EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Questios
Sabratiz
Pancake
posted 06-14-2005 09:39:35 PM
Well I've been considering coming back to this, but I would like to know what some of the changes are that have been made. Also what are some of the better classes to solo with? Last but not least would it be worth it to buy JTL?
pain is temporary but pride is forever
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-14-2005 09:44:36 PM
Get Total Experience instead. It has JTL and Rage as well as the original.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-14-2005 09:46:08 PM
Yes, JTL is very much worth it.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sabratiz
Pancake
posted 06-14-2005 09:55:03 PM
Well I've already got the original. Just need JTL and Rage. I just need to come across a bit of money to get the other two.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 06-14-2005 10:24:52 PM
JTL comes with Rage. It doesn't matter if you already have the original or not. If you buy The Total Experience you get the BARC speedbike, the fastest bike in the game.
Sabratiz
Pancake
posted 06-14-2005 10:51:37 PM
How much does total experience cost versus JTL?
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 06-14-2005 10:53:06 PM
30 v 20 id immagine. and you cant do.. oh... 1/4 of the new content or fly .. 4 of the new space craft without rage. Its actualy kinda stupid to not get rage...
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-14-2005 11:03:19 PM
Yeah, the quest to get the Jedi Starfighter was so damn easy. And it beats the hell out of any Imperial ship before the ace level stuff.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-14-2005 11:19:15 PM
$30 for all three parts of the game as opposed to $20 for a single expansion that's not even the most recent.

Get Total Experience if you get anything.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Gork
Pancake
posted 06-15-2005 02:44:36 AM
quote:
Kennatsu was naked while typing this:
JTL comes with Rage. It doesn't matter if you already have the original or not. If you buy The Total Experience you get the BARC speedbike, the fastest bike in the game.

Buy rage, get JTL.

Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 06-15-2005 11:28:27 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when JooJooFlop wrote:
Yeah, the quest to get the Jedi Starfighter was so damn easy. And it beats the hell out of any Imperial ship before the ace level stuff.

The JSF is incredible even at Ace level piloting skills. This is the one ship that makes us even with the Rebels in Deep Space when flying against the A-Wing. About a week ago a few of us were dogfighting with a Rebel in Deep Space. These were 5 to 10 minute fights instead of 10 seconds of "WTF? I'm dead?"

The Grievious fighter is just as good from my understanding. I can't wait to get mine.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 06-15-2005 06:23:11 PM
I'm not sure if it's still there, but I saw a vendor on the bazaar selling one for 1,040,000 credits. That vendor is in Freehold, btw...
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 06-15-2005 07:06:11 PM
quote:
Kennatsu attempted to be funny by writing:
I'm not sure if it's still there, but I saw a vendor on the bazaar selling one for 1,040,000 credits. That vendor is in Freehold, btw...

The JSF or the Grievious ship? Either way you need to have completed the quest before you can generate the ship to pilot it.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Gork
Pancake
posted 06-16-2005 03:09:03 AM
If you havent done grevious yet... he drops the ship every time (or damn near it) and all he takes is a master defender, and DPS. Id be happy to help ya with it, but Randem isnt a complete template now =/ Gotta master pistoleer.
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: