EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I have the best desktopever
Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-19-2005 09:12:03 AM
It's not NSFW but incase other people want to post theirs.

Delidgamond fucked around with this message on 07-19-2005 at 09:13 AM.

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-19-2005 09:16:00 AM
Too much white.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Steven Steve
posted 07-19-2005 12:45:13 PM
What I never understood is, is Slick really a child or is he just a freaky short little man? I only read the first year or something.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 07-19-2005 12:48:43 PM
quote:
x--Fazum'Zen FastfistO-('-'Q) :
What I never understood is, is Slick really a child or is he just a freaky short little man? I only read the first year or something.

He's chibi.

Sean
posted 07-19-2005 12:48:51 PM
Mine is better.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Blackened
posted 07-19-2005 01:27:31 PM
quote:
Sean.
Mine is better.

[xIMG]http://dawntide.net/users/sean/crazyfaggot.jpg[/IMG]

Dilbert has never been as funny.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 07-19-2005 08:58:01 PM
quote:
Sean's account was hax0red to write:
Mine is better.

hahahahaha, that is awesome.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-19-2005 09:24:29 PM
I have this stretched to fit my desktop:

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: