EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Flame of Recca
UBT
Pancake
posted 05-30-2005 12:54:53 PM
Has anyone seen this series since it's been released in the US? I've seen the original series and I was wondering if this is the same thing or a remake.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-30-2005 02:27:06 PM
I was unaware a 'second version' existed.

I've tried getting my hands on the original series as it looked like something I'd enjoy, but my sources always fall apart on me. :|

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 05-30-2005 02:48:33 PM
A friend of mine got a demo disc with the first episode of it from a magazine quite a while back. It looked interesting.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Talonus
Loner
posted 05-30-2005 03:01:07 PM
There's only been one series and a US release would just be a dubbed version. Manga goes on past the series end though, as would be expected. If you want either, you can pick them up from Boxtorrents.com. I don't know about the quality though.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: