EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hmm..
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 05:55:52 PM
Not that very many people will care..but I just noticed that I went radioactive!

So..Cheers! Here's to too many years spent wasting time on EC. Something I've fallen away from a bit, but which has brought me many people I care for and loads of mindless entertainment.

Following tradition, if you wish, post and I shall try to think of something to say about you.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 08-11-2005 06:13:28 PM
OMG KALAH! TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOW!
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 06:26:43 PM
Timmeh!!

*takes you......shopping, and makes you buy her stuff*

Crazy man

You were sweet to me when things were bad, listened to mindless chatterings and cheered me up. Thanks for that *hugs for joo*

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Gadani
U
posted 08-11-2005 06:37:33 PM
Happy greening.
Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 08-11-2005 06:41:58 PM
?
Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 06:46:02 PM
Gadani One of the spiffest teenagers I've met in a long while, you are much more mature than your cronological age, which I admire. The first time we ever spoke..I was rude and asked who the hell you were, I feel bad about that still I remember now though! I kinda miss trying to keep your rogue alive in WoW, definately kept me on my toes..when I wasn't dead.

Jackman..hm..what to say? Oh, how's this, you take a lot a shit..and just keep coming back for more. I don't know if that is stupidity or bravery. I found you extremely annoying at first, and very nearly placed you on ignore, but others have started off worse and come out alright in the long run, the jury is still out.

Caela fucked around with this message on 08-11-2005 at 06:52 PM.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-11-2005 06:50:15 PM
Happy greening...? Not quite the same ring as golding. Hm. Happy anyways.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 08-11-2005 06:56:13 PM
Ack! *puts on the radioactive suit*

*hug*

:3

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-11-2005 07:01:46 PM
Is that really an Avril Lavigne sigpic?

Anyway, conga-rats-ululations.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 07:01:59 PM
Xyrra!!

One of my all time favorite people from EC, and one of only two people I actually ENJOY playing CoH with. I know recent events have made things...strained, sometimes..I am a very stupid woman. That's enough for public consumption I think I shall sum up and say..I like you!

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 07:10:10 PM
Bunnygirl! Possibly one of the most insane people I have ever met. The random insanity of our conversations has always left me laughing. I hope the whole military thing gives you the direction you were looking for in your life. *hugs*

Sage...(I dunno if it is Avril or not..just picked it up at random and liked it...and for once, it wasn't someone who was naked *snickers*)My comment for you is this..you scare the crap out of me. We've never spoken one on one, so I don't really know you as a person, but your debating skill has me in awe. I always stop to actually read what you say, rather than skimming over it, knowing that you'll have something insightful to say about the topic at hand...even if sometimes I think you're wrong, I wouldn't say so, cause you're rip me to shreds.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-11-2005 07:13:18 PM

Somebody has to be the bad dog, but I'm really not that scary in person. A little intense sometimes. . .but it's a job hazard.

Hope things are going well for you.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-11-2005 07:15:00 PM
Crazed Ex-Angel

edit: oh wait this is an opinion thread and she has me on ignore

Jensus fucked around with this message on 08-11-2005 at 07:16 PM.

hey
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 07:26:22 PM
quote:
Jensus had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Crazed Ex-Angel

edit: oh wait this is an opinion thread and she has me on ignore

and yet, curiosity made me click, so I'll give you something. I'm up for a new title if someone thinks of something interesting..or whatever. When you came back from where ever you were and started posting again, you were very irritating and your sig annoys the crap out of me, so I put you on ignore, like you care anyway

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-11-2005 07:44:43 PM
*hugs her sis tight and smooches her cheek* I miss them times we had so long ago! Yays on the lime greening of your name! *hands her a margarita*
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 08-11-2005 07:57:48 PM
...I can't think of something random to say here.

Well, except for something along the lines of "400-pound gorilla comes out of fucking nowhere", but I think that's from Something Awful.

So, uh... Congrats, and all.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 07:57:56 PM
*hugs her sis and smiles* Thanks for the drink. We have a long and sorted history you and I. You've always been a very good friend to me. Even though I'm not around a whole lot anymore, I know that you will always be someone I can turn to when things get bad, someone that will listen to me rant and not judge. People give you a lot of shit sometimes because of your beliefs, but I say, as I have always said..to hell with other people, do what makes you happy.

And now, I have a very serious question for you..

Did you bring me any cherries? *grins*

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-11-2005 08:00:57 PM
Ruvyen..Um, Hi I dun know you at all really, but you seem to be a pretty decent fellow, keep up the good work.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-11-2005 08:01:01 PM
The Rainier kind.. the ones you like. X) You know I always have a supply!

Will always be there for ya sis... =)

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-11-2005 08:39:10 PM
quote:
Caela had this to say about Duck Tales:
Sage..you scare the crap out of me.

Don't let him fool you. He's actually a big softy IRL.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-11-2005 08:41:46 PM
Shhh!

Dammit--now I have to go abuse somebody before the myth loses power.

NullDevice
Internet Tough Guy
posted 08-11-2005 08:53:22 PM
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-11-2005 10:20:07 PM
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Razor
posted 08-12-2005 12:01:18 AM
*hugs* WHAZ UP!!!
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 08-12-2005 12:04:30 AM
Eeeek!! Caela. *tacklehugs joo*

You never talk to me anymore. *sniffles* I guess you don't like me now

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 08-12-2005 12:49:02 AM
I'm cooler than Gadani.

Congrats!

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-12-2005 01:07:25 AM
*drags Caela off for decontamination, or...something*
Maradon!
posted 08-12-2005 01:08:39 AM
I don't think I've ever spoken directly to you.

So, hi!

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 08-12-2005 03:47:34 AM
Congrats.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 08-12-2005 04:08:22 AM
We don't know each other.

*Lurks some more*

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-12-2005 06:15:39 AM
gratz
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-12-2005 07:14:52 AM
Grats on turning green, hope it wasn't something you ate.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-12-2005 09:23:12 AM
Yay for Caela! ^.^

<bakes up a fresh batch of cookies>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Jania Arindelil
Is really cute and cuddly... just needs a hug
posted 08-12-2005 05:57:50 PM
Happy snotting

J/k

Happy Greening

You still in Evansville or did you abandon corn country?

Jania Arindelil
Dragon Guardian, Grandmaster Archer
Very Cranky Person
"I'll torture you so slowly, you'll think it's a career." - Darwin Mayflower
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-12-2005 07:23:17 PM
Yay. You're moldy.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-13-2005 12:43:45 AM
Holy crap guys..I didn't expect this many replies..the pressure!!!!

*takes a deep breath before speaking*

Callalron..I don't know you very well at all, but you seem like an awesome guy *pours you a shot of vodka*

NullDevice..Dunno you either, but I have a good idea who to PM if my computer implodes

Zephy!!!!!! Sweet sweet puppy, you have the biggest heart of anybody I ever met. I miss our talks

Razor..silly kitty

Azizza..Someone else who takes a lot of shit around here but keeps coming back. We definately don't agree on our politics..you will never turn me to the dark side, no matter what you think, I'm a liberal dammnit!! I hope you and Cathy are happy together and have all kinds of good stuff happen for you.

Fizo! One of my other favorite peoples from WoW..didn't know you at all til then, but always had fun playing with you.

Pved..you're gonna make an awesome mad scientist some day..please don't blow up the world, I'm not done with it yet.

Maradon..Hi! No, we've never spoken, but I have watched your antics here with much amusement. So..thanks!

Freschel..Don't know you at all, but thank you..and Happy Belated Birthday!

Arrenn..Nope, don't know each other at all, but from watching you post, you seem a decent guy.

KaL..all round awesomesauce guy, you've been a good friend to me over the years. And listening to you and Syn DJ was fun as hell. for the other Kal person

Tay! 'nother favorite WoW person. We went many painful places together, and lived to talk about it!..most of the time. Kiran misses her tank. (or well, she would if I still played )

Kat!!!! *eets cookies and hugs* You are a truly awesome person, I didn't think there was really anybody out there as truly nice as you are. I was wrong. You have the best additude, I don't think I've ever seen you be mean..like..ever, even when people were being total jerks. You rock.

Jania...Wow, it's been a really long time since we talked. You and Deth were awesome to me when I first came here, still remember fondly hanging around in chat, and being there when Collin (Colin?) was born. Not coming from an RP background, that tripped me out and being included made a lasting impression on me. I have indeed abandoned Indiana..for the most part, in Owensboro KY now..there is still a lot of corn. But great roomies, and a job that I am loving...practically stress free, it's bliss!

Trent..Wow..what to say that I haven't said a hundred times already...keep up that moldy talk..and I'll tell people how not evil you really are!

I think that's everybody...wait..okay, now that's everybody.

*pants for a moment and then just flat passes out from oxygen depravation*

Caela fucked around with this message on 08-13-2005 at 12:47 AM.

Razor
posted 08-13-2005 12:52:51 AM
*hugs and snuggles*
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-13-2005 01:01:00 AM
But.. I am evil.

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-13-2005 01:03:18 AM
*snerks* Yeah..uh huh, suuure ya are. Don't make me use the four letter word either..you know I will!
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-13-2005 01:03:23 AM
quote:
How.... Trent.... uughhhhhh:
But.. I am evil.

Oh, sure you are. Keep saying it. Maybe you'll convince some of us!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: