EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Naruto 92-100
Damnati
Filthy
posted 04-08-2005 09:49:37 AM
Anyone know where I can get these episodes? 92 was about where I left off and now, due to licensing and gotwoot being dead, I've no idea where to look. Also looking for AMG 1-8. Any help would be much appreciated.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 04-08-2005 09:18:32 PM
Dattebayo's torrent page. Oddly enough, they started at 92. And if you don't like Dattebayo's subs, well, too fucking bad
Damnati
Filthy
posted 04-08-2005 10:45:19 PM
quote:
Kael's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Dattebayo's torrent page. Oddly enough, they started at 92. And if you don't like Dattebayo's subs, well, too fucking bad

Thanks.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 04-09-2005 04:13:10 PM
what happened to GotWoot??? Did it get taken down??

(I've been getting all my Naruto eps via PointBlank since they pulled it from AnimeSuki..)

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: