EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Evil Genius
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 04-17-2005 06:54:52 PM
For those who remember Khyron spooging about this when the demo came out, it's only 20 bucks.

ONE THING I WILL WARN: This game tries your patience. It takes ungodly amounts of time to do anything (build a new room, corridor, object, etc.).

However, seeing a secret agent get spun around in your lab's centrifuge is worth it.

Delphi Aegis fucked around with this message on 04-17-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Maradon!
posted 04-17-2005 07:03:45 PM
Step 1) Send a bunch of guys out to steal at the very beginning of the game

Step 2) Don't capture the "tutorial" maid

Step 3) Let the game run for 24 hours

Step 4) Profit!

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 04-17-2005 07:07:15 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Step 1) Send a bunch of guys out to steal at the very beginning of the game

Step 2) Don't capture the "tutorial" maid

Step 3) Let the game run for 24 hours

Step 4) Profit!

If you really want to you can enable the console and just give yourself 20 million bucks (Make sure you have a big enough strongroom!) at the start of the game.

Still takes UNGODLY amounts of time to do ANYTHING though.

Maradon!
posted 04-17-2005 07:15:12 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegising:
If you really want to you can enable the console and just give yourself 20 million bucks (Make sure you have a big enough strongroom!) at the start of the game.

Still takes UNGODLY amounts of time to do ANYTHING though.

But that's cheating

Delphi Aegis
posted 04-17-2005 08:41:30 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
But that's cheating

Technically, so is gathering millions of dollars with no risk.

I just cut out the middleman.

I also need more noteriety.

bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 04-17-2005 10:32:21 PM
The game is awesome...but when you buy a sentry gun, and the disguised sentry gun is researched, plant them ALL OVER THE ISLAND. It's very good for when you hit 200 notoreity and two superagents and huge groups of soldiers raid your island. I learned this the hard way.
"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Delphi Aegis
posted 04-17-2005 11:29:32 PM
quote:
bloodfyr had this to say about Pirotess:
The game is awesome...but when you buy a sentry gun, and the disguised sentry gun is researched, plant them ALL OVER THE ISLAND. It's very good for when you hit 200 notoreity and two superagents and huge groups of soldiers raid your island. I learned this the hard way.

Never occoured to me to place sentry guns and outdoor cameras so that scientists could research them.. heh heh.

I've almost got all the formulae for a doomsday weapon.. Mmm.. Doomsday..

DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 04-18-2005 05:49:54 AM
I messed up my game pretty bad. For somereason a superagent killed the guy holding the plans I needed to decode, stole them, and I was unable to get them back. Then my henchmen stopped doing anything productive, and 4 super agents attacked my base. Over and over and over again. And the kidnapped super scientist for decoding also died randomly over and over again. It really started to suck.
roit, less bash 'is noggin
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 04-18-2005 07:53:46 AM
You're just not a good evil genius.

I built all the super-machines just to have different ways to torture people. Like staffers who tried to leave the organization.

Spin them around and around in the giant blender, or around and around by their nuts on the centrifuge, or stick them in the enviro-dome thingy, or in the stress tester...

Even better to do it to a super-agent.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: