EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I BOWL TO DARN MUCH
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 12:55:13 AM
Freakin i gonna mess the hell out of my hand because i bowl to much...i mean i consider myself to be awesome at bowling for only bowling almost a year now. Ive already went to the Pepsi International Bowling Event that was in Indiana this year. I gotta cut back abit so my hand can heal but hey i enjoy it.......OWW my hand hurts really bad....
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-14-2005 01:10:42 AM
Evercrest has apparently become a blog for some people
Sean
posted 08-14-2005 01:16:58 AM
quote:
Kegwen stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Evercrest has apparently become a blog for some people

TIMELINE OF MOTHERFUCKING HISTORY
BLACK JESUS ----- YOU ARE HERE -- WORLD WAR II -- TODAY

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-14-2005 01:18:23 AM
wow.. that is really interesting.

no...

really.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-14-2005 01:20:22 AM
It's more effort that most of us, myself included, put forward.

I give it a five for effort, but a two for content. Round up, and it's a four.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-14-2005 01:38:34 AM
quote:
Sean impressed everyone with:
TIMELINE OF MOTHERFUCKING HISTORY
BLACK JESUS ----- YOU ARE HERE -- WORLD WAR II -- TODAY

..Yeah, you're right.

Gadani
U
posted 08-14-2005 01:48:03 AM
Dude.

You look just like Jin from Tekken. Holy fucking Christ. Wow, man.

Jeez.

Suddar
posted 08-14-2005 01:48:40 AM
quote:
Endless had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Freakin i gonna mess the hell out of my hand because i bowl to much...i mean i consider myself to be awesome at bowling for only bowling almost a year now. Ive already went to the Pepsi International Bowling Event that was in Indiana this year. I gotta cut back abit so my hand can heal but hey i enjoy it.......OWW my hand hurts really bad....

Thats funy cus im gonna mess the hell out of my feet because i play ddr too much. i consider myself pretty good at ddr (but bad at bowling ) and ive been playing for 7 months! maybe we can get 2gether and chat sometime about bowling and ddr.

Sean
posted 08-14-2005 01:49:48 AM
quote:
So quoth Suddar:
Thats funy cus im gonna mess the hell out of my feet because i play ddr too much. i consider myself pretty good at ddr (but bad at bowling ) and ive been playing for 7 months! maybe we can get 2gether and chat sometime about bowling and ddr.

Clearly you are not a golfer.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-14-2005 09:40:06 AM
I laughed.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 10:08:47 AM
well now im thinking about looking for a new ball so if like anyone knows a good ball to get...someone let me know PPPLLLLZZZZ
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-14-2005 10:11:26 AM
OK guys, I'll handle this one. It's one of my little brother's friends. I'll talk to him about how things are here or have my little brother talk to him.

I make no guarantees!

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 08-14-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-14-2005 11:51:19 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr painfully thought these words up:
OK guys, I'll handle this one. It's one of my little brother's friends. I'll talk to him about how things are here or have my little brother talk to him.

I make no guarantees!

goddammit why does your brother have such retarded friends > :(

Snugglits fucked around with this message on 08-14-2005 at 11:52 AM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 12:06:53 PM
alright then i get the picture that i understand that i srewed up now...aight everyone happy....look my bust wont happen again......Sorry Everyone
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 12:07:43 PM
alright then i get the picture that i understand that i screwed up now...aight everyone happy....look my bust wont happen again......Sorry Everyone
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-14-2005 12:29:00 PM
...hahah.

Oh man.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Suddar
posted 08-14-2005 12:39:27 PM
English
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 12:49:14 PM
alright...im no longer gonna make threads im just gonna reply...so everyone leave me alone about this retarded thread..........plz
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 08-14-2005 12:56:43 PM
Does this happen regularly? o.-
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-14-2005 01:20:39 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Endless said:
alright...im no longer gonna make threads im just gonna reply...so everyone leave me alone about this retarded thread..........plz

Hey man, just a couple tips for ya.

First: Properly capitalize when posting. It is well respected around these parts.

Second: Spell out words. don't say "plz" and such. It annoys people around here.

Three: Don't overuse periods like you did. That annoys too.

Fourth: Use punctuation when necessary. If you have a question, have Alex ask me or some such.

Really, just take your time when posting and don't rush. Read over what you are about to post and make sure things are spelled properly, punctuation is used properly and that your post makes sense.

You'll learn after a bit, don't worry. People will gladly leave the thread alone if you do. So we'll just let it die. I.E. read this and don't reply but remember this next time you post

As for the others posting here: Some people really aren't used to message boards. Don't worry, endless is smart and will pick things up pretty fast now that he knows what he needs to pick up . some people just need to learn that Some boards are different than others where talking like this is OK.

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 08-14-2005 at 01:27 PM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-14-2005 05:22:24 PM
quote:
Endless thought about the meaning of life:
OWW my hand hurts really bad....

So does mine.

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 06:52:25 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about Punky Brewster:
So does mine.

You need a better technique.

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-14-2005 06:54:51 PM
Sorry, dude, not only is this a stupid post conveyed incoherently, but if your hand hurts after bowling, you're doing it totally wrong.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Naj
I asked for a title and didn't get banned!
posted 08-14-2005 07:34:50 PM
wtf
Endless
Pancake
posted 08-14-2005 09:31:53 PM
Ok then One now that I know what to do to make everyone happy I will do it. Also My technique I dont think is wrong it's just that I bowl a bit to much that's all
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-14-2005 09:34:31 PM
Sean
posted 08-14-2005 10:11:05 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Endless!
Ok then One now that I know what to do to make everyone happy I will do it. Also My technique I dont think is wrong it's just that I bowl a bit to much that's all

You're still doing it wrong.

Bowling and internetting.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-14-2005 10:21:42 PM
quote:
Endless startled the peaceful upland Gorillas by blurting:

If your hand hurts in any way, shape, or form, you are bowling wrong.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-14-2005 11:59:31 PM
Bloodsage has an MBA!

Master in bowling assosciation!

My joke are laughing.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 08-15-2005 12:25:34 AM
Note to self, never get involved in a sport that may impair your sex life.
Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-15-2005 01:26:37 AM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while Manticore gently hums:
Bloodsage has an MBA!

Master in bowling assosciation!

My joke are laughing.

Well, odds are good I've been bowling several decades longer than this dude's been alive. I'm not a pro, by any means, but I have managed to screw up a perfect game in the last frame in sanctioned league play.

You know what you get for bowling 298, 299, or 300 in a sanctioned game? Money, prizes, a cool ring from the ABA. You know what you get for bowling a 297? Not a damned thing.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 08-15-2005 02:19:40 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Pirotess:
Well, odds are good I've been bowling several decades longer than this dude's been alive. I'm not a pro, by any means, but I have managed to screw up a perfect game in the last frame in sanctioned league play.

You know what you get for bowling 298, 299, or 300 in a sanctioned game? Money, prizes, a cool ring from the ABA. You know what you get for bowling a 297? Not a damned thing.

That's when you pull out your side-arm, and fire it at a remaining pin.

Then you point it towards the league guys and say, "Gimme my ring, bitches!"

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 08-15-2005 02:22:49 AM
quote:
Why do ya build me up, Densetsu-cup baby just to let me down, and mess me around?
That's when you pull out your side-arm, and fire it at a remaining pin.

"Another strike for the Chosen One!"

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 08-15-2005 11:53:11 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle had this to say about Cuba:
"Another strike for the Chosen One!"

You people are strange x.x

"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 08-15-2005 11:55:37 PM
quote:
This one time, at Kait camp:
You people are strange x.x

Clearly you do not live your life as vicariously as we do through the Simpsons.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Kait
posted 08-15-2005 11:58:52 PM
quote:
Lechium thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Clearly you do not live your life as vicariously as we do through the Simpsons.

No, I never watch TV. I chat online instead, which is 349% more vapid x.x

OMFG TOPIC DEVIATION< NO!1!1!

-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-16-2005 12:00:56 AM
quote:
Kait had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
No, I never watch TV. I chat online instead, which is 349% more vapid x.x

OMFG TOPIC DEVIATION< NO!1!1!

Alright, that's enough. I've put up with enough of your irrelevant shit. This board has Jackman; you're just extraneous.

Enjoy your time off from the boards.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: