EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Does anyone own those standalone controllers with games built in?
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-02-2005 10:31:00 PM
I own two so far... One has 30 Commodore 64 games built into it, while the other one is the Namco joystick with Ms. Pacman (among others). I've been enjoying that Paratroid game so far... posessing robots is fun
Byrnie
Pancake
posted 08-03-2005 04:00:44 AM
I have two controllers, one Namco one I'm not sure about. The Namco one is disassembled because it wasn't working right.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-03-2005 04:36:49 PM
Paradroid, heathen.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-03-2005 07:08:10 PM
Well, I can now see why the Commodore 64 was the computer to have back in its day.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 08-03-2005 07:56:06 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Byrnie stammered:
I have two controllers, one Namco one I'm not sure about. The Namco one is disassembled because it wasn't working right.

So...instead of returning it, you just take it apart and leave it taken apart? Yay!

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Byrnie
Pancake
posted 08-05-2005 04:22:19 AM
quote:
Densetsu painfully thought these words up:
So...instead of returning it, you just take it apart and leave it taken apart? Yay!

Well I had everything sorted into bags for reassembly, but then I lost the bags and used some of the screws for other purposes.

Maradon!
posted 08-05-2005 06:28:21 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Densetsu who doth quote:

Doing that is fun and educational

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 08-06-2005 03:58:02 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Captain Planet:
Doing that is fun and educational

So is jumping off the roof of your house. Gravity pulls you towards the ground really quickly (fun), and you learn that you really can't actually fly (educational).

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Byrnie
Pancake
posted 08-06-2005 04:02:16 AM
quote:
Ruvyen was listening to Cher while typing:
So is jumping off the roof of your house. Gravity pulls you towards the ground really quickly (fun), and you learn that you really can't actually fly (educational).

I knew people who did that for fun...

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-06-2005 04:31:00 AM
quote:
So quoth Byrnie:
I knew people who did that for fun...

Trying to hit the trampoline was fun, especially when not familiar with the concepts of inertia and momentum.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: