EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Regarding: Boobies
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 06-16-2005 05:21:29 PM
Sorry, I know I just made a topic, but this...ahaha.
At the same time,
Breast Casts
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Blackened
posted 06-16-2005 05:31:55 PM
Ahahaha they're doing casts for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS AHAHAHAH
quote:
From the book of Kait, chapter 3, verse 16:
but this...ahaha.
ahahahahaha!!!!

Edit - ahahahahahahaha!

Blackened fucked around with this message on 06-16-2005 at 05:32 PM.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Iulius Czar
Pancake
posted 06-16-2005 05:47:51 PM
1) Pick your favorite pair
2) Fill with ballistic gel
3) Boobiepillow!
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 06-16-2005 05:49:13 PM
quote:
Blackened thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Ahahaha they're doing casts for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS AHAHAHAH ahahahahaha!!!!

Edit - ahahahahahahaha!

Did you even read some of what those women were saying? That was the "ahaha" part. Jeez.

"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Blackened
posted 06-16-2005 06:12:42 PM
quote:
Kait.
Did you even read some of what those women were saying? That was the "ahaha" part. Jeez.
And do you wonder why people jump all over you all the time? Learn to post. It's not that hard.

Put all the relevant information you want us to know in the same post. Don't make two, three, or four posts, each one further clarifying what you meant. (Or just making excuses.) You have done this continually since the day you started posting. You want to stop being targetted? Learn to be relevant and informative. (Or learn to be funny, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.)

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 06-17-2005 03:02:14 AM
There aren't even any pictures on that website, what the fuck

next time you mention boobies in the thread title you better provide some visuals

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Kait
posted 06-17-2005 03:03:53 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Blackened said:
And do you wonder why people jump all over you all the time? Learn to post. It's not that hard.

Put all the relevant information you want us to know in the same post. Don't make two, three, or four posts, each one further clarifying what you meant. (Or just making excuses.) You have done this continually since the day you started posting. You want to stop being targetted? Learn to be relevant and informative. (Or learn to be funny, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.)

No, it's more that I really can't pin down what the eff you people find funny and what you don't. It really makes no rhyme or reason, I guess I'll just stop trying to find interesting articles and keep them to myself. -_- Everyone's happy, right?

-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Derek
Pancake
posted 06-17-2005 12:23:21 PM
quote:
Kait had this to say about (_|_):
No, it's more that I really can't pin down what the eff you people find funny and what you don't. It really makes no rhyme or reason, I guess I'll just stop trying to find interesting articles and keep them to myself. -_- Everyone's happy, right?

This reminds me of one time when I went to Taco Bell and ordered a bean burrito. Instead of a bean burrito they gave me a soft taco. I then complained to the manager who ended up telling me about his pet cat. It turns out his cat was siamese and was named, "Pokey". I just found that interesting because when I was a kid I used to watch Gumbi and his sidekick Pokey on TV. But back to the point, when I left Taco Bell I went home and drank a soda. The soda was cold and carbonated.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 06-17-2005 01:00:32 PM
quote:
Derek's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
This reminds me of one time when I went to Taco Bell and ordered a bean burrito. Instead of a bean burrito they gave me a soft taco. I then complained to the manager who ended up telling me about his pet cat. It turns out his cat was siamese and was named, "Pokey". I just found that interesting because when I was a kid I used to watch Gumbi and his sidekick Pokey on TV. But back to the point, when I left Taco Bell I went home and drank a soda. The soda was cold and carbonated.

See now this is a good post.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: