EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Question
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 07-15-2005 10:25:01 PM
Is anyone else on Bloodhoof server?

Just trying to find out who's gonna be on when I play.

Maradon!
posted 07-15-2005 11:31:26 PM
Nope. Just like nobody else is on Doomhammer.
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 01:24:15 AM
I have a level 16 horde rogue and horde warrior on Bloodhoof, dont play there anymore though. If you roll horde I can give ya like 15g that i have sitting there.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 07-16-2005 01:40:31 AM
Anyone play on Uther?
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 07-16-2005 01:42:49 AM
I am playing on Icecrown, until the wife sees the credit card bill
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-16-2005 01:52:50 AM
For these reasons, I am quite happy I settled on an RP server.
Willias
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 02:15:17 AM
Me, my brother Zaggon, Tegadil, Vorago, Parcelan, Mr. Duck, Flea, and occasionally Katrinity all play Horde side Zul'Jin.
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 02:20:32 AM
quote:
Willias had this to say about (_|_):
Me, my brother Zaggon, Tegadil, Vorago, Parcelan, Mr. Duck, Flea, and occasionally Katrinity all play Horde side Zul'Jin.

And me! Now that I'm actually starting to occasionally see/talk to an ECer maybe I should put my character info on here.

Edit: There, that's better.

Vallo fucked around with this message on 07-16-2005 at 02:22 AM.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 07-16-2005 02:21:57 AM
quote:
Willias wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

I drop by there for a visit now and again. My shaman there is 46 and so painfully noob. >_<

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 07-16-2005 03:26:47 AM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Tron:

I made a cow shaman on Zul'jin, just haven't had the urge to play him.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-16-2005 03:49:59 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Nope. Just like nobody else is on Doomhammer.

Fuck you. I've been busy the past few days

Fal's up to level 13 (almost 14 there). But soloing a priest is fuck all boring.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 07-16-2005 12:31:27 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Knight Rider:
Fuck you. I've been busy the past few days

Fal's up to level 13 (almost 14 there). But soloing a priest is fuck all boring.

I think the main reason i became dissatisfied with the game is that i solo'd a Holy Priest to 38 then a Paladin to 35. I just couldn't take the 40 second kills anymore. Although i might respecc the priest to Shadow and try again.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-16-2005 12:50:14 PM
quote:
Dr. Gee had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I think the main reason i became dissatisfied with the game is that i solo'd a Holy Priest to 38 then a Paladin to 35. I just couldn't take the 40 second kills anymore. Although i might respecc the priest to Shadow and try again.

40 seconds? Shit, that's LIGHTNING fast.

Shadow is the thing to be below 55 as a priest; there's no reason to level up as a holypriest, at all. As long as you don't spend the entire time in shadowform, you can heal for every instance up to Zul'Ferrak/Temple without difficulty.

Plus, as your priest, you're only two levels from shadowform. And they fixed it so you can loot world objects and the like without leaving.. and even mount!

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 07-16-2005 01:22:10 PM
quote:
Willias obviously shouldn't have said:

I've remade my Orc warrior on Zul'Jin. He's level 10 now, but I haven't gone through the warrior quests just yet.

...Actually, maybe I'll go do that right now.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 07-16-2005 01:30:41 PM
I think whenever I'm bored and not already waiting on an instance run, I'm just gonna post on EC that I'll help whatever low levels message me run some instances and stuff. I can solo pretty much all of 'em under 55 with ease.
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Tier
posted 07-16-2005 03:38:21 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about the Spice Girls:
there's no reason to level up as a holypriest, at all.

Not at L60 either.

Delphi Aegis
posted 07-16-2005 04:03:55 PM
quote:
Asha'man's account was hax0red to write:
Not at L60 either.

I seem to remember this argument with you. We had one of our priests spec shadow for farming. He did nothing different in MC on the first pull in terms of heals (No mind flays!). He still drew aggro. Priest aggro = death. I couldn't even IMAGINE not having all holy specc'd priests on Onyxia.

If you want to be an awesome PvPer, a wonderful farmer.. That's fine. Just know that people will force you to respec if you want to run MC/BWL.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-16-2005 04:11:25 PM
Yes, shadow is the way to go for levelling, you can respec later to whatever you want
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-16-2005 04:16:39 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Delphi Aegis said:
If you want to be an awesome PvPer, a wonderful farmer.. That's fine. Just know that people will force you to respec if you want to run MC/BWL.

10 Points in holy is gold, 15 is pretty good if you have a lot of heal crits, everything else is just burning points for little benefit For the amount of points you put into it the benefit just drops off huge past the 15 point mark.

Granted if flash heal got affected by the rest of the talents in the tree it would be broken... 1.0sec cast time? Possible 0.9sec? Insane.

Now, I cannot fathom why any priest WOULDN'T go at least 20 points into disc though, regardless of what you want to do. That tree is solid gold for 21 points and meditation isn't that bad either.

Vorago fucked around with this message on 07-16-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 07-16-2005 05:55:24 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Vorago was all like:
10 Points in holy is gold, 15 is pretty good if you have a lot of heal crits, everything else is just burning points for little benefit For the amount of points you put into it the benefit just drops off huge past the 15 point mark.

Granted if flash heal got affected by the rest of the talents in the tree it would be broken... 1.0sec cast time? Possible 0.9sec? Insane.

Now, I cannot fathom why any priest WOULDN'T go at least 20 points into disc though, regardless of what you want to do. That tree is solid gold for 21 points and meditation isn't that bad either.

I cranked out the numbers for going 30 points into Holy at one point for the amount of healing that will do versus the amount someone without any Holy will do and it was pretty obscene. Like 10-15k more hp able to be healed on a bar of mana than a non-Holy spec. Didn't do anything to compare what the latter 15 points in the tree would do though.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 07-16-2005 08:06:58 PM
quote:
This one time, at Willias camp:

Kat was on Zul'jin?? I thought she was on... uhm... the one Addy was on...

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Alaan
posted 07-16-2005 10:44:21 PM
quote:
Abbikat had this to say about Pirotess:

Alleria I believe. Her main is alliance.

Zaeron
Pancake
posted 07-17-2005 10:04:35 AM
Our best priest in the guild is full shadow/disc spec. Not a point in Holy.

Now, maybe he'd be that much better if he was holy, but it's not all about the spec. It's about knowing how and when to heal, and what spells to use when, and when to fade.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-17-2005 04:16:51 PM
quote:
Abbikat had this to say about John Romero:

I'm all over the freaking place. My main was Alliance on Alleria, but most people have left there. I was hanging with Addy/Rosa/Sean/etc over on Alliance/Elune but don't much anymore. I also have a few characters over on Zul'jin Horde since my heart was always with the Horde. ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-17-2005 04:34:54 PM
Elune alliance is where it's at. And by it I mean me and some Waiszlings for a while, because Addy joined the uber-guild and everyone else sucks. >=(
Maradon!
posted 07-17-2005 04:42:46 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Katrinity booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I'm all over the freaking place. My main was Alliance on Alleria, but most people have left there. I was hanging with Addy/Rosa/Sean/etc over on Alliance/Elune but don't much anymore. I also have a few characters over on Zul'jin Horde since my heart was always with the Horde. ^.^

Hey kat, what's your bottom right sig image from?

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-18-2005 11:18:14 AM
quote:
From the book of Maradon!, chapter 3, verse 16:
Hey kat, what's your bottom right sig image from?

Artist named Heather Martin on Elfwood.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: