EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I feel so dirty
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 12:43:19 AM
Why might you ask? Well before I tell you why I have to give a little background first. My Dad grew up on a Beef farm, once his Mother and Father both passed away my father decided to keep the Cows as sort of a hobby. Ok background complete...

So anyways today while sitting around the house on my day off I was informed that a Cow had died at the farm and was stuck between 3 stalls in the Hay barn. My Dad hadnt been to the farm in a few days so all we knew was that the Cow was between 1 and 3 days ripe. So anyways I head out to the farm with my Dad to go bury the damn fat piece of shit cause once a Cow starts to decay the Processing plants wont take them.

We show up and the first thing I notice is a bubble protruding out of the Cows ass, this bubble is about the size of a watermelon and later decided that it was the Large intestine of the Cow hanging out of the back of said dead cow's stinky ass. Second thing I notice is how much I want to vomit due to the smell, not only am I dealing with the smells of fresh Cow shit all over the place but along with that 1200 pounds of rotting Cow.

Anyways we get to business and begin to tear down stall beams to get the damn thing out of the barn. After cutting the beams down we had to begin to chain the cows legs together and hook it all up to the tractor. Sounds easy enough but after a cow has had a few days to decompose they tend to get slimey so this made attaching chains a little harder.

After we got the cow out of the barn we drug it about 300 yards into the woods and buried the thing. All in all it took a good 2 hours from start to finish, I only vomited 3 times which i was quite pleased with. Best part of it all was walking behind the tractor and getting to watch a watermelon sized intestine blow up.

So how was your day?

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 08-24-2005 12:54:53 AM
... that was disgusting, thanks for sharing.

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 08-24-2005 at 12:55 AM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Peter
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 12:55:55 AM
Hey, I bet i can top that with Fish Carcasses Bakeing in 95 degree weather, now thats a fucking smell that stays with after 5 showers, and the black cloud above it, flies, just a big solid mass of flies.

However, that sucks you had to move dead cow.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-24-2005 01:07:09 AM
eww... moving a heavy carcass is something I never want to do again...
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 01:46:36 AM
Okay Mike's post was disgusting. However, Kenn's reply creeped me the fuck out.

Like, I got serious heebie jeebies from it. Weird guys should never talk about such things, it lends to the imagination.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-24-2005 01:47:49 AM
Nae, you're still going to help me bury those dead hookers in the desert, right?
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 01:49:52 AM
Totally, I know just the place.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-24-2005 01:56:05 AM
sorry 'bout that. From since I was 10 years old I've been burying dead pets and other animals far in my back yard. Not to go into any details, but the heaviest carcass I've had to lay to rest was a large pig that had died in its pen. I thought it had been asleep for a long time (the thing was sleeping most of the time) 'til I noticed the flies and smell a couple days later...
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 02:00:45 AM
Sure she was a pig.. suuuuuuure.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-24-2005 04:19:14 AM
Kenn should not post in non-flame threads so that I can say what I'm really thinking.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 08-24-2005 07:13:53 AM
quote:
Peter's momma typed this shizzle:
Hey, I bet i can top that

Remember that one time when Ares said she saw someone die and it scared her, and everyone was like "pfft, so?" and it eventually escalated to (I believe it was) Call going "Oh that's NOTHING, I saw 80 people die when a plane crashed into the stands"?

There are in fact times where onesupmanship is not the game we want to play.

Also:

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

UBT
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 12:16:24 PM
Remember that time that the Giant Texas-sized asteroid was plumeting towards the earth and everyone thought we were gonna die? Josh looked up and belched so loud and sent a shockwave blast knocking the asteroid back into space and slamming it into Jupiter.

TO JOSH!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: