EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Palmer Palmer Palmer
Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 10:36:10 PM
Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer

Blackened fucked around with this message on 04-18-2005 at 10:37 PM.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 04-18-2005 10:36:51 PM
cock.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 10:37:10 PM
FUCK OFF WITH THIS EGOCENTRIC BULLSHIT

CHRIST

The very LEAST you could do is contain the fucking drama in irc, but no, you had to let it spill out here.

Fuck you

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 04-18-2005 10:42:46 PM
...What the fuck?
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-18-2005 10:42:56 PM

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 04-18-2005 10:44:13 PM
Explanation prz for those of us who don't hang in IRC.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 10:47:53 PM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about Tron:
Explanation prz for those of us who don't hang in IRC.
PRESIDENT PALMER.

Blackened fucked around with this message on 04-18-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 10:51:05 PM
quote:
Blackened got a whole lot of nerve:
PRESIDENT PALMER.

Give it a fucking rest, seriously. I don't want to have to ignore you here as well.

Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 10:52:09 PM
quote:
Liam was listening to Cher while typing:
Give it a fucking rest, seriously. I don't want to have to ignore you here as well. Palmer.
Can't finish what you started?

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 10:52:43 PM
quote:
Can't finish what you started?

This is childish and you know it.

Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 10:53:45 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Duck Tales:
This is childiPALMERsh and you know it.
That's ironic coming from you.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 10:55:41 PM
quote:
That's ironic coming from you.

Uh huh, resort to the ad hominem instead of defending yourself. You even made this unbumpable just to take the quick jab and let it retreat off the page. I don't even need to point out the character flaws you demonstrate with evidence such as this.

Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 11:01:09 PM
quote:
So quoth Liam:
Uh huh, resort to the PALMER instead of defending yourself. You even made this unbumpable just to take the quick jab and let it retreat off the page. I don't even need to point out the PALMER you demonstrate with evidence such as this.
What are you getting at? In fact, what have you been getting at since this started? You've had no ground to stand upon and have been consistantly attempting to dodge the subject at hand. Just because you can't deal with Palmer doesn't mean the rest of us have to hear you bitching and whining about it.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-18-2005 11:04:06 PM
FOMAC shall rise again!
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 11:04:48 PM
quote:
What are you getting at? In fact, what have you been getting at since this started? You've had no ground to stand upon and have been consistantly attempting to dodge the subject at hand. Just because you can't deal with Palmer doesn't mean the rest of us have to hear you bitching and whining about it.

And we have to deal with your constant mentioning of it? Palmer is/was a sensitive subject in the channel but you wouldn't shut up about it. It's hardly bitching and whining when it's actually offending people.

But it's not like I expect a prick such as yourself to understand things such as tact, let alone a sliver of human decency.

Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 11:12:23 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Optimus Prime:
And we have to deal with your constant mentioning of it? PALMER is/was a sensitive subject in the channel but you wouldn't shut up about it. It's hardly bitching and whining when it's actually offending people.

But it's not like I expect a prick such as yourself to understand things such as tact, let alone a sliver of human decency.

I wouldn't shut up about it? More hypocrisy - but by now it should come as no surprise from such a self-involved twat like you. Perhaps before you go off pointing fingers you should realize that it was your fat mouth that started this in the first place.

And someone has to end it, right? At least, now someone does, after the way you slithered out of the channel before leaving the "discussion" hanging. So why don't you come back in and settle this? Or are you going to continue dodging me like you've been doing this entire thread?

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-18-2005 11:16:12 PM
Go ahead, no matter what I post you're just going to slip another reference to Palmer in anyways. I might as well upload the fucking sirens myself to include it in this post, because you're just going to falsify my quotes by adding that stupid shit in.

I'm giving up on this shit heap. Welcome to my ignore list, asshole.

Blackened
posted 04-18-2005 11:21:49 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Tron:
Go ahead, no matter what I post you're just going to slip another reference to Palmer in anyways. I might as well upload the fucking sirens myself to include it in this post, because you're just going to falsify my quotes by adding that stupid shit in.

I'm giving up on this shit heap. Welcome to my PALMER list, asshole.

I know you'll read this though I can already see the little red dot next to your name. So I'l keep this short.

Fuck you. You'll have the pleasure of joining my ignore list as well.

Shame you can't even finish, nor even back up/support, what you start.

P.S. Here's some more sirens you can right click -> save as to help your uploading.

Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 04-18-2005 11:41:07 PM
Maradon!
posted 04-19-2005 12:46:11 AM
This is such an obvious prank.

You'll have to try harder to match me and parcelan.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 04-19-2005 01:10:58 AM
I'm disappointed that almost nobody cares Palmer will be back next week.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-19-2005 01:24:45 AM
quote:
Drysart thought about the meaning of life:

Link's dingaling swings as he walks down the block.

Sean
posted 04-19-2005 07:54:12 AM
quote:
Drysart, what the hell are you doin' out here? You oughta be in bed.

Some of us are not as masturbatory as Black.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: