EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What did you do today?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-01-2005 12:20:57 AM
I did the following in the span of half an hour:

Volunteered to teach the Native American folk how to read

Enrolled for Concepts of Archaeology and Recent American History as taught by Liberal hippy douchebags in Summer School

Sent an angry letter to my newspaper referencing urination

How are you today?

Razor
posted 07-01-2005 12:23:33 AM
slept, slept and slept more. all while being a bit sick with some flu like symptoms.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 07-01-2005 12:24:35 AM
I have done absolutely nothing. Except for maybe playing Natural Selection, but I'm not sure if that counts.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Ares
posted 07-01-2005 12:24:47 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-01-2005 12:29:12 AM
quote:
Ares had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I made necklaces. :3

I noticed! How does it feel to do that and not be a sweat shop slave?

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 07-01-2005 12:30:37 AM
I talked to two old friends who I hadn't spoken to in quite awhile, which was pretty nice. One being a big shot game developer now, and one who's still just a floozy.

Rather enjoyable really.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-01-2005 12:30:55 AM
Woke up, went to work, got home.

hello!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-01-2005 12:32:51 AM
quote:
Verily, Liam doth proclaim:
Woke up, went to work, got home.

hello!

Well say there old bean, where's the work

Ares
posted 07-01-2005 12:35:48 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan attempted to be funny by writing:
I noticed! How does it feel to do that and not be a sweat shop slave?

Hah! That's what someone asked me on my community (whose Chinese) Asked if I employed some of his people.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-01-2005 12:39:23 AM
quote:
So quoth Ares:
Hah! That's what someone asked me on my community (whose Chinese) Asked if I employed some of his people.

Those smug shitheads. Once Bush is out of office, the way's open for stem cell research and we'll rape those arrogant chinks with their own pointy hats

With science

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-01-2005 12:49:47 AM
I worked! yay me!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-01-2005 12:52:24 AM
quote:
Nae Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I worked! yay me!

Yay you!

Please change sigpics D:

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-01-2005 12:55:02 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Yay you!

Please change sigpics D:

Kinda looks like a weird belly shot, doesn't it?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-01-2005 12:55:58 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan got a whole lot of nerve:
Well say there old bean, where's the work

Washing dishes at Don Cherry's Pub and Eatery!

It's no fun.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-01-2005 01:03:05 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan was listening to Cher while typing:
Yay you!

Please change sigpics D:

But she's so sweeeet!

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-01-2005 01:07:27 AM
Nothing. Then more of nothing.

Then went to eat sushi.

Came home.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 07-01-2005 01:12:58 AM
I sat at home and watched the ice capades.

The old saying holds true. "If you don't have anything nice to say, you're probably watching the ice capades."

LeMiere
posted 07-01-2005 01:19:39 AM
Went to work.

Some old guy with a bloody nose slapped my ass.

I left work. Wanted to kill myself.

MorbId
Pancake
posted 07-01-2005 01:19:40 AM
I got up, ate some ribs, talked to people online, went to work, came home, and played Fire Emblem.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-01-2005 01:20:56 AM
quote:
LeMiere's fortune cookie read:
Some old guy with a bloody nose slapped my ass.

So he was Asian then.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
LeMiere
posted 07-01-2005 01:24:53 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop obviously shouldn't have said:
So he was Asian then.

It would be more acceptible if he was.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-01-2005 01:30:56 AM
Cybersex.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-01-2005 01:49:52 AM
Woke up at 8:30. Got in the shower. Fell asleep in the shower. Had an "oh shit I'm going to be late" moment and got dressed quickly. Had very little time, so I downed two cups of coffee in 2 or 3 minutes with the aide of ice cubes. Went to class. Aced the test. Went home. Accomplished little. Later had a birthday celebration for my father complete with a cake from Cold Stone.

BUSY DAY HUH

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 07-01-2005 at 01:50 AM.

Dave
)_(
posted 07-01-2005 02:29:26 AM
Fighting off a cold, attempting to wrap up some deals online, played bf2 enough to onlock the 50 cal sniper rifle and then pwned people with it. Did the laundery and played with my de airsoftgun now and then.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-01-2005 02:41:24 AM
I ate three meals.

I watched a couple episodes of Astro Boy.

I worked 3-9:30.

I'm about to cry myself to sleep because I can't get my network adapter to work right.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 07-01-2005 02:45:13 AM
Woke up around noon, played about four hours of Planetside. 11 more kills for the final Cavalry Driver merit. Screwed around for a couple hours, ended up in the Lab at about 7 PM, am still here (but on my way out). Will probably screw around for another four hours when I get home. Contemplating staying up and getting some more work done.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-01-2005 02:56:55 AM
Woke up, went to work..

So, more of my daily thoughts from my shitty job.

If you are going to call the hotel.. dont mumble the room number.
If you are going to call the hotel.. please do not shout into the phone.
If you are going to call the hotel.. yell at your kids to shut the fuck up before you dial.

When I say the hotel is booked, I mean it.. I'm not kidding. I'm not hiding a couple more out back, just to be mean to you.

Look, its not my fault the indian chick speaks english better than you do.. just because she has a thick accent doesnt mean she's speaking "Habib"

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-01-2005 03:14:05 AM
Woke up, played a bit of Guild Wars before getting ready. Cleaned house in preparation for a house showing that never appeared. Went to the dentist, got a groove of cracked enamel filled in. Came back home, ate dinner. Went to work at Cold Stone Creamery, served a flood of people for an hour and a half, then cleaned practically the whole freaking store for closing. Came home again, and I am currently sitting here, eating crispy M&M's, and contemplating playing some more Guild Wars before bed.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-01-2005 06:20:07 AM
Did a few sketches, slept from noon to 3, played Star Ocean 3, washed dishes, cleaned the fridge (dear god, the horror...), colored a picture I did on Photoshop then sat on my ass until going to sleep.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Sean
posted 07-01-2005 08:35:43 AM
Went to work.
Went to the comic shop on the way home.
Took a hot chick out to dinner.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-01-2005 08:55:44 AM
Gym, sauna, spa, checked up on nursie, vaccuumed for Mum, lounged about some.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-01-2005 09:32:31 AM
Took over Peru.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-01-2005 10:17:42 AM
Did a little resume spamming, and earmarked some other jobs for future resume spamming. The real awesomeness is coming tonight, though.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 07-01-2005 10:18:11 AM
Wake up, shower, dress, drive, work, coffee, work, toast, work, lunch, pretend to work, deal with people, pretend to work (only til 3!), drive, THREE DAY WEEKEND!
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 07-01-2005 12:26:28 PM
My day off... woke up just after 10. Pissed. Wandered around the house. Played with the dog for a little bit. Started to get dressed, then got distracted, so now I'm sitting here without a shirt on.

I think I'll finish dressing and go to Wal-Mart now.

Monica fucked around with this message on 07-01-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Sean
posted 07-01-2005 12:27:44 PM
Today is my day off, so I am milling about, eating chips and fake salsa (MILD?! fuck the what) while I wait on 2pm to roll around for D&D.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-01-2005 12:39:46 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Monica all over myself!
My day off... woke up just after 10. Pissed. Wandered around the house. Played with the dog for a little bit. Started to get dressed, then got distracted, so now I'm sitting here without a shirt on.

Hawt.

Anyway, I just thought of something else I did. Everyone needs to try this Russian beer "Baltika." It's surprisingly light, a touch bitter and pale, but incredibly potent. I found it to be quite refreshing and uncomplicated. Good beer to sip on a summer night.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ares
posted 07-01-2005 12:46:30 PM
quote:
Monica had this to say about Duck Tales:

They have the coolest, most comfortable low-rise jeans there!! I bought a pair, and they actually fit me in the ass! Normally my pants sag in the ass. They are indigo denim with pink stitching. You must get a pair. $20Canadian.

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 07-01-2005 12:46:57 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Kaiote wrote:

When I say the hotel is booked, I mean it.. I'm not kidding. I'm not hiding a couple more out back, just to be mean to you.

I thought most hotels always had a few extra rooms in case there is a problem with one of the booked rooms or whatnot... a customer service thing

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-01-2005 01:07:56 PM
quote:
Noxhil2 had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I thought most hotels always had a few extra rooms in case there is a problem with one of the booked rooms or whatnot... a customer service thing

not after 6 pm.. doing shit like that can cost you hundreds of bucks a day..

Its all about money.. LIKE..

If you reserve a room with a credit card, it will be held for you until you arrive. It holds the room JUST for you, until check out time the following morning. Now, lets say you dont show up, and forget to call.. I will charge your credit card full price of the room, including tax. I will then sell your room to somebody else. This happens at about 4am. If I see the chance to grab your money, and make more money selling the room, I will do so.

Whats that? you called me at 7pm to cancel your room? Well, cut off time is 6pm, so I'm gonna charge you anyway, then sell the room anyway.

So, you think you'll just not guarantee your reservation with a credit card? Just pay cash and all that? Good for you... as long as you arrive before 6pm. because at 6:01 I'm cancelling your reservation, and selling the room to somebody else. When you show up at 7:30, and the hotel is full, you'll wish you had used your credit card.

Whats that? you'll just dispute the charge on your card? Well, thats a shame. I have your personal information, your credit card number, and all that. Visa will pay me.

You made your reservation online? GREAT!, I now have absolute proof that you made the reservation, and you have "E-signed" that crap from expedia. You cannot refuse the charges.

Oh, while I'm thinking about expedia..

The roaming gnome is not in house, sir, he cannot save the day.

I know you reserved a room with two queen sized beds. Unfortunately, we have no rooms with two queens. We dont even have a queen size bed in the whole hotel. Calling Expedia is not going to change this.

If you call expedia from your cell phone, at the check in counter.. the guy behind the counter can hear everything you say. He knows you are lying to expedia.

When expedia calls him back, and it gets patched, BY expedia to a three way call.. the guy at the desk is going to be annoyed when you persist in your bullshit.

Expedia cannot change the fact that the hotel is full.

I'm about 6'2", 225, or so... I can and will whip that damn gnome's ass.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: