EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Omg hellos again
Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-16-2005 03:26:45 PM
Okies, so these fools here finally got some wireless internets set up I am thinking of buying in on it... but I do not know what games yall are playing nowadays~

So... what should I get? :3

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 03:28:17 PM
I play BF2 now and then, it's pretty fun.

I like shooting those silly Cobras with the T-90 Tank ^_^

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 07-16-2005 03:31:30 PM
Hay Led! How're things? I play BF2 myself now and then when it lets me connect.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-16-2005 03:37:48 PM
Come back to SWG dammit.

You can hunt Jedi and ruin a spoilt 15 year old's day.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-16-2005 03:47:04 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about pies:
ruin a spoilt 15 year old's day.

Hey, don't make me blow up another speeder

But yeah, SWG.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-16-2005 03:59:33 PM
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 07-16-2005 04:23:41 PM
*huggles the Led*

hi!

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 07-16-2005 04:41:55 PM
All the cool kids are playing Dawntide.
hey
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 07-16-2005 04:46:41 PM
OMG, Jens sends us messages... from THE FUTURE!

Hi Led! =)

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-16-2005 05:01:43 PM
You'd like BF2.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 07-16-2005 05:08:34 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Captain Planet:
You'd hate BF2 until it gets fixed.

Perhaps more accurate

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-16-2005 05:10:54 PM
quote:
Niklas had this to say about Robocop:
Perhaps more accurate

Fix went in last night.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ares
posted 07-16-2005 05:32:15 PM
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-16-2005 05:34:25 PM
I have an enemy territory server. No one is ever on unless I can round up Gadani and Jargum, then we sit there and play with some pubs.

I can have it up and running at any time, just get word to me and Ill put it up asap.

Mod
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 06:11:31 PM
quote:
Niklas stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Perhaps more accurate

1.02 is out fixing the memory leak and it's very playable for me now except for the fact that I constantly get molested by choppers.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-16-2005 06:33:53 PM
Dawn will save you.
Veni, vidi, vici
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 07-16-2005 06:35:37 PM
I play WoW, on my brother's 10-day guest pass. I think it ends Tuesday. Since the 1.6 patch last Tuesday, though, I've occasionally been getting an odd problem, so I've been playing Natural Selection as well.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 07-16-2005 06:37:30 PM
OMGWTFBBQ LED!!!

*pouncetacklesnuggle*

I been playing a lot of BF2 lately (but my vid card appears to be only *just* handling it, so I'm looking to get a new one to replace it), or otherwise I been running around in WoW and some CoH. I drop into SWG now and then, but I'm really not keen on the "Combat Upgrade", so I'm not sure if I'll play that much beyond keeping my houses in AVM going.

I'm also in the Betas for a couple of games which I cant name because of the NDA, but OMGOMGOMG they rock!

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Mightion Defensor
posted 07-16-2005 07:01:26 PM
I've actually been playing Super Mario Sunshine on my Gamecube while waiting for the village in SWG to change phases so I can become a Jedi.

The grind was playing heck on my fragile little mind.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-16-2005 07:30:54 PM
Omg! *Returns huggles*

I went out and spent way too much money (as usual) So I now have WoW Unfortunately my laptop kinda stinks (good processor, bad vidcard, can I swap it out?) so I cannot handle many of the latest neatokeen games.

What WoW server do you losers hang out on, anyways ;D

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 07-16-2005 07:39:55 PM
I am mostly on the Blackrock server (PvP) Alliance side... got myself a nice little human Rogue named "Kaosity" that I run around with

My LiveJournal

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-16-2005 07:58:58 PM
Like all things, the Horde is well-organized on Zul'jin.

The asshole bigots who play Alliance are scattered all over the place.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 11:00:33 PM
Mostly I've been playing GunZ, and I'll eventually get well-mired in SWG (STILL haven't bought my memory upgrade ).
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-17-2005 03:24:26 AM
NOTHING!

I was playing WoW, but for some damned reason, 1.5 made it so anytime I go into a city, I hard crash, and reboot.. Flattened, reinstalled, and it STILL happens. updated all my drivers and it still happens..

So, Fuck WoW, I dont feel like buying shit that MIGHT fix the problem. not playing seemed the easiest solution.

SWG might have gotten me back, but I dont wanna buy another expansion.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mod
Pancake
posted 07-17-2005 03:53:45 AM
quote:
Verily, Kaiote doth proclaim:
NOTHING!

I was playing WoW, but for some damned reason, 1.5 made it so anytime I go into a city, I hard crash, and reboot.. Flattened, reinstalled, and it STILL happens. updated all my drivers and it still happens..

So, Fuck WoW, I dont feel like buying shit that MIGHT fix the problem. not playing seemed the easiest solution.

SWG might have gotten me back, but I dont wanna buy another expansion.

Try turing your graphics card down to 4x AGP, mine tends to cause hardlocks at specific points in games like that if I leave it at 8x.

Also I play horde on Eredar and an Alliance lowbie on Khel'Thuzad.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-17-2005 04:28:05 AM
quote:
Led was naked while typing this:
Omg! *Returns huggles*

I went out and spent way too much money (as usual) So I now have WoW Unfortunately my laptop kinda stinks (good processor, bad vidcard, can I swap it out?) so I cannot handle many of the latest neatokeen games.

What WoW server do you losers hang out on, anyways ;D

Zul'Jin is the EC horde capital

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-17-2005 06:09:01 AM
quote:
Mod was naked while typing this:
Try turing your graphics card down to 4x AGP, mine tends to cause hardlocks at specific points in games like that if I leave it at 8x.

Also I play horde on Eredar and an Alliance lowbie on Khel'Thuzad.

one of the first things I tried after reinstalling.. nada..

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Skaw
posted 07-17-2005 06:28:54 AM
quote:
Mod had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
1.02 is out fixing the memory leak and it's very playable for me now except for the fact that I constantly get molested by choppers.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-17-2005 03:31:45 PM
Yar, all new internets all set up! ^-^

But I aint going to be on that often, and mostly on weekends at that. Got schoolin to do :3

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-17-2005 03:45:15 PM
Now aint this weird... according to dxdiag, my lil laptop runs at only 780mhz. But it is a 3200+ athlon. Wtfbbq, over
Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 03:48:12 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Led who doth quote:
Now aint this weird... according to dxdiag, my lil laptop runs at only 780mhz. But it is a 3200+ athlon. Wtfbbq, over

Since it's a mobile, it could be running at a lower clock speed to conserve power.

It'll ramp back up when you start a processor-intensive game.

PS. play on doomhammer horde

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 07-17-2005 at 03:48 PM.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-17-2005 04:04:50 PM
*ponders* Everything is set on 'on at all times' or whatever.

Not really sure what I want to play... the last character I DID play was a human warrior way back in the stresstest beta. I had lotsa fun with that...

*eep*

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 07-17-2005 04:16:01 PM
I'm thinking of making a Horde char on Zul'jin (which seems to be where all the ECer Horde players are hanging out)... Come play with me there!!

My LiveJournal

Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 04:18:04 PM
quote:
Leding:
*ponders* Everything is set on 'on at all times' or whatever.

Not really sure what I want to play... the last character I DID play was a human warrior way back in the stresstest beta. I had lotsa fun with that...

*eep*

I think this sort of setting might be in the BIOS, or not there at all.

I don't care what you play so long as you group with my warrior alt

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-17-2005 04:29:25 PM
The BIOS on this thing kinda stinks, I cannot change any of that
Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 04:29:49 PM
quote:
Leding:
The BIOS on this thing kinda stinks, I cannot change any of that

You probably shouldn't worry about it.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-17-2005 04:31:24 PM
But it is my job to worry about things that do not work x_x especially things I pay for
Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 04:41:39 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Led booooze lime pole over bench lick:
But it is my job to worry about things that do not work x_x especially things I pay for

Well it is working just not how you expected it!

Run a game then alt-tab out and check your clock speed.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-17-2005 06:17:41 PM
quote:
Abbikat said:
I'm thinking of making a Horde char on Zul'jin (which seems to be where all the ECer Horde players are hanging out)... Come play with me there!!

Literally.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-17-2005 06:21:04 PM
Yooou waaaaant to install Enneeemy Teeeeerriotooooorry
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: