EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Just out of curiosity..
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 06-02-2005 08:08:08 PM
Any Horde EC'ers on Kil'Jaedan belong to Leaders of Virtue?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 06-02-2005 09:42:11 PM
No intention of asking for stuff. Like I said, just curious. Have made some contacts within the guild other ways, was wondering if any other weirdos were about.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-02-2005 09:47:56 PM
Horde sucks.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 06-02-2005 09:52:43 PM
*sticks her tongue out at Trent* Bite me baby

*whispers* "Shhh..I'm slumming, don't tell!!"

Willias
Pancake
posted 06-02-2005 09:53:16 PM
quote:
Trent had this to say about Cuba:
Horde sucks.

no, ur mom does. lol

Aside from the stupid comments, I prefer Horde's races and backstory over Alliance's, but the truth is, Alliance has a lot more behind their quests while the Horde just wants you to kill stuff.

Damn Alliance actually having a REASON to do things.

And to answer the opening post, I didn't know anyone here played on Kil'Jaedan.

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 06-02-2005 09:55:57 PM
Well, never know til you ask..

I honestly don't pay that close attention to people's character thingys.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: