EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Before and after tattoo pics of me!
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-09-2005 10:57:57 PM
I am making this NSFW because there is quasi-nudity involved.

No, you can't see my !!

I got my Ganesha tattoo today. Yes, tattoos hurt.

This is what we were starting with, the artist took this small pic and made it nicer and bigger.

Before:

After, but with the wrap still on:

Without the wrap, but it has lotion on it, and my webcam is being a bitch.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-09-2005 11:25:49 PM
That is an awesome tattoo. Almost exactly where I want mine, except instead of in the middle they will be on the sides of her ears.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 09-10-2005 12:07:38 AM
That absolutely kicks ass Naenae! X) And so perfectly you!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-10-2005 12:25:03 AM
That's pretty badass.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 09-10-2005 12:27:53 AM
That's actually pretty badass. I love the coloring.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-10-2005 12:51:37 AM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Pirotess:
That's actually pretty badass. I love the coloring.

Thank you.

His headpiece isn't colored yet. It's needing about another 2 hours worth of work on it. I get that done in a few weeks.

I think that it's awesome, even unfinished. This guy we go to is so talented!

Thank you for the comments ya'll!

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-10-2005 01:37:49 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! So... can I be nosy and uncouth and inquire as to how much that set you back?
Maradon!
posted 09-10-2005 01:39:13 AM
I did not know tattoos were sold shrink wrapped!
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-10-2005 01:43:53 AM
Nae has a ton of freckles.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-10-2005 02:03:39 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Xyrra said this:
Absolutely gorgeous! So... can I be nosy and uncouth and inquire as to how much that set you back?

It was $290 for the whole thing. From what I understand, it's a great deal for 4 hours of work, fully colored.

quote:
Nae has a ton of freckles.

Yeah, I don't tan. I get pink, then I peel, and then I freckle. So I gave up on sunbathing 2 decades ago.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 09-10-2005 02:12:24 AM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Punky Brewster:
No, you can't see my !!

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-10-2005 04:23:28 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Nae:
Yeah, I don't tan. I get pink, then I peel, and then I freckle. So I gave up on sunbathing 2 decades ago.

If I suffer the furst burn, I'll tan somewhat decently after that. Of course getting that first sunburn where it's just somewhat painful but not "peel-3-layers-of-skin" is something I never mastered.

That and I do not look good with surfer blonde hair. Discovered this after spending a whole summer in the swimming pool.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 09-10-2005 06:15:21 AM
Very nice but needed more nudity

Seriously though, I'm usually not so keen on tattoos but I rather like that one

Ares
posted 09-10-2005 07:04:20 AM
Hurrah for pale people! We must unite!

That's awesome Nae! Yay! Hinduism. And Elephants! It looks pretty.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 09-10-2005 09:16:27 AM
That is an awesome tattoo NaeNae! Mreow! Now us guys have something ELSE to stare ate while you saunter away.
Boom bada boom bada boom.. haha
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-10-2005 09:51:07 AM
I just tan.

Go dark complexion.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-10-2005 12:12:30 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Ares said this:
Hurrah for pale people! We must unite!

That's awesome Nae! Yay! Hinduism. And Elephants! It looks pretty.

Thank you Ares, and Nik and Timmah.

I was curious and I asked the artist how does a person get into tattooing. He said that you have to be an artist first off, then you have to find a tattoo parlor to intern at. He said he paid around $4,000.00 for his internship.

Now he owns his own shop and everyone in town knows him as the guy to see if you want portrait work done.

He said he wants to take pics of my tat for his brag wall.

I waited a long time to get a tat done, because I know it's something that will stay with me forever. I wanted something amazing, and meaningful to me. I got exactly what I wanted.

As for being pale, I don't mind it one bit. I am who I am.

Besides, tanning causes wrinkles and ickyness. I want to stay young forever! Like Aes Sedai!

UBT
Pancake
posted 09-10-2005 12:54:31 PM
One important thing to note is just how painful getting a tattoo on your spine is. Nae took almost the whole two hours with Eddie (the tattoo guy)constantly going over the same areas. At first he started with a rustic brown. Then he went over it in dark brown to add depth, then he finally went over it in black to complete the 3-d look. After 3 colors over the same area for two hours, Nae finally told him she was done.

I'm honestly amazed that she sat still and didn't scream out in pain with all the work he did. Even Eddie said that she had alot of guts for a first timer. He told us that he's had alot of people scream, cuss, and even cry when he did tattoo's on the spine.

Ares
posted 09-10-2005 01:24:08 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Nae:
Thank you Ares, and Nik and Timmah.

I was curious and I asked the artist how does a person get into tattooing. He said that you have to be an artist first off, then you have to find a tattoo parlor to intern at. He said he paid around $4,000.00 for his internship.

Now he owns his own shop and everyone in town knows him as the guy to see if you want portrait work done.

He said he wants to take pics of my tat for his brag wall.

I waited a long time to get a tat done, because I know it's something that will stay with me forever. I wanted something amazing, and meaningful to me. I got exactly what I wanted.

As for being pale, I don't mind it one bit. I am who I am.

Besides, tanning causes wrinkles and ickyness. I want to stay young forever! Like Aes Sedai!

You can make a lot of money tattooing, if you're good. Flash sheets alone sell for $150-200 each, reproductions, not just originals.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-10-2005 03:34:25 PM
You got a damn fine deal on that, Ms. Nae! I'm impressed... hmm, one of these days, I'll have to swing out to Vegas with my ideas and get ahold of this artist... he definately has the sort of detail I'm looking for in my next piece...
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-10-2005 03:44:53 PM
Stunningly beautiful, NaeNae. I love it.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: