EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone on Guardian still playing?
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 12:22:42 AM
I can use some help taking down Maestro.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-08-2005 12:23:06 AM
what levels you lookin for?
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Lashanna
noob
posted 04-08-2005 12:42:37 AM
I'm only level 24. Almost 25 though.
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 01:11:35 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when KaLourin said:
what levels you lookin for?

Just about any level, really. If you're too low, you can be sidekicked. If you're too high, you can become an exemplary or whatever the reverse-sidekick thing is called.

And I'm Lv.22 so you're just right, Lash.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-08-2005 01:20:54 AM
quote:
How.... JooJooFlop.... uughhhhhh:
Just about any level, really. If you're too low, you can be sidekicked. If you're too high, you can become an exemplary or whatever the reverse-sidekick thing is called.

And I'm Lv.22 so you're just right, Lash.

in that case, what would you prefer? I've a 25 ma scrapper, and a 36 energy blaster than can exemp down

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 01:26:55 AM
Might wanna bring the blaster, best not to get too close to an arch-villain unless you're a tanker.

BTW, I soloed a red elite boss the other day. Yay me!

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 04-08-2005 01:34:35 AM
hmmm.

I'd have to redo my account but if i did i'd have a 20-something Thorns/Regen scrapper and a 36 Emp/Dark Defender.

Don't count on me tonight though. Need to think if it'll be worth the cost to keep two MMOs running.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-08-2005 01:38:18 AM
i'll be in shortly

edit: that is.. if you plan on going after him right now

KaLourin fucked around with this message on 04-08-2005 at 01:39 AM.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 01:42:24 AM
Nah, it's a bit late. Perhaps tomorrow night.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-08-2005 01:44:40 AM
Sounds like a plan. The Unholy will be on at that time too, has a mid 20's controller among other things.

Lemme know what time, I get home from work by about midnight EST

Mightion Defensor
posted 04-08-2005 02:06:44 AM
I still have my 28 tanker and 33/34 elec/elec blaster... I can never remember what level Highvolt is.
Dr. Gee
posted 04-08-2005 02:11:30 AM
I'm 60% sure you're higher than i am.
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 04-08-2005 02:44:47 AM
I have Abbikat up to level 21 Scrapper, or if I can get sidekicked, I've got a 14/15 Gravity/Empathy controller I can bring in.

What time?

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-08-2005 04:25:25 AM
I solo'ed Maestro. Scrappers =
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 07:48:03 AM
How's about 9:30pm PST?
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-08-2005 12:19:39 PM
edit: ignore that. I should pay attention to time zones. 9:30 pst sounds cool

KaLourin fucked around with this message on 04-08-2005 at 12:32 PM.

Alt-F4
Pancake
posted 04-08-2005 12:35:32 PM
Alright, do you need a level 50 emp defender, level 20 fire/fire tank, a peacebringer level 22, a blaster level 25, or a scrapper level 22? And what is that eastern time?
"Well that still only counts as one."
-Gimli
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 12:41:17 PM
quote:
Alt-F4 had this to say about Duck Tales:
Alright, do you need a level 50 emp defender, level 20 fire/fire tank, a peacebringer level 22, a blaster level 25, or a scrapper level 22? And what is that eastern time?

That's 12:30am EST.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-08-2005 02:43:06 PM
Ack, can't make that. Sorry.
Dr. Gee
posted 04-08-2005 04:34:12 PM
Huh. I guess my accounts still active. So ya, i should be on around then.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-08-2005 04:35:54 PM
Well, anyone that wants to come just send a tell to Electro Specter in the game around 9:30pm PST.
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 04-09-2005 01:14:14 AM
is this happening?? I been waiting around online since about 11pm (EST) but havenet seen anyone...

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-09-2005 02:11:52 AM
Maestro got punked out.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: