McKenzie
Pancake
posted 09-30-2005 12:45:06 AM
Pepsi? People like you make me sick.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 09-30-2005 01:55:37 AM
mullet?
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-30-2005 02:28:15 AM
You look much of the sexx0ry!

Skaw
posted 09-30-2005 02:34:07 AM
quote:
Vorbis had this to say about pies:
mullet?

Dude, where's my Mullet?

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 09-30-2005 03:26:03 AM
Dear god... The beard has slain the hair!
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-30-2005 03:48:01 AM
quote:
So quoth Fizodeth:
You have the sword I wanted.

I have that same sword at home. We both bought it at the Texas Fan Faire

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 09-30-2005 07:33:09 AM
quote:
Father McKenzie Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Pepsi? People like you make me sick.

Who are you again?

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-30-2005 07:53:07 AM
So did a teaser find you in an isolated spot with very few people around, then land right in front of you and then strut up and down in front of you wearing silly antennae on their heads and making beep beep noises?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-30-2005 08:29:38 AM
EGAD!

I did the same thing with my hair once, except your beard is MUCH nicer.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-30-2005 11:19:59 AM
Woah..

nice

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-01-2005 02:23:56 PM
and now, the explanation:

The station I work for, WoR Radio, held a relief event for the victims of Katrina.
Numerous djs and staff subjected themselves to a variety of punishments as the donation count rose.. ranging from dressing in drag and singing Boy George to full body waxing and tattoos of the station logo on the ass. I offered to shave my head.

When the final list was posted:

$9000 - DthBlayde shaves his entire body.

Station hit that mark and kept on going. Synny insisted I keep atleast that much of the beard on.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-01-2005 08:50:12 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about the Spice Girls:

The station I work for, WoR Radio, held a relief event for the victims of Katrina.
Numerous djs and staff subjected themselves to a variety of punishments as the donation count rose.. ranging from dressing in drag and singing Boy George to full body waxing and tattoos of the station logo on the ass. I offered to shave my head.

Station hit that mark and kept on going. Synny insisted I keep atleast that much of the beard on.

Oh you silly radio people! (Damn good thing to do!!)

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 10-01-2005 09:13:38 PM
quote:
KaLourin attempted to be funny by writing:

Waitaminute.. so you are shaved pretty much everywhere?

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-01-2005 09:33:15 PM
every.where.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 10-01-2005 10:24:51 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Robocop:
every.where.

Even the armpits?

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 10-02-2005 01:57:37 AM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
every.where.

Wow.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-03-2005 12:16:59 AM
yah you all try being the one who did the shaving *grumbles* makes me wish we planned that a bit better so I didnt get the hair EVERYWHERE.
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 10-03-2005 12:35:41 AM
are your swords on a gun rack?
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-03-2005 05:50:22 AM
Possibly. Was something, I think my brother built, before he moved out.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-03-2005 06:47:40 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Synjari said:
yah you all try being the one who did the shaving *grumbles* makes me wish we planned that a bit better so I didnt get the hair EVERYWHERE.

Oh you had fun and you know it. *snickers and smooches Synny*

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 10-03-2005 07:07:24 AM
quote:
Synjari attempted to be funny by writing:

Money should have been donated for the one who had to do the shaving! Or at a least a good bottle of alcohol

Next time, wax him.

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 10-03-2005 03:46:20 PM
I can only imagine how painful Wax would be on certain areas of the male anatomy.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-03-2005 04:09:56 PM
quote:
Jajahotep got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Money should have been donated for the one who had to do the shaving! Or at a least a good bottle of alcohol

Next time, wax him.

thats what another dj did when we hit the 8k mark. full body waxing

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 10-03-2005 07:20:27 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by TheOriginalZane:
are your swords on a gun rack?

"get me my longsword!"
*reaches for the assault rifle marked "longsword"*

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Talonus
Loner
posted 10-03-2005 07:55:23 PM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about Duck Tales:

So how much did he have to pay you to do it?

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 10-03-2005 09:14:39 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael said this:
"get me my longsword!"
*reaches for the assault rifle marked "longsword"*

Why did you have to bring back memories of that horrible movie?

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-03-2005 09:16:16 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Ruvyen said:
Why did you have to bring back memories of that horrible movie?

My first thoughts were of the Dagger 9mm pistols.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 10-03-2005 10:40:57 PM
Actually if you cut out the scenes with Leonardo and Claire, it was a fairly amusing film. Love Tybalt and Mercutio.

But the "Longsword" scene just keeps bubbling to the surface for me. Like a floater.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-03-2005 10:56:10 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael said:
Like a floater.

There's your summary of the movie.

Interesting concept, but the execution left much to be desired. Thank god they never did anything more 'advanced'.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 12:31:53 AM
I tried to watch my copy of the DVD in my laptop the other day, and it didn't work right :-(

When I tried it in WMP, it said it couldn't load it.

When I tried it in MPC, it worked but skipped alot and stuff.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: