EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Does anyone else...
Lesage
APPROVED
posted 04-12-2005 09:05:45 PM
get a strange tingly feeling ( ) when their picture shows up on Bajah's sig ?

It just gives me an immense happy to see my face plastered at random intervals and I had to know if it was just me.

Premarital sex isn't worth it! You can catch AIDS, or cancer, or testicle weevils, or a bad body image or rickets. You know what IS worth it? Making love to Jesus. Because you can't knock Him up and He'll never ask what you're thinking – cuz He already knows!
^^Good times there!

Still always, Not-Dude.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 04-12-2005 09:06:37 PM
I laugh because mine is a funny picture.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-12-2005 09:22:33 PM
I don't think my eyes line up with his thing. Therefore I weep every time I see Bajah's sig.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 04-12-2005 09:36:31 PM
quote:
Karnaj Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I don't think my eyes line up with his thing. Therefore I weep every time I see Bajah's sig.

Dude.. If your eyes lined up with his thing, You'd be on your knees in front of him, and I don't think anybody here wants that.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-12-2005 09:41:40 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Aury's junta released this statement:
Dude.. If your eyes lined up with his thing, You'd be on your knees in front of him, and I don't think anybody here wants that.

And now you know why I cry so much.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

NullDevice
Internet Tough Guy
posted 04-12-2005 09:55:47 PM
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 04-12-2005 10:27:45 PM
I get a feeling of "I wish he would put up the other pictures I gave him instead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: