EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Kheldians?
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-05-2005 03:11:05 PM
Question to you CoHers:

Know of any website(s) tailored towards the Kheldian archetypes?

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-05-2005 03:54:33 PM
No idea. I'm too much of an ADD freak to get any character past 25
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-05-2005 03:58:17 PM
quote:
Xyrra stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
No idea. I'm too much of an ADD freak to get any character past 25

I'm waiting for Issue 5 to go live before I play my Lv.25 blaster any more. Blasters get all sorts of neat stuff in it and exp comes faster for 22+ types.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 08-05-2005 03:58:31 PM
There are no specific websites that I know of, though there might be something at GameFAQs.

Really, your best shot at information on Kheldians would be to ask someone who has one, or to read the Guide to Guides at the official forums.

I do have a Kheldian, BTW, as does Sakkra, and a couple of other people.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 08-06-2005 01:57:56 AM
Check the forums on the CoH website, they have some good info there. Or get a Kheld to level 24, do the respec mission, and toy around with it. I am working on a level 25 Peacebringer, and a level 6 warshade atm.
Malkav
C'mon, fear the fangs... plz
posted 08-06-2005 04:12:28 PM
I will also add that the official forums are the best spot to check, both the guides and the posts in the Kheldian forum, they were a great help in getting my warshade to 24.
Silently, the unnamed Senshi drew a small jewel-hilted athame from some form of pocket-space, and lightly ran it across the back of her left hand. Good, she wasn't one of those fools that slashed their palm open whenever one of the various reasons to use blood arose. I did the same with my own vorpal-bladed athame. It was a much plainer affair than my counterpart's, but I bet hers couldn't call up a higher-level demon just by carving a smiley face in the ground.
-Ranma in Can it get any worse by Dark Phoenix
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: