EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I5 is now live
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-31-2005 02:10:29 PM
By the time you read this, someone will allready have a level 50 archer.

This has been a public service announcement.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 08-31-2005 02:14:20 PM
Don't count on it, as tanks and herding has been nerfed. Maybe 30 or so

The cool thing is, that PI is nearly empty with all the people making sonic and archers, the bad thing is, 2 of my 3 level 50s have been nerfed pretty hard.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-31-2005 02:16:40 PM
With the changes to Instant Healing, I'm afraid to log on to my 50 regen scrapper.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-31-2005 02:23:27 PM
Unless they made some drastic changes from the test server, Trick Arrow is gonna dissapoint an awful lot of people. It's really more like a Blaster secondary set than a Defender primary. And Archery attacks were really heavy on endurance use.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 08-31-2005 02:26:17 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop painfully thought these words up:
Unless they made some drastic changes from the test server, Trick Arrow is gonna dissapoint an awful lot of people. It's really more like a Blaster secondary set than a Defender primary. And Archery attacks were really heavy on endurance use.

They changed it dramatically then, because I can go through 2-4 fights before I have to rest for endurance. Dispite defiance, my blaster still get's owned fighting 3-5 enemies.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-31-2005 03:29:05 PM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about Tron:
With the changes to Instant Healing, I'm afraid to log on to my 50 regen scrapper.

Well, after a very brief bit of playing, I see that I can still solo invincible missions. No idea how I'll fare against bosses though, as I didn't come across any.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-31-2005 06:34:02 PM
*squees and hurries to download so she can make up another character who'll be ignored!*
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: