EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What's the worst thing you've eaten?
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 04-20-2005 06:51:14 PM
To start, my father served me large turkey tails fried in animal lard once... YECH!!!
Maradon!
posted 04-20-2005 07:18:09 PM
I once tasted arsenic totally by accident. Does that count?
Lesage
APPROVED
posted 04-20-2005 07:22:39 PM
Vegamite. HANDS DOWN the most disgusting thing ever to be consumed on this planet.
Premarital sex isn't worth it! You can catch AIDS, or cancer, or testicle weevils, or a bad body image or rickets. You know what IS worth it? Making love to Jesus. Because you can't knock Him up and He'll never ask what you're thinking – cuz He already knows!
^^Good times there!

Still always, Not-Dude.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-20-2005 07:51:49 PM
your mom.
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 04-20-2005 07:53:18 PM
Goat cheese soaked with Italian salad dressing.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Steven Steve
posted 04-20-2005 08:04:00 PM
I'm not sure which is worst. The worst things I have eaten are poop (human), a fly, carpenter ants, hydrogen peroxide, and your mom's cooking.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 04-20-2005 08:07:22 PM
quote:
System.out.println("Fazum'Zen Fastfist said this:");
poop (human)

What the bloody hell?!

DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 04-20-2005 08:07:47 PM
A brown cheeto. It tasted like you think it would taste.
roit, less bash 'is noggin
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 04-20-2005 08:08:29 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Fazum'Zen Fastfist:
I'm not sure which is worst. The worst things I have eaten are poop (human), a fly, carpenter ants, hydrogen peroxide, and your mom's cooking.

You musta been reeeally hungry that day
I didn't say the WEIRDEST thing I've eaten, just the worst-tasting. You want weird...eh, nevermind, I don't want it to follow me

"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 04-20-2005 08:10:15 PM
Dear christ, Kenn, you belong on Gaia. (not meant as an insult!)

I have tasted human urine before. Don't ask me about that, it's not anywhere near as interesting as it sounds.

Also raw ground beef. Lingering aftereffects: I like my steak well-done.

For stuff one was somehow MEANT to eat: vaguely-cooked spiced ground beef, with a hole in the center filled with a raw egg, tomato paste, and more spices. Apparently meant as breakfast.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 04-20-2005 08:24:13 PM
Mushrooms. They're slimy and nearly flavorless, It's not so much the taste that bothers me (it does.) It's the fact that I look at a mushroom in a philly cheese-steak wrap and it seems to me to be a leech, upon picking it out, I take a bite only to realize there are more slimy flavorless globules therein. My appetite ended in a timely manner.

Edit: And I'm the kid at the table that will eat the chocolate milk mixed with juice, mixed with pizza sauce, with tons of salt and sugar (and ketchup) poured on it for a dollar so they can buy a snickers.

I'm a snicker-whore

Manticore fucked around with this message on 04-20-2005 at 08:26 PM.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 04-20-2005 08:38:11 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Manticore wrote:
Edit: And I'm the kid at the table that will eat the chocolate milk mixed with juice, mixed with pizza sauce, with tons of salt and sugar (and ketchup) poured on it for a dollar so they can buy a snickers.

My friend would constantly make a peanut butter and ketchup sandwitch with doritos in the middle for lunch almost everyday. It made me cringe. He refused to eat peanut butter and jelly however.

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Monica
posted 04-20-2005 08:40:45 PM
I know a girl who eats almost everything with barbecue sauce.

It scares me.

Nicole
posted 04-20-2005 09:51:48 PM
quote:
Monica put the bop in the bop-she-bop.
I know a girl who eats almost everything with barbecue sauce.

It scares me.

It's good. I put it on my omelette!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Peter
Pancake
posted 04-20-2005 09:56:34 PM
Chilli With GRey Puppon mixed in.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 04-20-2005 10:00:04 PM
Jellyfish in Vinegar
Marrow from a twelve hour boiled pig's femur sucked out with a straw
Frog Jelly (Just don't goddamn ask)

A few other things I can't remember exactly what they were.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-20-2005 10:10:35 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Niklas:
Marrow from a twelve hour boiled pig's femur sucked out with a straw

Guess pig marrow is vastly inferior to beef marrow? Beef marrow goooooood.

Oh, and I ate an ant once. Tasted metallic.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 04-20-2005 10:31:52 PM
Some bad deep-fried mushrooms.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 04-20-2005 11:09:09 PM
cow brain
Monica
posted 04-20-2005 11:14:38 PM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
It's good. I put it on my omelette!

She puts it on her baked potato (which I guess isn't entirely unrealistic, but still...)

There was some other thing she put it on once that was just plain fucked up, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me now.

Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 04-21-2005 12:47:54 AM
Dog shit.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 04-21-2005 12:49:09 AM
Intentionally? Dog biscuits. My Dad used to feed them to me when I was small.

Unintentionally? Fuck no I'm not telling you. It's embarrassing. Lyinar knows, but she's not gonna tell.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Goma
Pancake
posted 04-21-2005 12:59:04 AM
The only "gross" thing I have eaten in my opinion is a dish known as "Fish and Brewis". I happen to find that dish revolting and it doesn't help that it is a very common meal here in Newfoundland. My grandparents cook it all the damn time and whenever I'm at their place I am subjected to the horror that is this meal. I have to eat over half of it just to be polite. Thankfully I haven't had it in over two years and I shiver at the thought of ever eating it again.

Other than that.. nothing. I've got a pretty hard stomach. I have willingly eaten things that most people find gross. Both food and non-food items. Its just that one fucking meal that grosses me out.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 04-21-2005 01:06:05 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Pirotess:

Unintentionally? Fuck no I'm not telling you. It's embarrassing. Lyinar knows, but she's not gonna tell.

I bet you ate this thread's rating.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Maradon!
posted 04-21-2005 01:07:56 AM
quote:
x--Ja'Deth Issar Ka'baelO-('-'Q) :

Bearded clam

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-21-2005 01:23:37 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

I bet it was ass.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 04-21-2005 01:36:51 AM
Pine tree sap.

Ever hear of Maple suryp? And you know that's made from maple tree sap, right? Well, I'm not too sure if maple sap tastes good straight from the tree or not, but I do now know the difference between a maple tree and a pine tree.

The worst part? I couldn't get it out of my mouth. The taste was there for an entire day.

Edit: I've had powdered Tide laundry soap too, mixed with a little water. Fresh pine sap is still worse. We're talking Dwarf Bread type of worse.

Zaile Ghostmaker fucked around with this message on 04-21-2005 at 01:38 AM.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 04-21-2005 02:29:01 AM
An old, dirty bearded biscuit.
Kait
posted 04-21-2005 02:33:02 AM
quote:
Zaile Ghostmaker had this to say about Knight Rider:
Pine tree sap.

Ever hear of Maple suryp? And you know that's made from maple tree sap, right? Well, I'm not too sure if maple sap tastes good straight from the tree or not, but I do now know the difference between a maple tree and a pine tree.

The worst part? I couldn't get it out of my mouth. The taste was there for an entire day.

I... *sniff* I thought I was the only one...

I tried to eat a bumble bee once, I just remembered that. Yeah, THAT one hurt.

-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 04-21-2005 02:51:04 AM
Kloie's mom.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 04-21-2005 03:44:22 AM
A salt sandwich. That's right: two slices of bread with a generous helping of salt between them.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Fox
Loser
posted 04-21-2005 04:48:43 AM
Not sure if a drink counts, but when I was younger me and a friend used to make drinks mixed with various soda, milk, or whatnot.
Nicole
posted 04-21-2005 05:40:01 AM
quote:
Monica stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
She puts it on her baked potato (which I guess isn't entirely unrealistic, but still...)

There was some other thing she put it on once that was just plain fucked up, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me now.

Baked potato is kayo. I haven't done that but now I am weirdly tempted.

If she puts it on, like, Froot Loops then yeah.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Flea
Pancake
posted 04-21-2005 07:15:17 AM
Soy Milk. If you are lactose intolerant, it's understandable why you drink soy milk, but it is one of the most revolting things I have ever put in my mouth.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 04-21-2005 09:24:45 AM
I ate 5 rotten eggs on Fear Factor: Canada.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 04-21-2005 09:28:02 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Inferno-Spirit wrote:
I ate 5 rotten eggs on Fear Factor: Canada.

I have that episode on tape somewhere down here, heh... really gotta clean this basement up eventually.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 04-21-2005 09:29:11 AM
quote:
Monica's account was hax0red to write:
your mom.

BURN! hah

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-21-2005 09:33:49 AM
A fried battered mars bar covered in brown sugar. It was damn good, but still by far the worst thing I've ever eaten.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 04-21-2005 09:37:22 AM
Authentic haggis while visiting a Scottish pub. It was somehow spicy, slimy, chunky, and chewy all at once.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-21-2005 10:38:22 AM
Dude eggs.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: