EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So when do we get /pizza?
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-17-2005 02:48:50 PM
People make some really stupid addons.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-17-2005 02:58:03 PM
Gems kicked ass and you're a heathen.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-17-2005 03:10:50 PM
If it were actaully Columns, sure it would kick ass. The stupid gem abilities sucked ass though.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 03:38:36 PM
/pizza has been in Cosmos for a while now.
Sean
posted 07-17-2005 04:58:41 PM
quote:
Maradon! was listening to Cher while typing:
/pizza has been in Cosmos for a while now.

But Cosmos isn't cool anymore. All the cool kids use nineteen different small addons.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-17-2005 11:54:14 PM
I haven't needed to use any addons since they put in extra toolbars.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-18-2005 01:57:01 AM
I like CTRaid, Minigroup, and Telo's Clock. Oh and the quickloot mod. Just because I'm lazy.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-18-2005 02:03:27 AM
I saw something about /pizza in Cosmos... but I never could get it to do anything. WTF did it do?

And I won't even cover the addon list that I have. Cosmos was bloated, but it was (mostly) ok.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-18-2005 03:41:05 AM
I use :

Nurfed UI (Which on its own has a nice bunch of addons that come with it) for the unit panes (Player, party, target, etc).

TitanBar (Came with Nurfed) is nice as well. I keep my hp/mana regen, money, DPS meter, and framerate up at the top of the screen. The clock is rather sleek as well.

I like GypsyBar for the buttons at the bottom, with the spacing turned down, and RedOut for spell abilities (I've gotten too used to RedOut now )

Decursive is a must-have for high-end raid encounters if you've got any kind of cleansing abilities. I have only the one, remove lesser curse, but I can definitely say it helps a ton during fights like Lucifron and Shazzrah. CT Raid is also a must for endgame stuff.

For the miscellaneous stuff I've thrown in as well, I have Enchantrix and Gatherer for my tradeskills, and Auctioneer and Lootlink for obvious reasons (Obvious if you've used them, I mean).

I've tried using ItemsMatrix instead of Lootlink, but honestly the interface doesn't seem different, I haven't seen much performance difference (Using TitanBar to judge), and it's already crashed me twice when trying to link something new.

It looks like a lot, but it really isn't. Especially considering how much shit there was with Cosmos that I never used (Shardtrackers, minigames, totem watchers, monkey quest, etc)...

Tier
posted 07-18-2005 04:02:23 AM
I use CTRaidAssist.

That's it.

Goma
Pancake
posted 07-18-2005 11:29:19 PM
CTraidAssist, Mapnotes, MapnotesGatherer, Combatstats.
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 07-19-2005 12:00:19 AM
I use CTmod with RaidAssist, but only for the hp/mp numbers for my party members, and the quest thing so I can shift+click the name and display it in chat (is there anything else that does this as a standalone?).

Else, I hate the damn thing with it screwing up a lot of little things; the quest tracker is messed up, I have to move it left whenever a quest name is too long, and the paper doll that shows when my gear gets too damaged is also gone.

I also use flex bar for my weapon swapping needs.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 07-19-2005 04:50:59 AM
where the heck can you find all these Add-ons?? some of them sound pretty handy to have

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 07-19-2005 05:39:43 AM
quote:
Abbikat Model 2000 was programmed to say:
where the heck can you find all these Add-ons?? some of them sound pretty handy to have

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php is where most people go.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 07-19-2005 01:40:25 PM
My brother and I both don't need any add-ons.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Blackened
posted 07-19-2005 02:06:16 PM
quote:
Ruvyen.
That's great.

Then you don't really have the need to comment on them anymore, do you!?

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-19-2005 06:53:12 PM
quote:
Ruvyen impressed everyone with:

u r so l337 d00d

Cobalt Katze
Pancake
posted 07-19-2005 08:27:03 PM
Back to the topic at hand.. This addon is pretty crappy. Comes nothing close to the original Gems
NullDevice
Internet Tough Guy
posted 07-20-2005 12:52:48 PM
Cobalt Katze
Pancake
posted 07-20-2005 12:59:06 PM
quote:
NullDevice stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
What about it sucks more than the original Gems?

Well with Gems, atleast interesting things happened when you cleared certain blocks. This is just, hay look lots of colored icons that fall extremely slow and you get points if they line up and disappear

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: